X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

meh, I´m ok with it
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@everyone

Hello everyone. What did I miss?

This phone is critically low on data, so I might disappear at any moment. Until then, I'll be here.

@Katrix

You may need to post in ATWAG for Roxas's House.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Not much that I know of.

Sent by Tapatalk
        "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@everyone

Sooo, how was your day?
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Same as yesterday.

Sent by Tapatalk
            "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@Pringles
              Can I get an idea of what your character will be doing after escaping the area with Dust in IP? Maybe send me a PM if you still have the data?
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Well, after escaping, I was thinking that they would spend the night at an old gas station to rest up, eat, and for Jason to get his wounds treated. At morning, they would leave and walk through the desert in search of civilization, where they would then be attacked by a large cat-like mech that I was thinking of dubbing BOBCAT. After that, they would make it to one of Nevada's cities, where they would try to hide from the government.

Sustic and I talked about it over Mumble in the past, but if you have any ideas as well, I am open to anything.
                sigpic

Comment

I'm sending a PM to you.
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

@Sus

Oh yea, I forgot. You need to post for Jason in IP.
                    sigpic

Comment

@Kristi
                      Call me paranoid, but as an avid fan of Gaige myself, I feel like you didn't capture the more jovial, youthful side of her in your recent post.

Not saying you should go and fix it, but just an advice.
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

take in mind she is growing up, she was 18 in Borderlands 2 and there have been like 2-3 years at after the Real World/videogame merging.

So I was thinking that she has also matured in her stay in Manhattan to get a job and don't be like a glowing "Notice me" sign. Sure during battles or being only with other characters she will be that crazy and cheerful mechromancer we love, but there are times, like in the restaurant, where she will be more "civil"

You can make the Gardevoir ask about the difference of the redhead's attitude

Anyways, how are you doing people?
                        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Mobile Hotspots suuuuuuuuck!!

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

it happens, how was your Saturday zekai?

Spoiler:

Comment

Watched some anime............... that's it.

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

@everyone

I'm back, but there's a good chance that I'll be gone for a week and a half at maximum.

Luckily, I'll probably be getting my own phone before then, so I might be back from the data depletion sooner than expected, and this time being both more active and not disappearing due to data shortages.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X