Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Wonder

There's Lujuria and Isaac.

They're still stuck in the snake's mouth.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

@wonder

I remember when that happened to me. Prepare to be numb in the jaw and face for a good two weeks and my advice: smoothies. Have a big solid meal before, cause after, you'll thank the creator of those instant smoothie yogurt things as you'll most likely be living off of things like that for those few weeks or days.

Comment

@Wonder

PLEASE POST IN THE CALIFORNIA ARC SO I CAN UPDATE!!!

Comment

@Wriggle

I put that John's eyes quickly adjusted to the darkness so that he could see what was making the smell. The rest is up to you.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

@Pringles
            'ight.
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Ok.

Also, you got my PM, right? What are your thoughts on the subject?

Cucoo already gave his two cents, but I also want to hear your opinion on the matter.
              sigpic

Comment

Should I tell you here, or do you want it in PM?
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Either one will do.
                  sigpic

Comment

Okay this is my 50 cent.

Spoiler:

Take Yuugi Hoshiguma. She is an Oni, probably the strongest Oni in Gensokyo.
                    Take Suika Ibuki, another candidate for the strongest Oni in Gensokyo.

Suika Ibuki claims that she can hold Youkai Mountain by herself.

How tall is the Youkai Mountain?

The highest possible altitude for sustainable life is around 20,000 ft. However, Youkai Mountain is based off of Lake Suwa, a real life Japanese lake that is elevated about 3000 ft up in the air.

So 3000 ft mountain. Sounds very underwhelming, right?

Well let's consider the weight of it.

Assuming that the mountain is simple conic figure, the formula for finding the volume is 1/3πr^2h.

Since h is 3000 ft = 1000 m, and that r is half of that amount, (500 m) the volume of Youkai Mountain is 261,799,387.8 m^3.

Assuming that the mountain is mostly made out of granite, the mountain's weight is 261,799,387.8 m^3 * 2.8 g/cm^3 * 1 cm^3/1.0 e-6 m^3

= 7.3304 * 10^11 kg.

Yeah.
                    If Suika can hold it, Yukari surely can, right?

...except she cannot.

Yukari is an unknown-category Youkai, while Suika is an Oni. Oni demons are known to be the strongest class of Youkais. So we can assume that Yukari's limit is about one-tenth of that, which is still a whopping 72,146,142 tons.

This math is probably very incorrect but it's what I got.
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Well, there is sort of a class system for average, non-classed Youkai, or at least a sort of category system for them. Yukari would be considered a Greater Youkai, the same category as Yuuka.

Is that the information you needed?

If that's the case, then I dread to think what having the Spartan DNA would do to Takoizu.

John is can lift about 33.67 U.S. Tons, which makes him 181.85 times stronger than the average human. That would mean that if I only gave her a 50X strength boost, she could lift at least 3,607,307,100 U.S. Tons, making her stronger than Suika (based on the one-tenth bit of info). 0_0;;
                      Last edited by S121; 12-21-2013, 02:19 AM.
                      sigpic

Comment

I really don't like doing math. It just makes us realize that video game characters are an improbability.

We can always

sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Well, Cucoo said that he thought Yukari could lift as much as John with his armor on (From what I gathered. There is no way a Greater Youkai can only lift about 33 metric tons. ). Should we go with that?
                          sigpic

Comment

Honestly I don't know what is going on for that, so sure.
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

I can only imagine John's reaction to Yukari's uber-strength.

"D...... Daaaaaaaaaaaamn.... I feel so inadequate. XD "

Anyways, I'll work on it, and the app should be done soon.
                              sigpic

Comment

Oh shoot I have AtWaP to respond to-

-.-
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X