X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Auditor's Fortress

Takoizu remembered what The Gravemind said, and taking what it said to heart, Takoizu politely refused.

"I know, I know. It's just that I won't hear the end of it if I told them that I got help from you. Even if I don't tell them, the'll eventually figure it out, then I'll really have it. It's unfortunate, but it has to be this way. I apologize for wasting your time.", Takoizu said to The Auditor.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Ruined City

"For you, perhaps, it just means that you're not as capable of a fighter as you make yourself out to be." Kenway sneered as he ran towards his opponent, ready to dodge to the side in a moments notice. "You fight for Elios, you fight for the wrong man."

Comment

Ruined City

"Wrong man, you say, but what do you really know about Elios?" Lucco asked cynically as he fired multiple purple plasma bullets at Kenway. Some stray bullets were also targetted towards Shulk.
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

Ruined City

"I know enough to say that he is a man that thinks of nothing but himself. He puts aside..." Kenway punctuated what he said as he dodged the bullets and took a swing at Lucco. "All that he cares for just to fulfill his own goals." His attack was aimed for Lucco, and he was expecting him to block his blade with his guns. "And I wonder, when he'll dispose of you when you no longer serve a purpose for him."

Comment

Ruined City

"He won't." Lucco said as he indeed blocked the slash with his pistols: one with the nozzle facing away from Kenway and one facing towards. "It's part of the contract. Not even he can break the contract."

He TP'd away from Kenway again to stand in between Shulk and Kenway, his pistols facing both.

He fired.
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

Ruined City

As the shots ripped through the air, a third shot could be heard.

Kenway fired off one of his flintlock pistols at Lucco.
              Blood started to seep from Kenway's arm as it was clipped by Lucco's bullet.

Shulk had blocked the shot directed at him with the Monado.

"Contract? So what do you get fighting for him?" Kenway asked.

London - Prometheus Labs

A black car drove up the front of Prometheus Labs and stopped short. The driver, an elderly male wearing a suit and jacket got out carrying what seemed to be a letter. He stood by the car waiting for someone to address him.
              Last edited by Cucoo5; 01-25-2014, 06:45 PM.

Comment

Ruined City

The flintlock bullet hit its' mark. Normal people would be dead with a bullet in the head, but Lucco just looked at Kenway with controlled rage.

"My own world." Lucco said as he TP'd a large plasma rifle and began firing with it: large purple bolts that ripped through the dimensions.
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

Ruined City

Shulk rushed for Lucco, utilizing Monado Shield once more, giving them twenty seconds. "Is that why you fight us now?" Shulk shouted as he swung once more with Stream Edge.

Comment

Ruined City

"One does not know why we fight." Lucco said as he tumbled away from Shulk and fired. The plasma bolts were stopped by the barrier. "Some fight for honor... Some fight for glory..."

He TP'd at the blind side of Shulk and Kenway, his hands reclaiming the pistols.

"Some... Fight for bloodlust."
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

Ruined City

"Is that your reason?!" Shulk responded as he held the Monado as Ether from his ability, Light Heal, rejuvenated him after he used Battle Soul once more.

A memory
                      Bionis - Valek Mountain
                      "Why did you kill our friends at the colony? Why?"
                      "You wanna know?...Because it's your home."

Prison Island
                      "Zanza just tells me where to fight, and I fight."
                      "I just wanted the power of a god."
                      Last edited by Cucoo5; 01-25-2014, 08:32 PM.

Comment

Ruined City

"Perhaps." Lucco answered as he made the same rectangle as he did last time, except for a longer time. "Like I've said, I do not know the real reason behind why I fight."
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

Auditor's Fortress

"I guess it won't matter anyways." The Auditor said, looking out the window to the heart of the galaxy, then his head turned back to Takoizu. "Earth won't be there for long anyways."

The Auditor snapped his fingers, and suddenly, Takoizu was right back where she started on Earth.

Catacombs

The Huntress looked around. We can't get to them, they can't get to us. But I have a feeling that whatever's at the bottom of that crater IS what they are heading for."

The phantom retreated, and Isaac's vision returned. But suddenly, a large volley of arrows came out of the darkness, whizzing towards the group with incredible accuracy.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Yakumo Estate - Mayohiga - Gensokyo | Day

Takoizu stood there in the living room, surprised by what The Auditor said. It was clear what The Auditor meant. Just as The Gravemind said, The Auditor was a destructive force. He needed to be stopped. The question was, when would he attack? Takoizu needed to report her findings to The Higher Power, now. They needed to review the information Takoizu had gathered and formulate a plan.

"Higher Power, if you can hear me, you are desperately needed.", Takoizu said aloud, hoping that her words would reach his ears and get him to teleport to her.
                            Last edited by S121; 01-27-2014, 03:43 PM.
                            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                            sigpic

Comment

Voile

Jack walked into Voile.

"Nothing out of place... Too bad I don't know how to find them. They'll be here soon. I just have to wait."

With that, Jack wandered the massive library. He came across a book he found interest in: 'The Metal Gear Visual Novel Book 1: Metal Gear.' He took the book out and opened. He was intrigued. He sat down and read it.

California

The group returned from the visit.

"Now then," Ocelot said to Aya, "it's getting a little late. You should probably get some shut eye."

"Okay," she said. She headed off to her room. Dio walked up to Ocelot,

"... It's been four months. Yet she's already grown up." He said. Ocelot looked at Dio, then at Aya as she was preparing her bed.

"... Yea, but she's still got a way to go before getting used to it."

Dio nodded his head in agreement. "Do you think she'll get used to it?"

"She will. But there is something I'm worried about."

"What's that?"

"It's been getting quiet. It's only a matter of time before someone or something starts making some noise."

The two were silent for some time.

"... Only time will tell."

"Yea. But right now, it's time for me to hit the bed."

Ocelot went to his own room. He was thinking on what he said.

"... It's only a matter of time."

He fell asleep.

???

The voice got close to Volgin.

"Alright. Let's begin. You'll be feeling like yourself in no time. This one will guarantee it."

The mysterious voice injected Volgin with a syringe. Despite his veteran backstory, he began to cringe in pain.

"Grk!... What did you do to me, you damn- Grah!"

"I'm restoring you to your ways."

With that, Volgin stopped. The binds released Volgin from the iron bed. Volgin stood up... And gave a sadistic grin.

"... Heheh. I see now what you mean."

"Good. Now then... Let us commence the test."

A door behind them opened up to an arena like area.

"Defeat as many enemies as you can. Have fun, Volgin."

Volgin walked out as he cracked his neck and knuckled. Electricity was seeping with anxiety.

"Oh, I will. Mark my words on that."

Groznyj Grad

After a while, the group reached the heliport of Groznyj Grad.

"Alright, our job is to find out what's going on here," Snake said to the three. "Once we do, we're going to report back. If necessary, we'll have the intel team try to track down Volgin depending on the circumstances. Got it?"

"Got it," Gerard said in his armor.

"Yup," Replied Otori as stood up, ready to jump off.

"Got ye, mate," said Jack Roo, straightening his back.

The three jumped off.
                              Last edited by wonderweiss; 01-26-2014, 02:50 AM.

Comment

Prometheus Labs - London | Night

The car and the driver did not go unnoticed. After a couple minutes, an armored green SPARTAN jumped over the entrance's gate and softly landed on the other side, making an audible thud, but nowhere near what would have been expected. After landing, the SPARTAN walked over to the driver of the car and spoke out as he approached.

"Excuse me sir, can you explain what you're doing here?", the SPARTAN asked the man.
                                Last edited by S121; 01-26-2014, 02:58 AM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X