X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@SUS

I'm rereading TSU before I post so I know where everyone is at.

Sent by Tapatalk
    "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

question of the day

anyone know how difficult it is to rom hack something like a GBA game? (Like what happened with Touhoumon)
      I know there's a Touhou Emblem...and I'm thinking that...depending on how difficult it is to manipulate...I might be able to use the Fire Emblem engine to create a Fire Emblem version of Eternal Galaxy...
      ...Primarily Kiara's backstory: Shattered Ice Flower.

On the RPs

... ( =w=) the good news is that I'm not the one holding up EG for once.
      ... *looks at SUS*

Comment

@Cucoo
        If you can make Moemon and various GBA ROM hacks, you can make anything. I myself haven't attempted to decompile a GBA ROM and alter its code so I don't know. I've meaning to look into it though.
        Also, SUSTIC went to get some rest. He won't be back for quite a bit.

As for myself, I'm going to go to bed. Need to think over some things, get back to work on my YouTube channel, and do some work tomorrow. Not to mention that I am juggling between 3 or more anime right now. Gosick, Kill la Kill, Kiniro Mosaic (My British pride drew me to it), and some others. Got a lot to do and a lot to watch.
        Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
        My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
        My NNID: OfficialTRXD
        Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

im back.. yay.. *falls on couch*

work has been productive though

how are you people?
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

*opens manhole
            Anybody there?
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

gah.. the light.. it burns..

im here
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

I'm here.

Just making dinner.

Post incoming.
                Originally posted by S121
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

So quiet here today.

@TRXD

So you started watching Gosick? How do you like it so far?
                  Born in the light.
                  Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                  Keep Fighting.
                  –Don't Forget.
                  Always, somewhere,
                  someone is fighting for you.
                  –As long as you remember her,
                  you are not alone.

Comment

Hello everyone.

Goddamn more Metroid music for ya all and WE NEED SAMUS BACK IN THE RP!!! WE ALSO NEED RIDLEY AS WELL BECAUSE F**K YEAH RIDLEY IS AWESOME!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNNgyrrm6nw

Comment

Gg Krispi going to sleeperino.

Uh...

Can we have something happen in the other RPs while at it?

Can I send Christina to the Nurse Hanna party?
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Uh... sure why not? Send Christina over there! The more the... uh... better?

Comment

Time to read through 20 pages to find where they left off ^^;;

[EDIT]And assuming that the Hanna's head crew is at third floor of male dorm.
                          Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 03-13-2014, 02:39 AM.
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Okay I made a quick mistake with my post in TSU Wriggle. S1 told me that by now Jason and Hannah are right outside the dorm. So you need to edit your post. Sorry about that. If I have to I'll edit as well.

@Cucoo

Okay in EG where am I needed altogether (and just don't tell me that I'm needed "just in the Halls of Time" because I know I'm needed to post for other locations in EG.)

Comment

@ SUS

Sanctuary of Light and your own colony with the group of soldiers in the ship and Megumi and the leader of the colony perhaps (this last one can wait a bit)

Comment

@Cucoo

Okay I'll get to working on a post for EG as soon as possible Cucoo. I'm sorry for the hold up =-=;;

Comment

Working...
                                X