X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If that's what you want I won't try to stop you. But like i said if you ever wish to return you're more than welcome.

Comment

Hey people:

If you haven't noticed yet, I'm not as active as usually, I'm hosting christmass here in my home and have some family members sleeping here.

I still post as soon as I can in the forum, but in the meantime, things like mumble and steam chat will be rare.

Have a good holiday^^
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

I think all of us are a bit more busy around this time of year. don't worry about it hun.

Comment

Bad news: I'm not dead yet.

Good news: I'm still flying.

Bad news: Can't really do anything else.

Good news: Elite Dangerous is on sale for $15 on steam for the holidays.

Bad news: Can't coordinate anything within it if anyone else gets on board with it.

Good news: Due to lack of activity with it, I haven't left the Guuguyni System, therefore anyone who does get it can probably find me there in either Shen Terminal or a resource extraction site.

Bad news: I probably won't be on at the right time to see anyone.

Good news: At around this time of day I can get on mumble briefly just to mention things.

Bad news: I haven't been able to get anywhere with anything in my head related to RPs.
          Don't expect anything from me until the 11th.

Good news:
          Despite everything...

*It's still me.

Comment

Hello everyone.

As I hinted in the christmas gift presentation thread, I had to undergo a surgery in which I replace my collapsed lung with a transplant. Thus is the reason why I was gone for so long. Everything is alright, though; I feel rather well now.

I will try to catch up to everything within this week, emphasis on "try". With a new work at a restaurant owned by a friend of mine and generally worsening health, it gets rather difficult to focus and immerse into the various RPs.
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

What a way to spend a Friday, in the hospital.
              "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

whoa what happened Zekai?

Comment

Oh no, im perfectly fine. Its my grandma thats in the hospital.
                  "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

ah. I see. Well I hope she ends up okay.

Comment

Sorry for double post but I'll be gone for most of the day today. I'll be gone for the next hour or 2 then later tonight at around 6 my time I'll be gone. Gotta run some errands and then going out with a friend to the movies tonight.

Comment

...Wow. It's been a while since I last said something this thread, hasn't it?

So, how's everyone been recently?

Comment

Hey guys. I just want to give you all an update. About 2 weeks ago, my grandma went to the hospital due to her knee. Everything is good now and she came home yesterday (since its 1am where im at) so I'll be a bit more active on posts soon. With her in the hospital, i just wasnt in the mood to post.

Comment

Those are great news zekai
                            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Glad she's ok.

Comment

1. Glad to hear that your grandmother's okay, Zekai. I have an elderly grandmother on my maternal side that has bad knee as well. Makes me think of her.

Spoiler:

Yes, I know. New RP idea. This is just to gauge the interest to see if it'll sell.

Explore the world where old Humanity has perished for millions of years.

If the idea sells well, I plan on making it a less-action RP and more of a slice of life where the curious new humanity goes off looking at the remnants of the old humanity, AKA our world.

Gimme questions, comments, and your general interest to the idea, and I'll maybe make the OOC within a week.

*hugs*
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X