X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yakumo Estate - Gensokyo

So the ACO is planning assault on Gensokyo. Which means we need another army just like four months ago... Some Youkai are still recovering... Can I depend on them?

Besides... Do I even have to trust that person-

Wait... Why am I thinking this-

Imposter... Waiting for a time to backstab...

No... Make it stop...

...gotta kill her right now to stop her from doing anything bad-

"STOOOOOP!"

Yukari was on her knees. Her wet hair and body in the showers added to the despair as she fell into madness.
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

Yakumo Estate - Gensokyo | Day

"STOOOOOP!"

At that very moment, Takoizu's attention snapped away from Otori and to the bathroom. What happened? Was her mother being attacked? Surely the ACO wouldn't attack now, right? The fear of history repeating itself coursed through Takoizu's mind. Just like before, Yukari would be killed in her own home. No, Takoizu wouldn't allow that. This time, things would be different. Thankfully Takoizu still had her armor on, and in a split second, Takoizu sprinted towards the bathroom and opened the door, ready to kill any ACO soldier that would dare try to hurt her mother.
      Last edited by S121; 01-18-2014, 03:46 AM.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Yakumo Estate - Gensokyo

There were no ACO agents. There was only Yukari, falling into lunacy as the cold water from the shower slammed on her naked body like cannonballs.

"Oh no..." Ran sighed a worried sigh. "Tako-san, go bring John-san."
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

Takoizu didn't now what was happening, but she was still worried. Yukari was on her knees and unresponsive, but there were no agents to be found. Why was her mother unresponsive? Whatever happened, Takoizu couldn't help. With that in mind, Takoizu turned her head over to Ran and gave a small, quick nod before disappearing through a gap.

Banished Library - Gensokyo | Day

After a second, a Corridor of Darkness appeared at the top of the spiral staircase and John stepped out. John didn't know how far this staircase went on for, but if he wanted to catch up with the others, he might as well start descending them now.

"Wait!", Takoizu said as she exited through a gap and ran towards John.

Upon hearing Takoizu's voice, John turned his attention away from the staircase and to Takoizu, who was approaching from behind.

"What is it?", John calmly asked Takoizu.

"There's something wrong with Yukari. She's unresponsive, and is just sitting in the shower.", Takoizu said to John in an urgent, worried tone.

John was shocked and confused. Just a couple seconds ago, Yukari was fine, sparring against her daughter and happy for the most part. What could have happened?

"What happened?", John asked Takoizu, this time with a serious and worried tone.

"I don't know. Just follow me.", Takoizu said as she opened up a gap and stepped inside.

John may have wanted to help Patchouli and the others, but he would have to meet up with them later. Yukari's situation seemed to be an emergency, so John opened up a Corridor of Darkness and walked through.

As soon as Takoizu's gap opened, Takoizu stepped out and spoke.

"Okay, we're back.", Takoiz said to Ran in a serious tone.

Just after speaking, John appeared through a Corridor of Darkness and walked towards Ran.

"What happened? Is Yukari okay?", John asked Ran in an urgent, concerned tone as he approached.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Yakumo Estate

Otori ran to the group.

"What's wrong?!"

Comment

Takoizu quickly turned to Otori and answered him.

"I don't know. Yukari's unresponsive and is just on her knees in the shower.", Takoizu said in a worried tone.
              sigpic

Comment

Yakumo Estate

Otori thought for some time.

"Damn, this is not good... Do you think this is a mental problem? If so I have a way to suppress her emotions for ten minutes. She'd be feeling lopsided, but we'll find out what's wrong with her. It sounds bad, but what choice do we have. This is up to you."

Comment

Takoizu thought about it, but it was a bad idea. Just liek how a doctor would never prescribe medicine to a patient without diagnosing them, Takoizu would not let Otori carry out the suppression, not until they knew what was going on.

"We can't treat her with anything until we know what the problem is, and we won't know until we examine her.", Takoizu said to Otori with an urgent, serious tone.
                  sigpic

Comment

Yakumo Estate

Otori nodded.

"Right. You three, find out what's wrong with Yukari."

Comment

Yakumo Estate - Gensokyo

Death... beckons

No... Make it stop...

Crush any opposition... Friend or foe alike...

I'm not going to... Hurt my...

Entire world is your enemy...

Entire world...

Now wake up, and see what you must destroy!

Yukari slowly turned to look at John... With the same blood red pupil she had back in Chireiden.
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

John saw that Yukari was now responsive and was looking straight at him. The only thing that seemed to be off was the strange, red pupil she had four months ago. John remembered it, and because it happened during a time where she was stressed, John thought it was normal.

"Yukari, are you alright!?", John said as he quickly moved over to her.
                        sigpic

Comment

Yakumo Estate - Gensokyo

"...John?" Yukari asked and looked around. She was in a shower... And on her knees? Confused, Yukari looked back at John. Her eyes turned back to purple. "...What am I doing here?"
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

John was a little confused by what just happened, but it seemed that Yukari was fine, at least for now.

"I don't know all the details, but Takoizu said that you were on your knees and unresponsive.", John said as he turned off the shower, grabbed a towel for Yukari, and handed it to her.

"What happened? Are you okay?", John asked Yukari in a concerned tone as he tried to help her stand.

Takoizu looked on in concern and slight fear. She didn't know what was happening, but whatever it was, it was not good.

"What was with that red eye?", Takoizu suddenly asked Yukari and John.
                            Last edited by S121; 01-18-2014, 02:53 PM.
                            sigpic

Comment

Yakumo Estate

Otori exited.

"This... Became a problem you guys need to handle on your own. And if you really need this, it'll be right here."

He put the emotion suppresser on the counter before going back to the living room.

Comment

Yakumo Estate - Gensokyo

"What red eyes?" Yukari asked, but remembered all the sights she received during her trance. It hit like a truck, slamming against her mind with unrelenting force.

"Ngh-" Yukari clutched her head with pain. "I... I need to take a break."
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X