Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RP General Discussion

Day 5
    My predictions are holding. Things are going exactly as expected in my world. 4 months of being unable to do anything long here is still true. I'll keep my PM box as empty as possible.

Eye'm still watchin'

Comment

@Cucoo

Glad to see you're still alive. Things are a little slow, but things are okay.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Ugh.. Just untik thursday and I'm done with this semester..

Just one presentation and an essay and done, summer vacation starts
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

I'll finally be done with school next tuesday. I am done. No more school. No more degrees. No more certifications. No more classes. Done. 3 years of college is enough for me.
          Sometimes I feel like the only normal person here
          "My Threshing has been Extra Princely Fresh"

Spoiler: Hazmer Baybee

Comment

I think i'm going into gaming withdrawl.

Also the fact I haven't been able to listen to music much either.

Derp.

I might barely be able to do something here with the time I have. So I can help construct things in perhaps dialogue with PMs.

Comment

Ok so news is that I am currently on my computer. Meaning that I have access to things properly. Therefore I can lift the hold on EG Phoenix, though I'll leave intermission as primary as I don't know how long this will go.

Comment

Finals are done.. the struggle is finally over..

the results..
                http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/...astle-1986.jpg
                Spoiler:

and this is my mental reaction to a teacher I hated..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LeVJYu_woXU
                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

...Yay, I'm not dead.

However, I still haven't finished my app for Wario for AtWaG, which is bad. I think it's due to me getting heavily distracted with other things.

Do you guys have any advice for this issue of mine?

Comment

Originally posted by SuperTouhou64 View Post
                    ...Yay, I'm not dead.

However, I still haven't finished my app for Wario for AtWaG, which is bad. I think it's due to me getting heavily distracted with other things.

Do you guys have any advice for this issue of mine?

Comment

Cross posting in a sense
                      Ok this is when things get interesting.
                      So now is when I do have time to post but unfortunately long posts are going to take longer to get out. I'll try to do what I can but no promises. I'm short on time so you guys gotta help prep things for me to process so I can get things out. If no one wants to help, revert to original plan.

Comment

well, things have been rather ok, there had been no issues and when there is one, it has been solved

Spoiler:

Comment

I'm going to post this so I don't have to repeat myself.

When I make an app, unless YOU ARE THE GM, keep your comments about it to yourself. Only say something if I ask you about it and wanting help. I don't say anything about other apps because it's the GM that has the final say and I don't say anything to you guys, I keep it to myself so I want the same treatment.

Also, if you don't know me and how I make my apps and what I like, don't want to hear any bs coming from you.
                          "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

lol, I'll comment on whoever's app I fucking feel like, you self-centered little shit. Just because you're still in diapers, doesn't make you exempt from getting your ass kicked when you make a shitty character
                            Sometimes I feel like the only normal person here
                            "My Threshing has been Extra Princely Fresh"

Spoiler: Hazmer Baybee

Comment

Ok, you're going waaay too damn far and you're acting like shit. All I'm asking is if you're not the GM and I don't ask for help then don't say anything, simple thing to do. I was invited here from a friend to have fun and you are ruining that for me and not liking it. You come back after not being here for a ling time and acting like this isn't nice or cool so please just stop. I'm still new to making apps and not good with realistic types so it's going to be bad but your comments were too harsh. If you can't do such a simple as not saying something to someone who doesn't want help then just leave again, I want to have fun here and you are not being fun. By the way, this is me being calm.
                              "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

HAI I AM NOT DEAD WHERE AM I NEEDED!? Dx?

Comment

Working...
                                X