X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

but it was awesome random sh*t and it helped you make "The Ultimate Hunt" too ^^
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

I will admit that it was awesome random sh*t that did help me get into the mood to create Ultimate Hunt but UH wouldn't of been possible without Ray, Rocks, Ave and the others from The Tavern.

Sent by Tapatalk
      "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

I know.. but know we have gotten better on writing too
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

True and we didn't do apps for it so it was weird imagining us. We did turn it into an actual story with you, me and Ray.

Sent by Tapatalk
          "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

you are right, now here we are with many stories that can become great ones too

Spoiler:

Comment

I kinda wanna bring NES here but how would that work? Not only NES but that Mafia game we did, that was pretty fun.

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

Well.. the NES was random to the point of losing any plot (if it had one at first..) until we made something on the end, honestly I donīt know how and Iīm worried it would die here since.. you know

the mafia one.. I donīt remember of it ._.

Spoiler:

Comment

Yeah, an RP with no real plot would die here quickly.

I don't remember the Mafia game rules all too well but it was one of the stickys in the forum game area.

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

the issue no matter what is done is the fact that an RP/game/project is better in groups.. which for the moment here isnīt organized or everyone is busy or canīt get online.

btw, have you heard of Wonder? after that transition he made from one personality to another, I donīt know what became of him.

Spoiler:

Comment

Last I heard from Wonder is that he gave us free run of his OCs. I know he some posts here afterwards but nothing since then.

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

so.. he is pretty much gone for a time or forever

well.. the list keeps getting smaller then.

Anyways, I got to go to sleep, school and work and stuff, boring stuff..

cya^^

Spoiler:

Comment

We don't know for sure but yeah basically.

Ok, night.

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

@everyone

Back from work.

@Kristia and Zekai

I wouldn't count Wonder out yet. Granted, yes, he said we could control his characters, and I see no problem with that, but I believe he will eventually return.
                            Originally posted by S121
                            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                            sigpic

Comment

WB and I don't know about Wonder. I think he said something about leaving for some time but can't remember it well at the moment.

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

@Zekai

Whatever the case, let's hope he comes back. In the end, I suppose that's all we can do.
                                Originally posted by S121
                                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X