X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Everyone

Sorry for not being on lately, been a bit busy IRL with some important matters. If I'm needed anywhere, let me know please.
    "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Zekai, you are needed in TSU and probably in both EG and ATWAG
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Alright, I know I'm needed in Shinka as well so give me a few and I'll post where I'm needed.

EDIT: Posted in TSU, ATWAG and Shinka. I wasn't needed in EG and haven't made an intro in IP so yeah.
        Last edited by Zekai; 02-21-2015, 10:46 PM.
        "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@ S1

I think it should go without saying, thy inbox is full once more.

Comment

@everyone

Back from work.

@Cucoo

Wow, ok. Let me fix that.
            Originally posted by S121
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

Wb S1.

Comment

S1!

OFF THE TOP OF YOUR HEAD DO YOU KNOW WHAT C31H42N2O6 IS?! IT'S FOR A STORY I NEED TO KNOW HOW OBSCURE IT IS.

Comment

It is theBatrachotoxin

Batrachotoxin (BTX) is an extremely potent cardiotoxic and neurotoxic steroidal alkaloid found in certain species of frogs (poison dart frog), melyrid beetles, and birds (Pitohui, Ifrita kowaldi, Colluricincla megarhyncha).
                  Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Wonder

Sorry, but I don't know advanced chemistry. The only thing I could tell you are the elements it's made of.

@Kristia

Was that off the top of your head, or did you look it up? You're not telling us something... Are you secretly a poisoner or chemist?
                    Last edited by S121; 02-22-2015, 05:42 PM.
                    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                    sigpic

Comment

@ S1
                      Kristia pulled it straight from wiki
                      She is secretly super spy trained in ze art of poisons

anyway, the only thing I could tell from looking at the formula was that it's organic...

Comment

Good enough. I'm using it in a story I'm writing.

http://www.wattpad.com/story/33368685-afterwards

Comment

I did know it was a toxin because of the poison dart frog, I have to know the different poisons for the Tengu in Shinka knights

Trust me I'm no chemist, but the spying thing.. let's just say I enjoy dealing with secrests and tricking people with their own rules, I did it with Renamon's registration

Btw, I have to ask, I was planning to introduce, the Smash Bros Lucario into ATWAG, but I can change the character with Robin, just got to do some tweaks in the background. So I need your honest opinions about it.

Spoiler:

Comment

@everyone

Don't you hate spell check? It tends to screw up my posts, such as replacing "poisoner" with "prisoner".

@Cucoo

Ahh, right. It uses organic elements used in animals, right?

@Kristia

Ahh, I see. Also what do you mean by that for Renamon?

As for Robin, you might have to ask Cucoo. It's technically a different incarnation of the character, but at the same time, it's still Robin.
                            Last edited by S121; 02-22-2015, 05:52 PM.
                            sigpic

Comment

@ Kristia and S1

It contained Carbon, Hydrogen, Oxygen, and Nitrogen... the odds of it being organic were pretty high.

For Robin... he is easily explained with the existence of different timelines. If we wanted an army of Robins we could do it. It's perfectly viable.

Comment

hm.. The story of the fox.. there is next to nothing about it in videogames.. so I took the character from trading card/Tomodochi games, and the whole persona from the anime

As for Robin, I'm using the smash bros character, she will only have what those 4 games give as lore

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X