X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, the good thing is that Jasmine is free of Cancer

As for how things have been going with you, donīt feel pressured, just relax and have a pace of things that you can feel comfortable with.

So donīt worry ^^
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

I agree with Kristia as well.

Also, the only thing I can get on the secret message is 4-5 problems. I don't know if I'm close or not but that's my guess.
      "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

I'll just flat out give you all a hint for the secret message.

The first letter of each paragraph spells something out.

It's Madoka Magicka related.

Comment

Ah, I got it.
          "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Except I got it first on Steam aaaaahahahaha
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

Oh Conglaturations..
              http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/scsc.gif
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

I'm not good with secret messages and decoding so yeah.

Comment

HOLY CRAP YOU GUYS ARE ALIVE!!! I was worried all of you died when fallout 4 came out and that the game was keeping your souls locked away in some computer/TV screen. <3

Comment

Oh I have been playing that game as soon as my chores were done, my Silver Shroud Costume makes me look awesome while fighting gunners, even more when the Stranger appears.

But in another note, I have had both steam active and my computer is almost always open with this forum

Spoiler:

Comment

I don't have Fallout 4. I've been waiting patiently for Sus (Sanctuary) and Dead-chan (TSU) to post so I've been watching a walkthrough of a game all week.

Comment

For sanctuary if you want to go ahead and post in response to what Zena did i would go for it.

Comment

Man, what a looong day. Am I needed anywhere? (Though I doubt it)

Comment

Penta post!
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

Unstoppable!

Comment

Testing.
                                Originally posted by S121
                                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X