• Time
  • Show
Clear All

( =w=)_b

Comment

@S121

Could you post in FaF

@Wriggle

What exactly did happen with Christina and Spira (and Sarah). Kind of wierd as Major left around that time.
      Born in the light.
      Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
      Keep Fighting.
      –Don't Forget.
      Always, somewhere,
      someone is fighting for you.
      –As long as you remember her,
      you are not alone.

Comment

@Katrix
        I've been actually wondering about the whole Sarah (Bloody) Hunnigan thing myself.
        Sarah was supposed to be a motherly figure for Trista in TSU. The one that Trista would turn to for support, if Sha Yun or Lynne wasn't there for her. But with her gone, I'm having to make do with using the other characters to support Trista. Hence the sudden increase in hugging and holding Lynne prior to the Cygnus encounter.
        Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
        My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
        My NNID: OfficialTRXD
        Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

@TRXD

Isn't there Kris? I mean isn't Kris supposed to be a sort of motherly type of character?

Comment

@SUSTIC
            (Follow-up to what I said in Mumble.)
            *CLANG* SH*T! I forgot about Kris! How could I forget about a character that I had wanted Trista to meet for the longest time running? Seriously, they still have yet to ACTUALLY meet despite the number of near encounters. The library... the Cygnus encounter... And the thing is that I really do want the two of them to become friends. It goes to show how easily I forget these things and how poor I am at organising and managing things...
            Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)

Comment

@TRXD

Better than me. At least you can put up a consistent posting order.
              Born in the light.
              Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
              Keep Fighting.
              –Don't Forget.
              Always, somewhere,
              you are not alone.

Comment

@Katrix
                Posting order? You mean sequentially posting in individual threads or just sticking to some kind of timetable for posting? You might have to clarify what you mean by that.
                Because... I just rather post on a whim. Sometimes I promise to post in a thread and I don't. And other times I post in a thread that I wasn't expected to post in at that moment in time.

Comment

@TRXD

I was talking more about posting regularly and not wait a week like me.
                  Born in the light.
                  Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                  Keep Fighting.
                  –Don't Forget.
                  Always, somewhere,
                  you are not alone.

Comment

@Katrix
                    Ah. Yeah... There a line between dedication and organisation. Quite a noticable one. I'm highly dedicated to a lot of things but I never organise them.
                    I'm dedicated to watching anime. Never set out some time to watch the stuff.
                    I'm dedicated to making videos. Never figures out a good working schedule to make regular videos.
                    I'm dedicated to RPing. Never coordinates my posts and uses lets the whim of other RPers to determine things that happen. This usually ends up in my characters passing out.

Comment

@TRXD

Yeah I can see. I may be somewhat good at organizing things, but executing them is different.

Oh and by the way, how are you liking Gosick so far?
                      Born in the light.
                      Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                      Keep Fighting.
                      –Don't Forget.
                      Always, somewhere,
                      you are not alone.

Comment

I must save the RPs that are in distress!

Rekindling AtWaP first since it's my RP.

Maybe I should do so for FaF, Noire, and FT as well...
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Hey Wriggle in ATWAG in India mind if we just say that Scout and Mega Man are waiting outside?

Comment

@SUS
                            I actually wanted them to stay there. (Not sure, but I think Ellis told Scout and Volnutt to hang by the whirly-bird.) Have them wait by the chopper, but keep them in standby.

They'll need it.

I also have a question for you.

Fallout, Dark Soul, L4D2, TF2, Mega Man, or non-game?
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Okay.

Uh...uh...

TF2?

Comment

@SUS
                                Your contribution is appreciated >:3
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler: