Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@TRXD

I'll just wait.
    "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@Zekai

I guess it's alright now. We don't want to be too critical about it, we just want to keep it understandable. If there comes up something that we don't understand tough, you'll have to explain it.
      Born in the light.
      Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
      Keep Fighting.
      –Don't Forget.
      Always, somewhere,
      someone is fighting for you.
      –As long as you remember her,
      you are not alone.

Comment

@ Zekai

2 of 3 OKs

One more.

Comment

Ok I'm back.

What needs to be done now?
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle
            TSU, whatever needs to be done in AtWaG and such, and just relaxing and chatting to us.
            Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
            My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
            My NNID: OfficialTRXD
            Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

I'm surprised you guys haven't figured out that I reveal some info in the app then reveal the rest in the IC. I was going to do that as always but you all kept asking and wanting everything right away.

Sent by Tapatalk
              "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@Trxd
                Right.

Posting on TSU first since you've been waiting.
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

@Zekai
                  There are some things that can be retained and revealed later like backstory. Which is what I'm doing with my characters.
                  But, when you talk about core game mechanics, abilities, and such; we expect some manner of explanation. Not too much. Just enough to allow us to understand.

@Wriggle
                  Yay!
                  Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                  My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                  My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                  Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

@ Zekai

Protocol

It's a balance check.
                    Plus it eliminates things coming from nowhere. No surprises.

And what TRXD said basically.

Let the non-players of the series understand what it means.

I mean...When you look at my explanation of Fire Emblem mechanics adapted for an RPG esque...uh... RP...
                    It should be easy to understand.

...speaking of which, can I get thoughts on that? I want to see if I can get anywhere with it.
                    Last edited by Cucoo5; 03-14-2014, 06:38 PM.

Comment

@Cuckoo
                      It won't be fair if you only take FE:A into account now would it?

@Trxd
                      Done.

@Pringles
                      Now would be a great time for Dovahkiin to jump in and help, regardless of whether his app is on OOC or not.
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Whatever did happen to between Spira, Sarah and Christina?
                        Born in the light.
                        Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                        Keep Fighting.
                        –Don't Forget.
                        Always, somewhere,
                        someone is fighting for you.
                        –As long as you remember her,
                        you are not alone.

Comment

@ Wriggs

how would it not be fair to use a balanced and simple system to use as a base for an RPG RP?

If you can find the calculations for some other RPG that involve only simple math to do the number crunching then feel free to show me and I'll look at which is simpler to adapt into a calculator.

Comment

@Katrix
                            I assumed that Christina left with Aeneas on a date. Just say that Sarah is staying in the dorm room cuz sunlight.

Spira... Hmm, Idk. Say that she's hungry and send her to either cafeteria or the Restaurant District?

@Cuckoo
                            Cuz then you'll be ignore every other calculation system by unifying it to one calculation system that only you understand.

It's really the closest thing we can come to tyranny.
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

...did you even read the explanation of the system?

I laid it out in plain English.

Plus for the fire emblem model it won't matter since I can pretty much create a calculator that does all the computations so that it's just plug in numbers and play.

Plus It's very flexible to modifications. I already...if you looked...made a base stat and growth rate calculator that allows you to set what your base stats and growth rates can be and it will do the rest.

When I'm done with this spreadsheet it will just appear to be magic but the explanation says what is what and what it does.

Comment

Sorry no comprend Ingleis

I guess my point is that if by any chance you're making an RPG RP, be advised that you need to make sure that all the RPers know the equations.
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X