X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah... hi guys. Just wanted to stop by and say hi, and see what's all been going on in the RP Section.

Comment

Bugger all, really.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

They are somewhat slow when people can't think of posts to make.

How are you and Mega doing?

Sent by Tapatalk
        "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@Zekai

Good. Decent. Mega currently is staying with a few friends in another state for a few weeks. I myself have just been... the usual I guess.

Anyways it's about time I have to go. I might see you all tomorrow or later tonight.

Comment

That's good to read.

Ok, see you later.

Sent by Tapatalk
            "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

New
              Fire
              Emblem
              AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

INCOMING HYPE TRAIN

ALL ABOARD!

Comment

............ HELL YEAAAAAHH!!! (can't see YouTube video, stupid phone)

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

PLAY THE SONGS
                  PLAY ALL THE SONGS
                  ID PRELUDE
                  DON'T MOCK HER NAME
                  CONQUEST
                  MASTERMIND

GOGOGOGOGOGO
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

TOGETHER
                    WE
                    RIDE!

Comment

Ok? So we have 3 hyped for this.

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

Best critical quotes?
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

ALL OF THEM
                          ALL OF THE QUOTES

Comment

I feel ashamed to say that I have no solid feelings aside from "Oh... cool"

It's mostly due to the fact that I haven't played a single Fire Emblem game in my life. My only experience with Fire Emblem is through Smash and you guys.

Comment

Don't worry sus
                              FE has been in the past one of Nintendo's lesser known gems until now.
                              Now they're starting to advertise it more heavily.

...speaking of lesser known gems...
                              still waiting for Golden Sun 4.
                              first two were in 2001 and 2003
                              the third was 2010
                              ....c'mon Nintendo...

Comment

Good point...

Anyways I've been playing a bit of Devil May Cry 4 recently (by recently I mean today because I got it from a friend), and it reminds me of how fun the Devil May Cry games were (the Reboot DmC: Devil May Cry in terms of gameplay is sorta boring, but "okay". Just don't get me started on the awful attempt at making it a reboot [followed by CAPCOM saying that it was a Prequel to the series after fans were outraged by the game] and now DmC is actually considered a sort of AU of sorts. Much like how Sonic Boom is an AU of sorts right now to the main official Sonic games.)

I am sorta tempted to bring in Nero from Devil May Cry 4 into Russia... but I might have too many characters as is right now.

Comment

Working...
                                X