X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@SUSTIC

It does, just like any other VR game. Ingress was no better. No wait, it was better. At least Ingress has stable servers and working gameplay.

Comment

As some of you may have noticed, my new semester started this Monday, thus making my free time more limited, but now it got even shorter since I'm in Social service

BEFORE someone thinks something bad happened or the law came in, read this:

In most, if not all universities in Mexico, we have to go to one of many irganizations (schools, hospitals, museums, engineering, etcetera) to get a gist of the real world, in this service, students have to make at least 480 hours which can be done in either one semester or two depending on the organization's plan.

So in short, Mondays and Thursdays, I'll be at school from 7am to 2 pm (5:30 pm in thursday) added with personal workout at 6-8 pm for both days

As for Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday, I go from 7 am to 2:30 pm, with at least 5 hours on the week dedicated to prepare the classes for the students and yadda yadda

I noticed that most of the RP group is nocturnal (or at least by my time zone) but Im already on my last reserves of energy when the others are on the peak of activity.

As always, you can contact me on steam, or even better, the forum's Private Messaging
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Good luck fox mom

Comment

Posting here because this thread ain't get enough love no more.

Comment

Mostly due to the existence of Mumble, i'd imagine.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

And ppl not posting alot nowadays
              "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

As a heads up guys I am in currently in a trpoical storm or rather the edge of a hurricane right now so I might end up losing power for the next day or two. Or three. Maybe a whole week. Right now just heavy winds and rain and that's all it should be right now, we already had a quick power surge but power came back on. So yeah.

This is also why I fucking hate florida. We already had one hurricane this year fly by us, but now there is almost immediately another one flying by right now! Florida weather is goddamn fucking horrible and I hate it here yet there is a fat chance in hell that I'm going to get to move out to another state anytime soon.

Welp tomorrow the winds are supposed to get anywhere between 50-75 mph between 9 am and 3 pm. So Yeah. There's a decent chance I might lose power for a few fucking days. I hate that thought. I already have a hard time dealing without internet for a day or two. Now before anyone says "oh you'll be fine, I had gone without internet for a month." That's the thing. Everyone is different and I get stressed out within an hour of losing cable, and my family has already mentioned that before. So if I end up losing power for a few days I'm gonna be stressed out.

Anyways that is all. Guess I'll see what happens. With tomorrow I might just lose power.
                Last edited by SUSTIC; 10-06-2016, 03:39 PM.

Comment

A short notice people, my computer isn't starting up and a screw fell from the inside when I took the battery out.

Expect slow and short posts ^^;
                  Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

sooo... uh.... how is everyone?

Comment

Just beat Pokemon Sun
                      "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Studying for finals

Spoiler:

Comment

Finals must suck Kristia. Just don't push yourself too hard.

@Zekai

NO SPOILERS PLEASE. I dont know when you got the game, but no spoilers. I just got Sun AND Moon (as an early gift from my brother. He wants to play one version while I play the other.) So please no spoiling.

Comment

The sun explodes with Solgaleo and Lunaala will absorb the moon :P

Spoiler:

Comment

I've been teaching myself Python.

Comment

I got Sun the day of release. All im gonna say is that 7th gen is a little harder than past gens and ull want ur party to b high 50s to low 60s when u fight the league.

Comment

Working...
                                X