• Show
Clear All

Uh... Idk what needs to be done on my side >^<

Anyone expecting a post from me?
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

@ Wriggs

I just updated kenway so that can proceed.

Comment

@Neo
        That isn't all of it. But those are the ones near the top of it. The DVDs and My Mental Choices are Completely Interfering with My School Romantic Comedy are at the top right now.
        I'm in the same position as you, Hellsing is in my list. But it's a dormant one. Don't know why though. I love Vampire fiction. I like action. So why don't I have the urge to watch Hellsing?!

@Katrix
        If and when I can actually get a bank account, I'll be paying for a Crunchyroll Subscription. The ads and lack of HD are driving me insane.
        Spoiler: You guessed it...

"I hate ads and 360p video!"

@Zekai
        I'll keep that in mind. I'm currently just catching up on Fairy Tail. Not ready for when it comes back in Spring. (>_<)
        Last edited by Luna Pixu; 01-31-2014, 08:59 PM.
        Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
        My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
        My NNID: OfficialTRXD
        Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

@TRXD

Just tell me when you are watching a bunch of episodes on CR and I'll give you one of the guest passes.
          Born in the light.
          Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
          Keep Fighting.
          –Don't Forget.
          Always, somewhere,
          someone is fighting for you.
          –As long as you remember her,
          you are not alone.

Comment

@Wriggle

Should I send John back to the banished library?

Maybe Yuuka isn't there right now?
            Originally posted by S121
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

@Katrix
              *looks at calender* Oh boy... When is my next organised anime marathon...?
              I'll take you up on that offer. Just got to find a good day to do it.
              Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
              My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
              My NNID: OfficialTRXD
              Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

On my misadventures of digging through random blogs...

I found this

so apparently I'm an Ice Fairy...

Comment

I'm surprised no one tried to oppose my observation on what makes someone seemingly overpowered legit for an rp. Do you guys actaully agree?

Comment

@Wonder

I think you're on the right track, but there's an important aspect missing.

To be honest, I think it also depends on activity of the character as well. The Higher Power is dangerous and id god-tier, but he is allowed because he doesn't actively go in and attack people with everything he has. Same for Yukari. She holds back with her powers, only using more when there's someone close to her "power level".

As for Takoizu, she's active, but she's balanced out, due to the enemies she fights. This means that since they can fight back, her power is okay. Now, if she attacked a human or weaker Character, the red flags would be raised in a heartbeat, if it's not for the plot.

@NeoFox

Did you reply to London?

@everyone

I feel like sharing music. Here you go.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqOlwKHydCk
                    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                    sigpic

Comment

Good. I posted that because for anyone who thinks Jack is overpowered. He is meant as Takoizu's equal.

And about the whole 'stage four renders youkai abilities null and void towards him' is because everyone knows how easy it is to rid of an enemy with a wave of a finger and a gap to an alternate dimention. Basically it's to bring Takoizu to his level.

Plus, I have a final boss as far as the Base 1 arc goes and there will be flags so red that you might as well bleed on them. He is meant as a group enemy. Meaning everybody has to team up on him or else the battle will end in failure. So yea. That's that. That is, until you strip him of his 'powers.'

Comment

Originally posted by Cucoo5 View Post
                        On my misadventures of digging through random blogs...

I found this

so apparently I'm an Ice Fairy...
                        Huh... I'm a Fire Rock type then...

Comment

@Wonder

But wouldn't that simply mean that Takoizu's bilities can't directly affect him? If that's the case, then gaps would still affect him, considering that they aren't affecting his being, only his location. Of course, even with this, you don't have to worry about Takoizu transporting him into space. I'm not that mean.

@Everyone

Anyways, my brother had an interesting observation and I found that someone else had that same observation.

Doesn't Ran's hat look like a pair of bloomers, only that the leg holes have been tied?

@NeoFox

I found that I'm a bug/water type.

Did you reply to London? Just want to make sure I did't miss the post.
                          sigpic

Comment

@ S121
                            Yea, not directly. She can still pull an octopus from nowhere, but if he is running to her and she opens a gap in front of him, the machete will rip the boundaries.

And I am a fire ground type.

Comment

Fire/Fight. Sooooo sick of that combo.

Sent by Phone using Tapatalk
                              "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

good evening guys, my internet is back and here I am, how are you?
                                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X