X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yakumo Estate - Gensokyo | Day

"I think I might have an idea to keep you alive and fully restored, or at least buy you some time.", Takoizu said as she slowed down to a walk.

"You are a Youkai, which means that you can not sustain yourself without spiritual energy or belief. Of course, with me, I can sustain myself without needing spiritual energy, due to me being a half Youkai. If that's the case, then how about I give you the ability to sustain yourself?", Takoizu asked Yuuka.

John nodded at Otori and spoke.

"Thanks. I'll try to be back as soon as I can.", John said before disappearing through a Corridor of Darkness.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Yakumo Estate

Otori saw him off.

"... Sonnuva bitch, there's no one to fight... Oh well. I guess not."

He walks back to the living room. He looks at Yuuka through a window. All that grew on him was a somber face. He walked back to the living room and prepared for the continuation of the presentation. After he plugged in the USB, he walked outside.

"Hey, don't take too long Takoizu! I still have to finish the presentation! Oh, and Yukari, John went back to retrieve Yuuka's soul, he'll be back soon... Or later!"

Misty Lake

As the pain subsided, Jack became less tense.

"Heff... The path? I choose... The path that will bring peace and order to this world! That will be all I stand for!"
      Last edited by wonderweiss; 01-18-2014, 12:16 AM.

Comment

Gensokyo

Yuuka chuckled. She resembled Yukari physically, but spoke just like John. Samantha wasn't kidding. She really is the daughter.

"That won't work, Takoizu." Yuuka said sadly, shaking her head left and right. "You can't share a soul with someone whose name has been ripped away from existence. Farewell."
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

Takoizu was left standing there as Yuuka and the fairy left. Takoizu hated to admit it, but Yuuka was right. That boundary would only work on the physical body, but the spiritual one was much more difficult to alter. Takoizu may have had the same abilities as her mother, but she did not have her experience. She knew there was nothing more to be done, so she followed her mother inside. As Takoizu walked back inside, she thought about how as a child, she would visit Yuuka and play. She would try and help her plant flowers and help around the garden, even if Yuuka could do it all with but a thought. Now that Takoizu thought about it, she considered Yuuka a friend. She didn't remember Yuuka's condition being so dire, at least when she was told stories about what happened. Was her very presence here responsible for Yuuka's advanced deterioration? After all, she did take a lot of her father's time, telling him about the future. Was she an unknown variable? Did she just kill Yuuka by wasting John's time?

A look of worry was on Takoizu's face as she entered the living room. It was clear that she had something weighing heavily on her mind.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Yakumo Estate

As Takoizu walked in, Otori was looking at her face.

"... Don't worry, Takoizu. You didn't change anything."

Otori then gave her a sticky note.

"Let's test your binary reader. What does this say?"

The note read '01010011 01000101 01001100 01000110 00101101 01000001 01010111 01000001 01010010 01000101 01001110 01000101 01010011 01010011 00100000 01010011 01011001 01010011 01010100 01000101 01001101'

Comment

Was Takoizu that obvious, that predictable? Either way, Takoizu wasn't so sure that she didn't change anything. She was still afraid for Yuuka. After Otori asked her what the binary said, she looked at it and spoke.

"Self-awareness system.", Takoizu said, not even needing a decoder to translate the ones and zeroes.
              sigpic

Comment

Yakumo Estate

"Good. I would wait to show John and Yukari, but I've wasted enough time."

Otori turned the projector on and skipped to a picture filled with binary coding. There was BODY, PHYSIQUE, HISTORY, NULL, JACK, EICHEM, INOZUKA, TERANOUS, JOHN, SPARTAN, YOUKAI, YUKARI, RUMIA, DIGIMON, RENAMON, POKEMON, NERA, all kinds of codes that make up Jack. Including SELF-AWARENESS SYSTEM. The coding for that was significantly large.

"This is what makes up Jack. Now then, take a minute to absorb that before I explain to you the self-awareness system."

Comment

Takoizu saw the many various subroutines in Jack's programming, but didn't know what they were supposed to do. Were they aspects of Jack, allowing him the abilities of those he had cataloged? Were they countermeasures? Takoizu didn't know, but she was not particularly happy about the possibility of Jack having pieces of her parents in his warped mind.

"What do all those subroutines do? What are they for?", Takoizu asked Otori in a slightly confused tone.
                  sigpic

Comment

Yakumo Estate

"Exactly what DNA and cells do. They make up an individual. Just like you. You, too, are made up of code, but you are very interesting in this field. You have intertwining codes, so your code capacity, while being just as dense, have merged with eachother. It's almost more human, containing dominant and recessive genealogical code."

Comment

Takoizu found it slightly upsetting that Otori essentially used parts of her mother and father to create Jack, but she retained her calm attitude.

"Perhaps all second-generation Characters have the same genealogical architecture as me. Maybe Jack's is different because he's artificial. After all, you placed multiple aspects into him, so there would be no way to keep all those aspects with a DNA structure like mine.", Takoizu hypothesized.

After voicing her thoughts, she then asked another question.

"So you gave him my mother and father's abilities?", Takoizu asked Otori.
                      sigpic

Comment

Yakumo Estate

"Hm? Ooooh, no no no, this is the coding for his brain, mind and memory. There are more. Here you can see Rena, Nera, Patchouli, Rumia, everyone has been accounted for. He has memories of everyone's abilities. He doesn't have everyone's abilities. Gee, that would take forever to process, I think the machine would overload. The only way I could is by taking everyone's code, and no one would want to let me do that, now would they? Anyways, I guess you're right. That's the only logical reason. Now then, let's look deeper into the SAS."

He pressed the next slide and it showed five sections labeled RESISTANCE, VENGEANCE, ALIGNMENT, PAIN, and UNDERSTANDMENT.

Comment

Takoizu had an idea what the various codes did, but she couldn't perfectly tell. After all, she didn't design Jack. The only one that knew was Otori.

"What do those do?", Takoizu asked Otori.
                          sigpic

Comment

Yakumo Estate

"As you can see, these are arranged in an order. What you may not know is what order. Well, in the course of doubtful killing and low self esteem, he will go through these processes to make him stronger in order to become able to defeat any opponent. The order is resistance which is denial. Then there is vengeance, or anger, then alignment, or bargaining. There is pain, or depression, and finally understandment, or acceptance. Now seeing the pattern?"

Comment

Yakumo Estate - Gensokyo

After taking a glass of water, Yukari tried to go to sleep, in hopes of getting rid of the feeling during her battle with Takoizu...

No, it's not battle! Yukari thought as she jolted up. It's a friendly sparring! Why would I hurt my daughter from the future?

Yukari sighed and went into the shower room next to the bedroom. Maybe a cold shower will refresh her thoughts...
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

"Those are the stages of loss and guilt. How would they help in defeating an opponent?", Takoizu asked Otori.

As Takoizu continued to speak to Otori, she couldn't help but reflect on herself. Did she go through any of those stages when she lost everyone. She knew she felt anger and depression. In fact, she was so angry, she killed the entire ACO, and before that, she was so depressed, she didn't feel like getting out of bed half the time. She didn't really know about her feeling the other ones, but she definitely felt angry at them for taking everything away from her, and depressed that she couldn't do anything about it at the time.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X