X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thank you utsuh, now that I´m partially alive, I shall post where I´m needed
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Derp
      Kristia, just remembered, if you need something to help with the shrine in EG, assume the Umbra is loud enough for echoes to be heard up on the main floor.

@s1
      The music video wonder was talking about
      The boy and girl are both in their own time loop that resets when either dies.

It's taking groundhog day to a new lvl.
      Now, me being me whenever I see new concepts, I'm wondering if I can use it.
      Aion and I think Aurora, Aetheron, and Erebos are in the same loop cause of the Manor

But if I threw in different loops...
      ...what could happen instead?

I think I won't be using it but I should note the fact that it exists in case something comes up that would make it easy to explain that something...

Sent from my Bad Apple!! iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

one thing is hearing things, but what about a classic string that activates a trap?

can you hear that?
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

I have a post for you in Russia in ATWAG Kristia.

Comment

@Cucoo

Ahh, I see.

Yea, I can't watch videos, so I was lost.
            Originally posted by S121
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

Russia has been posted SUS

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Wait, did Kris ever turn her papers in to the receptionist? 0-0
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

@Kristia

I have something planned for Sonya so don't find her just yet.

Sent by Tapatalk
                  "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

yup she did, if not, it should be already edited by the time you read this line

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Ah, ok. Just making sure you get your room key.
                      sigpic

Comment

Crap I need to give Kristia, and S1 their character room numbers and keys in TSU... FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK.

Comment

@SUS

Remember that Kris and Sonya get 204A.

Sent by Tapatalk
                          "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

(I know, double post, hate me later)

I just got news that after some time tonight, I won't be able to post until Friday so I'm going to post whatever I can until then.

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

@Zekai

Ok. We'll see you on Friday...

But until you leave, we'll be here to talk.
                              sigpic

Comment

I still have time, I'm not sure how long exactly.

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X