Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Zekai

Ah, ok.

Also, don't you hate it when a house's wiring is so sh*tty that an entire room loses power and the circuit breaker doesn't pop, forcing you to eat your food cold?
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Please, I eat alot of food cold so it doesn't matter to me.

Sent by Tapatalk
      "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@Zekai

Don't get me wrong, I can take the cold. Back in Germany, I would walk outside in the snow with jeans, a t-shirt, and barefoot. It's just that I like me some hot food. Half-frozen lasagna isn't the greatest.
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Eh, don't care for lasagna.

Sent by Tapatalk
          "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@Zekai

Which means you REALLY wouldn't care for Half-frozen lasagna. XD

Anyways, do you need me anywhere in the RPs?
            sigpic

Comment

From me? none that I know of.

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

@S121

I've had Less than half-frozen Lasagna (Lasagna that's not even cooked near halfway.) Made me terribly sick afterwards but after a few hours on, and in front of the toilet I was fine.

Comment

@Zekai

Ok.

@Sus

Man, I'm lucky I don't get sick like that. Sounds rough.
                  sigpic

Comment

@S121

It was not a pretty day... it was not...

Comment

@Sustic

The only time I have thrown up after eating food was when I was 6-7 and ate two large dinner plates of spaghetti. It looked EXACTLY as it did before I ate it. (TMI... on purpose. Don't ask why.)
                      sigpic

Comment

About to start class

SUS, I´ll reply to Russia, Henir´s time and Space and Manhattan, you do have characters there, right?

Utsuh and SUS, I will do something that will piss off Glaive so the fox can speak some sense to the spartan, it won´t be godmoding since it is something possible thanks to the Digimon series (I hope)
                        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Manhattan... I have the Soldier, but he's with the Demo on the way to the Omelette house.

Also I remember that I was going to be taking control of Ridley for you Kristia since you have Samus... but which version? Meta-Ridley, Omega-Ridley (from Prime 3) or just... typical Ridley?

Comment

Just had a thought...
                            RP checklist thread...
                            Everyone makes one post in it with a list of participating RPs and characters and then edits that one post it with what they need
                            ...might help?

Sent from my Bad Apple!! iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

It can be whoever you want SUS, it is Ridley.

As for your idea Cucoo..

ATWAG:
                              Renamon/Nera in Henir´s time and space (just posted)
                              Mara in Roxas´house (just posted)
                              Samus/Shepard in Russia (Just posted)
                              Gaige in Manhattan (waiting for Wriggle)

Borderlands: Dane in the Scarlet Moon (waiting for anyone)

IP:
                              Sam in Tokyo (waiting for SUS)

Shinka Knights: Kris in the Death Valley (waiting for trouble and/or Book)

TSU: Kris with Sonya en route to Female dorms (waiting for Zekai)
                              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Since I also have Add in ATWAG (as a Lunatic Psyker) whose app was fully accepted, I still need a location for him... Kristia mind if after the Gate of Darkness crap I have Elesis mention that they might need to go see someone in the city? That someone being Add?

Comment

Working...
                                X