X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So Kristia, are you not going to have Runa and Bryn explore the barracks to see what they're like? Or explore Heaven any more at all, for that matter? I could have Lachesis or some other Named Angel run into them, if you want.
    Sometimes I feel like the only normal person here
    "My Threshing has been Extra Princely Fresh"

Spoiler: Hazmer Baybee

Comment

dang, I totally forgot about it, let me make a post and it will be done in 10 minutes

EDIT: The post is done
      Last edited by Kristia; 05-28-2015, 11:18 PM.
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

lol ok. But do you want me to have someone run into them or... what? Take your pick of the three that aren't Phenom, Valli, Gaspard, or Metkiy. They're on some page of the OOC.

EDIT/Crosspost: Actually, I think I'm just gonna make it Keegan, and he's going to instantly become infatuated with Runa.

Comment

lets see what happens
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

I'm going to have to go for the night. Just feeling really stressed out due to some real recent IRL stuff, getting really pissed off, and am at the point where I feel like I'll pass out if I don't get rest of some sort. So goodnight.

Also sorry for my outburst in the TSU OOC. I just needed to really vent and speak my mind about things. I hope no one takes it the wrong way.

Comment

SOMETHING HAPPEN

Comment

Sorry for freaking out on mumble tonight guys. I just have way too much on my mind

Comment

@Kilel

It's alright. Sometimes the day gets the better of us, and we each process stress in different ways. Hopefully tomorrow is better, right?

@everyone

May or may not post in EG and/or ATWAG before I have to go to work. At the very least, I'll try to do EG before then.

Also, sorry for not being all too active here in GD. When I get off from work, nobody is on, so I tend to skip over it.

How is everyone anyway?

@Mima

You are needed in EG:I. I posted.
                  Last edited by S121; 05-30-2015, 07:32 AM.
                  Originally posted by S121
                  Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                  sigpic

Comment

I thought you were getting a better shift or something of similar terms

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Well, they still have yet to find a replacement for me. Everything else is done and taken care of, but they still have yet to try and find someone to replace me.
                      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                      sigpic

Comment

Ah, that explains

Spoiler:

Comment

still waiting for things to happen @_@

Comment

Damn you internet for having such things and making canon stuff >//<

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Making what Canon?
                              sigpic

Comment

if you see the new avatar picture I got, you can have a pretty good guess

one hint tho: it was told by a voice actor and the creator in an interview

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X