X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Due to some unforeseen events that happened in my life (and the fact that my mind and emotions are way too unstable) I am going to adjust my RPing schedule.

This doesn't mean that I'm quitting RPing altogether. It's just that I literally physically could not RP for the longest time ever and I didn't want to bother you guys by delaying things.

Spoiler:

ATWAG

Sonic and Tails' Arc
    - Nitori and Mitori's control are given over to Sustic so he can wrap Tails' side up up as fast as possible.
    - Sonic is assumed to have fallen from the Shining Needle Castle, separated from Shinmyomaru after a strong gust of wind, and fell near the Kappa Village.

Treasure Hunter Arc
    - Ellis is no longer in Treasure Hunter Arc
    (It's unfair for me to cancel Treasure Hunter Arc, since there are so many characters involved in it now. Just pulling Ellis out of the picture doesn't seem to hurt the story too much.)

Kongou's Burning Journey of Love
    - Will be here to stay

Sana's Search for Her Companions
    - Will restart where the party in the Omelette House has finished eating

Patchouli's Workshop
    - Cancelled. Patchouli and Koakuma is here to stay cuz they're el cute

"Main" Storyline
    - Will be here to stay, although I absolutely have no idea where it's going since Katrix never posts.
    (I think it's a good idea to rethink where we're going with it, and see if we can circumvent whatever's going on in Roxas' house and move on with it)

All other characters not mentioned
    - Considered Null and Void

TSU

- Melody and Volkia are null and void

IP

- Will be here to stay, until first arc (Project Candice Arc) is over, then going to a two-man position.

Corrupture

- Still got at least 3 - 5 arcs. Will be here to stay with one additional character

EG

- Noire is assumed to visit the village, found a way to go back to Ylisse.
    - Severa is assumed to have found a way to go back to Ylisse as well.
    - The Athenian Marauders are just floating in space, doing their One Piece-esque thing of saving the galaxy but still being a pirate. They're going to be picked up once I find interest again.

Borderlands

- Cancelled. Sorry guys

tl;dr, no more new characters (Except for Corrupture cuz it's fucking fun to post in there), no more new wacky ideas or plots. My storyline is stupid and I should shoot myself in the head for every single one of them.
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

I see my post didn't come through when I made it. All it was is that I was in the theaters about to watch Avengers 2 and now home from it.
      "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

I just want to let you guys know that I'm going to be out of town today and tomorrow so I don't know if I'll be posting at all in that time frame largely dependent on whether or not I bring my computer with me and I probably will tomorrow but I'm not sure
        Sometimes I feel like the only normal person here
        "My Threshing has been Extra Princely Fresh"

Spoiler: Hazmer Baybee

Comment

B-But... Wriggle...

Bang x Byakuren D:

Comment

@Serene
            First, let me say welcome back!

Second: But why do that when Hazama just wants to be loved ;_;

Last edited by Kilelicus; 05-03-2015, 01:06 PM.

Comment

@Kilelicus

Gyyyyaaaaaaaah! But I'm already married! Don't tempt me with Hazama!

BESIDES HE WOULD RATHER BE HATED!!!

I'LL KICK HIM IN THE DICK IF I HAVE TO

Comment

Originally posted by SereneGrace View Post
                @Kilelicus

Gyyyyaaaaaaaah! But I'm already married! Don't tempt me with Hazama!

BESIDES HE WOULD RATHER BE HATED!!!

I'LL KICK HIM IN THE DICK IF I HAVE TO

While I understand that Hazama to be sent to a pit of hell, a kick in the privates would be felt by everyone, no matter what gender
                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Hazama doesn't have a dick in the first place. Relius left out aaaaaaall unnecessary parts when he constructed Hazama's body.

Comment

@Kilel

Yep, just like a Ken Doll.

Also, it literally feels like I got stabbed in my toes. Almost yelled out in the movies.
                    Originally posted by S121
                    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                    sigpic

Comment

Yo, guys. Look who's here... after quite a while... heheh...

@ Kristia
                      Anywhere the ghouls are, but most likely IP.

Where am I necessary?

Comment

Ip but Idon´t know about Wriggle´s character

ATWAG in Henir´s time and space
                        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Very well. What was the last post summarized?

Comment

@Wonder

Also, there's Volgin in ATWAG.
                            Originally posted by S121
                            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                            sigpic

Comment

RP General Discussion

Just a heads up, but my activity is about to come to a virtual standstill during and after this week.
                              Long story short:
                              I'm kinda in the same boat shimitty is. Access to my phone might be non-existent which will mean the worst. Respond soon as I won't have much of a chance after 2hrs from now.

Sent from my Bad Apple!! iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Well shit, that puts a damper on things. I hope in Cucoo's case it's just a matter of finals.

Comment

Working...
                                X