X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They are going to enter the medicine storage in the second floor ready to jump away from anything
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Ok new phone and now I have swipe typing and actually intelligent suggestions system working for me, so I can do something more here.

So with that in mind, remind me of some of the situations in the rps so I can respond in them correctly.

What I remember:

TSU - I need to have Selene and lotus respond... Need ideas for what to have them say.

SK - Need ideas on what to do with ember and nemesis. How far can I go with them?

EG: P - anything I should do there, aside from setting up Achlys and (something I haven't mentioned yet) Aion 2?

Comment

In TSU: they can react to the portal in Orientation or head to the infirmary if they got injured when the students fought close to it

SK: They can continue acting depending on the situation where the ragnarokians assaulted the infecta base
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristy and Wonder
          Gaiz can I join in on IP stuff ( ・ω・)
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

@ wriggle
            You know I was about to head to Mariotte (is that her name I forget...) and talk to her about a third party body.

Comment

if you want to, the more, the merrier

also, I had to check on posts that went all the way to June of last year.. so far what I´m brewing hasn´t been tampered, Glaive will have a surprise that maybe not even Luto could have seen

Spoiler:

Comment

@ kristia
                Probably. Hey, as far as atwag, should we wait for input by SUSTIC?

Comment

Hey guys, sorry for not posting in any rps lately. Things have been pretty rough this past week and haven't been in a posting mood. I'll try to get back to them as soon as I can.
                  "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Well Wonder, if you can reach SUS, then you can ask him, I´m sure that with Silent Hill´s game logic, something bad will happen really soon

Zekai, how is your computer going? did you manage to fix it?

Spoiler:

Comment

No, its still down and some other things IRL have been keeping me offline.
                      "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@ kristia
                        Exactly. That's why I'd wait for sus, because it's quiet mountain.

@ zekai
                        Well, I hope you get better soon. Not for posting, but for your own sake.

Comment

by the way Wriggle, is Corona the girl who had the pokemon gijinka as appearance?

Spoiler:

Comment

She is the Volcarona yes
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

ok, I liked that image and forgot who had the appearance, thanks.

Spoiler:

Comment

I'll try to post for Henir's and stuff, but I also am trying to post for IP, and also getting ready to go to bed for the night due to the fact that I have to get up early tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                                X