X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yakumo Estate - Gensokyo | Day

Takoizu went from grinning at Yukari to having a confused look on her face.

"Right now?", Takoizu asked Yukari.

After a split second to consider everything, Takoizu's confused look turned into an almost devilish grin.

"Challenge accepted. Let's take this outside.", Takoizu said as she grabbed her helmet and dropped it into a gap.

"Soon Otori. First, I want to have a little fun. It's been a while.", Takoizu said to Otori.

After that, Takoizu began to walk to the front of the house.

"Wait, what about the explanation?", John asked Takoizu.

"Well, there's plenty of time before the ACO acts, so there's no harm in having an extended break.", Takoizu answered, already out the door.

John let out a sigh, lightly slumped his shoulders, and looked at Otori.

"It looks like it's just us. Care to continue?", John asked Otori.
    Last edited by S121; 01-17-2014, 09:43 PM.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Yakumo Estate - Gensokyo

"Ran, prepare something to eat for when I come back."

"Yes, Yukari-sama." Ran said from the kitchen. Satisfied, Yukari gap'd out as well.

"So I shall put myself in handicap." Yukari announced. "I wouldn't use my ability to use gap for attacking. You however, can."

"Not only that, you only have to hit me once to win." Yukari added as she raised a finger. "I think that would only be fair."
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

Yakumo Estate

Otori looked at John.

"... Ya know, it's been a while since I've had a fight myself. I'm getting old, man. Whaddya say to taking off the armor and going at it, just you, me, and CQC. Don't worry about breaking my bones, because once you do, your ass will be kicked. Not beaten, but you won't see it coming. I won't take no for an answer."

Comment

Misty Lake - Gensokyo

Alvis simply chuckled slightly and walked to the side looking skyward. "The Monado, the blade you hold in your hand, is a divine sword capable of disturbing the very fabric of existence. Of both the material and the immaterial."

Comment

After heading out to the front of the house, Takoizu listened to what Yukari said and tilted her head in slight confusion.

"Are you sure that's fair? I should warn you that I also inherited dad's genetic augmentations. I'm essentially a Spartan Youkai.", Takoizu said to Yukari with a slight smile.

"Also, should I wear my armor, or should we go about this unarmored?", Takoizu asked.

John simply looked at Otori and sighed.

"You won't finish the briefing until you get a fight, will you?", John asked Otori in a slightly disappointed tone.
            Last edited by S121; 01-17-2014, 10:17 PM.
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

Yakumo Estate

"Nerp. Don't be disappointed, John. You know we're gonna have fun beating eachother bloody. Okay, maybe not bloody, but you get the point."

Misty Lake

Jack looked at his sword.

"... Just what are you saying? What is this sword capable of?"

Banished Library

Jason cried out to the team.

"Hey guys, there's a light source up here! I think I have to rearrange these mirrors to deflect the ligyt! But problem is, where?!"

Comment

Yakumo Estate - Gensokyo

"Trust me, you wouldn't be able to even touch me if I went all out." Yukari raised her eyebrow. "So I wouldn't use my boundary manipulation except for defense. Okay?"

The bright sky suddenly became cloudy. The wind started picking up, little by little, until it became strong gale that blew leaves off the ground and sent loose fabrics flying into the air. How long has it been since Yukari enjoyed the ecstasy of battle? Not since her battle with the Devourer, and that was only half as satisfying as, say, that one fight with Yuuka a few hundred years ago.

"攻撃(Kogeki, Attack) - 神の槍(Kami no Yari - God Spear)" Yukari muttered, and her arm, surrounded in divine energy, became a spear. She threw the spear towards Takoizu with speed of a cheetah.
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

Takoizu couldn't help but chuckle as the spear ripped through the air and towards her. All of a sudden, Takoizu jumped out of the way of the spear with little effort, and in a flash, Takoizu disappeared through a gap and appeared after only a second, this time in her MJOLNIR armor.

"Then I'll be sure to give you only my best.", Takoizu said as she sprinted to the side at 120 mph, opening up many gaps as she ran. as the gaps opened, turquoise lasers ripped out from the gaps and towards Yukari. Meanwhile, Takoizu was building up for her own attack as she sprinted, and as soon as she was 50 feet from Yukari's flank, Takoizu fired a thick storm of light-blue Danmaku.

"You do realize that I can't spar with people, right? I kill normal people on accident.", John said to Otori.
                  Last edited by S121; 01-17-2014, 10:22 PM.
                  sigpic

Comment

Misty Lake - Gensokyo

Alvis turned back to Jack, with his right hand in his pocket and an impassive look was on his face. "It can manipulate the calculated flow of Ether Energy, the basic unite of energy of the universe, which, to put simply, means it can change the pre determined path. It can change the future."

Banished Library - Gensokyo

"Hmm..."Shulk looked to his chart and looked for where the seventh location might be. "Hold on...the upper half of the room in the second position seems to have a sort of symmetry."

"Over there...on the tile I labeled [I-6]. See if you can move the mirrors to shine the light onto that tile!" Shulk Called back.

"It's the one near the set of five low tiles, four of which border it while the other sides are bordered by nothing!" Kenway explained.

Comment

Yakumo Estate - Gensokyo

"保護(Hogo, Protect) - 古代の信仰との約束の杉を(Kodai no shinkō to no yakusoku no sugi o, Cedar of ancient faith and promise)" Yukari muttered. She did not move a step away from Takoizu. The bullets and the lasers all passed away from Yukari harmlessly, as if the very nature of the danmaku defied from attacking Yukari, and simply bounced off into random direction, some towards Takoizu herself.
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

Reacting quickly, Takoizu opened up a cluster of gaps and let the Danmaku pass into them. While the gaps obscured Takoizu, she fell through a gap in the floor, and as soon as the gaps closed, Takoizu emerged from a gap right behind Yukari and fired off a large, turquoise laser similar to Yuuka's Master Spark, only non-lethal. It was clear that Takoizu was putting as much effort into this battle as she said earlier.
                        Last edited by S121; 01-17-2014, 10:31 PM.
                        sigpic

Comment

Yakumo Estate

"Bullsh*t, your ass is scared of me. I said don't worry. I'm not a normal human anymore. Trust me on that. Just get ready."

Misty Lake

Jack took a long look at the sword.

"... Change the future? I will do no such treachery!"

Jack was going to strike the sword back down to the ground... Then he thought...

"... Wait a minute... Can I use this... To cancel out future intentions of evil?"

Banished Library

"Okay! Just give me a few minutes!"

Jason began the rearranging.

Comment

Yakumo Estate - Gensokyo

"The cedars don't break so easily." Yukari muttered to Takoizu behind her as the turquoise laser bounced off into the air. "But now that you're within my domain..."

"攻撃(Kogeki - Attack) - 極度の恐怖(Kyokudo no kyofu - Extreme Terror)"

The air around Yukari became distorted into darkness. Nothing could be seen inside. If Takoizu looked at her own hands, she would not see. If she brought her hands to her eyes, she would not see. The true terror beckoned her, as if eternal night fell on her.
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

Misty Lake - Gensokyo

"That is for you to decide." Alvis said calmly. "But first, you must choose. What path will you walk? And will you stay true to that path?" He then started to walk away, going past Jack. "Your decision will decide whether you are capable of wielding the Monado."
                              By the time Jack could have even turned around, he was gone.

Banished Library - Gensokyo

"Alright!" Shulk responded. "If I'm correct...it should be the tile that relates to the statue that seems to represent...uh...metal."
                              Last edited by Cucoo5; 01-17-2014, 10:41 PM.

Comment

Catacombs

Another Reaper suddenly appeared in front of the Huntress. It swung it's scythe down fast. But not fast enough. The Huntress blinked outside of the scythe's range, unleashing an explosive arrow, knocking back the Reaper, and crumbling a part of the ceiling. The Reaper recovered however, though it was not quick enough, as it recieved it's end courtesy of the Huntress's energy glaive piercing through it's chest, continuing and hitting another skeleton which wandered into the hallway.

"Move." The Huntress said, continuing down until she came to a iron gate at the end of the corridor.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Working...
                                X