Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Sus

Well for me there's...

ATWAG (for Neuman, Six, possibly Jack, and although you don't have to reply to Isaac, there's still Koishi.)

Phoenix (you don't need to reply to me, but there's still Mara in the Halls of Time.)

IP (Jason)

TSU (Jason)

I think that's all the ones that directly and indirectly involve me. I would post everyone else's, but it would be very hard to list them all off or read through the RPs for all of them.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

@S121

... Fuck... *sigh* I'll try and get to those posts for the time being. T-T

Comment

Sorry for Double post, but S1. Your Inbox is full again.

Comment

@Sus

Fixing...
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by S121 View Post
            @Mima

Whoa. Those pictures are good.0-0

Out of boredom, huh? The things we can do when we're bored. XD
            Eh, just wanted to give myself an idea of what ATWAG's Koishi is like in terms of looks. The sort of twisted one there is an... idea.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

@Mima

An idea, huh?

What do you have in mind?
              sigpic

Comment

Guys... I got a professor whose voice sounds like Kermit the Frog and another whose name looks like Yuugi if it wasn't for the "e" in place of the second "u"

My Material Science class is being taught by Kermit and Yuugi.

Sent from my Bad Apple!! iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by S121 View Post
                  @Mima

An idea, huh?

What do you have in mind?
                  It's more of a... theoretical thing. It probably wouldn't even happen. Essentially, remember when Koishi was breaking down due to her eye opening? If it continued and was unable to be stopped, she might end up looking like that, unable to hold her human form. A ravenous, insane beast capable of ripping apart near anything that comes in her way.

Probably would be able to go toe to toe against Yukari or John and have a decent chance of winning.

The way I see it, is that Koishi's power is far greater and wider ranged than her sister, and closing the eye was more of a neccessity thing, really. Hearing so much at once, her mind can't process all the info. Scrambles everything.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

So in other words, she is like a pandora box ready to burst at any time or by a powerful trigger
                    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Kristia View Post
                      So in other words, she is like a pandora box ready to burst at any time or by a powerful trigger
                      Not really. She's got her powers under control from Isaac's device, and even if she were to turn into... that, she could still be reverted in a controlled environment, unlike Pandora's box.

Her turning into that would be BAD, though. It wouldn't end well for anybody, including herself.

Comment

Now this is funny, a male friend of moms went to lay down on her bed cause he has back problems and our female cat was hissing and bearing her fangs at him and so after he left and I heard about it, I said " There was a p**sy on the bed and didn't want him." and mom and grandma started busting out laughing.

Sent by Tapatalk
                        "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

so.. how is everyone doing? this place is kind of.. lonely again.
                          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

I'm fine. Yeah, this place is lonely when no one posts.

Sent by Tapatalk
                            "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

How about we revive the fairy tail RPP Zekai? we did a good job in the UMH3 forum with the NES

Spoiler:

Comment

True but NES was nothing like these RPs. We did random sh*t on NES.

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X