X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yakumo Estate - Gensokyo | Day

Just as the darkness fell, Takoizu couldn't help but feel a strange feeling of terror creep on her. By instinct, Takoizu wanted the dark to end, so she quickly remedied the situation by altering the boundary of Darkness and Light, illuminating the darkness. As a safety precaution, Takoizu escaped through a gap in the ground and left Yukari's area of influence. Takoizu then reappeared 30 feet behind Yukari, trying to come up with another plan of attack, all while the Yukari's area of influence became dark again.

(Okay, it's a bad idea to get so close to her. I'll need to find another way.), Takoizu thought to herself.

All of a sudden, Takoizu grinned as a plan came to her mind in a single instant.

(Alright, no holding back...)

Without any hesitation, Takoizu opened up what had to be 80 gaps above herself, and out from the gaps came fireworks, each one firing straight into Yukari's darkness, muffling the noise around Yukari and hopefully distracting her in the process. Meanwhile, Takoizu began to fire off Danmaku drones, each one flying up into the air, firing bits of their mass at Yukari. While all that was happening, Takoizu occupied herself with a third means of attack, opening up gaps to Yukari's flanks, letting a storm of turquoise, needle-like lasers surge forth and straight towards Yukari.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Santa Cruz - California - Church Catacombs

Eleos had rolled to the side when the reaper appeared but soon caught up to the huntress when they reached the gate. Without loosing any momentum, the sniper pulled out a very small brick of C-4. "GET DOWN!" He chucked the C-4 at the gate, went into a sliding position, and then right when the brick was near the gate, he detonated it. When the Smoke and dust settled, the remnants of the gate could be seen, twisted and warped away from the gapping hole. The sniper got out of his slide and vaulted through.
      Last edited by Cucoo5; 01-17-2014, 11:47 PM.

Comment

Yakumo Estate - Gensokyo

The smoke cleared out. A crater formed from the Takoizu's focused fire, a fiery mass of smoldering ground... but where's Yukari?

"Are you done now?" Yukari asked Takoizu with a smile. She was unscathed. "May I proceed to becoming serious now?"
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

"As serious as you wish.", Takoizu said as she opened up another gap in the sky.

All of a sudden, a large, flaming meteor flew out from the gap and towards Yukari, while that happened, Takoizu altered the boundary of here and there, making it seem that Takoizu was sprinting to the left og Yukari, when she was actually sprinting to the right. While that happened, Takoizu opened up many gaps in the air, each one firing of many needle-like lasers and fireworks. As soon as Takoizu was 40 feet from Yukari's flank, she then opened up a gap behind Yukari, where a bus emerged and drove straight for Yukari. After that, she then charged up another attack for later, waiting to see what her mother would do next.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Yakumo Estate - Gensokyo

"至高(Shiko - Supreme) - 破壊の創造(Hakai no Sozo - Creation of Destruction)." Yukari's eyes darkened into a complete black as the illusions Takoizu made: the alteration of boundaries, broke into tiny little gap pieces. Yukari pointed her umbrella at her daughter, charging a black laser with an extreme intention to kill-

"Stop!"

Yukari came back to her senses as she looked to the direction of the shouting. The shouting came from none other than Yuuka on a wheelchair, being pushed by a small fairy that John met before. Yuuka was a complete mess. Her body was disintegrating quickly. Her right leg and her left arm has been completely disintegrated. Her right arm was gone at the elbows section, and her left leg had her foot missing. Her right eye was gone, and a gaping hole replaced it.

"Yuuka..." Yukari gasped.

"I will not permit you to use that Kogeki move." Yuuka said. "What happened? I thought we made a deal 400 years ago not to use the Shiko incantations again. It's too dangerous for you, the opponent, and Gensokyo."

"I... I don't know... All of a sudden I felt like..." Yukari muttered as she walked back into the house. "I need a glass of water."

"I'm sorry, Takoizu." Yuuka apologized instead, seemingly knowing the identity of John and Yukari's daughter without being introduced to.
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

Yakumo Estate

"Come on, John. I'm not doing anything 'til you spar one with me. I only have until Takoizu destroys ACO to do anything."

Otori crossed his arms, unmoving.

Misty Lake

The man had vanished.

"... Very well. I'll see just what this thing is capable of."

Comment

Takoizu was tense about the spell being cast, and was about to retreat through a gap, but luckily someone stopped her. When Takoizu turned around, she saw none other than Yuuka. The state Yuuka was in was unlike anything Takoizu had seen before. Just what happened to her?

"I'm sorry, Takoizu." Yuuka apologized.

Takoizu was shocked that Yuuka knew about her, and it was very clear as the shock spread across Takoizu's face.

"H-how do you know about me?", Takoizu asked Yuuka in a surprised tone.

John was starting to get slightly annoyed by Otori's request. Not only did John have to deal with this apocalyptic future, he also needed to help the others through the library. John was starting to look slightly agitated, obviously losing his patience.

"I can't be doing this right now. I took time out of looking for a special tome because of this entire predicament, and now we can't progress because everyone is taking a break. I'm sorry, but I don't have time for this. I'll spar later, when I have a little more free time.", John said in a slightly stern tone.

"God knows whether or not the others are doing fine. For all I know, they could be dead.", John said as he grabbed his helmet and put it on.
                Last edited by S121; 01-17-2014, 11:29 PM.
                sigpic

Comment

Yakumo Estate - Gensokyo

"When you start dying, you wonder about the future." Yuuka smiled weakly. "So I contacted a Seer I know to predict the future. Seems like you were there."

"Yuuka-san, we need to go soon." The fairy behind the wheelchair said to Yuuka.

"Give John my regards." Yuuka said as the fairy began pushing the wheelchair towards the direction of Hakurei Shrine. "I do not have much longer."
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

Yakumo Estate

He put up his hands with a calmed attitude.

"Hey man, it's alright. You go do your thing. I'll explain to you what you miss on the presentation. Just make sure everything goes smoothly. We can't afford a paradox."

Misty Lake

Jack grabs the blade firmly with both hands. He lifted the sword and brought it back down with force to test it's handling capabilities.

Comment

Misty Lake - Gensokyo

Suddenly the blade opened, energized, and Ether Energy arced from the newly formed beam that was the blade. A symbol appeared in the central glass panel of the sword.

Spoiler:

Showing the length of the blade and how it looks open

And a picture that shows the symbol.

The energy surged up Jack's arms, causing immense pain.

Comment

Takoizu looked down towards the ground and thought about Yuuka's condition. It wqas always painful to see someone die, especially to Takoizu. She didn't want Yuuka to die, and Yuuka's words only made that feeling sink in deeper. If only Takoizu was able to do something. If only Yuuka was as stable as Takoizu was. All of a sudden, an idea flashed into her head, and with that idea in mind, Takoizu looked at Yuuka and called out.

"Hang on, I think I have an idea!", Takoizu called out as she ran after Yuuka and the fairy maid.

John quickly regained his calm demeanor and looked at Otori.

"Sorry. It's just that it's only the first half of the day and I'm already more overworked than I was during the final day of the Devourer Incident. I'm doing three things at once, so I'm being stretched thin.", John said to Otori, apologizing for his slight outburst.
                        sigpic

Comment

Gensokyo

"Ah, how can I help you?" Yuuka asked as she noticed Takoizu running towards her.
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

Yakumo Estate

"I actually forgot for a minute that you were saving Yuuka's soul. You kinda need to get to that. That's a priority."

Otori looked firm on his decision, but was smiling.

Misty Lake

Jack felt the pain rushing through him.

"Grk!... No... I... I can fight it..."

He held on to the blade, trying to withstand the pain. So far this is the worse pain he's felt.

MSF

Snake walked up to (young) Otori, Gerard and Jack Roo.

"Hey, listen, I just got a call from Groznyj Grad. Volgin is missing. I'm going over to help them. I already have the intel team on it. You guys wanna come?"

Otori stood up. "Wait, whoa whoa whoa, I thought you hated his guts, what happened?"

"I used to," Snake replied. "But one thing lead to another. He's on our side now along with a couple others."

Gerard stood up as well. "I guess I'll go. Anything to help."

Jack Roo followed. "'Ey, why not? I'll come 'long."

Otori thought on it.

"... Well, if that's what you say. I'm always with you, Big Boss."

They all headed to the heliport.
                            Last edited by wonderweiss; 01-17-2014, 11:55 PM.

Comment

Misty Lake - Gensokyo

Slowly, the pain subsided as Jack resisted it. He no longer felt it, but it was still there. He could barely feel it, but he was slowly becoming fatigued as he held the blade, but for now he had control over it.

Then he heard Alvis's voice again in his head. "You must choose. What path will you walk? Your decision will decide whether you are capable of wielding the Monado."

Comment

Catacombs

"You idiot." The Huntress slapped him again. "You've probably just attracted every bastard in this place."

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Working...
                                X