X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Santa Cruz - California | Night

Isaac carefully considered what Rena said, and after a couple moments, Isaac spoke.

"It would be best if we stick together. We don't know what's down there, and there might be things down there we won't be able to fight alone. We'll have strength in numbers, and we'll be able to watch each others' backs.", Isaac said to Rena as he looked down to her.

"Are you guys ready to go down?", Isaac finally asked.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Santa Cruz - California - Church Catacombs - Depths | Night

Eleos used the wall of the hole to slow his descent and he finally reached the ground. He then looked up. "Alright...now what."

Ruined City

Shulk once again evaded the Snake's attack as he ran towards it's side, preparing for a horizontal slice. "Stream Edge!" A massive arc extending past the Monado cut into the Snake's side, weakening it.

"Now, Let's finish this! Battle Soul!" A portion of Shulk's own life energy went into the Monado, which then began to glow a golden hue and another symbol appeared on the Monado's central piece.

Ether particles began to gather and condense around Shulk. The Monado has once again been activated.
      "Now, behold the power of the Monado!"
      The energy blade extended as more ether energy from the surroundings were drawn into it, creating a colossal sword.
      "Monado BUSTER!"

Before the Snake could react, it was cleaved in two by Shulk's attack.
      It too dissipated into Ether Particles.

As the snake fell, Shulk deactivated the Monado temporarily, calming his breathing.
      Last edited by Cucoo5; 01-24-2014, 06:35 PM.

Comment

Rena looked at Isaac and nodded. "Yeah I figured as much. You know I haven't even known you for a day, and I feel like I can read you like a book." Rena said as she turned to Ara.

"Well Ara are you ready?" Rena asked.

Ara looked at Rena and Isaac and nodded. "Yea I am..."

Rena then looked up at Isaac and smiled. "Okay Isaac we're ready! Let's drop down!"

Comment

Auditor's Fortress

The Gravemind brought Takoizu closer to itself.

"The corrupted one is an abomination, filled with anger and hatred. He only thinks so he can destory, even more than I. He does not consider his allies as brothers, but rather as fuel for his fire." The Gravemind explained, the tentacle backing Takoizu back to her original distance.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

"Got it.", Isaac said as he lowered the power on his thrusters and hovered down the hole.

Once everyone had their feet on the ground, Isaac let go of Rena and Ara's hands, and brightened the visor on his helmet, creating a flashlight of sorts for Rena and Ara. After that, Isaac pulled out his Plasma Cutter and aimed it forward.

"Let's go.", Isaac said to Rena and Ara as he began to walk deeper into the catacombs.

Auditor's Fortress

Takoizu had a feeling that The Auditor was not to be entirely trusted, but she was surprised to hear that his very own allies thought he was out of control. It was clear, The Auditor had to be stopped.

"What do you propose should be done?", Takoizu asked The Gravemind.
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

Catacombs

From the corner of Isaac's vision, a armored phantom appeared, moving with great speeds towards him, and within a second it was upon him. It grabbed his shoulder, and Isaac's vision began to darken and fade, as it felt like his very life was being pulled out.

The Huntress and Eleos landed on a walkway. Across from them were many, many other walkways, going until you could see nothing but darkness. Lines of enemies, Revenants, Executioners, Reapers, and varous other unholy creatures marched through them, heading towards some unknown target.

Auditor's Fortress

"Extermination." The Gravemind said, louder than his pervious words. "He deserves nothing less. His goals go against mine, he wishes nothing more than to destroy me."

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

Santa Cruz - California - Catacombs| Night

As Rena, Isaac, and Ara continued to make their way through the caves Rena, and Ara jumped back as Isaac was suddenly grabbed by an Armored Phantom. Rena, and Ara prepared to attack the phantom with a barrage of Magical Arrows, and a spirit orb from her staff when suddenly...

"Chaos Spear!" Yelled Shadow who had jumped into the air before firing a bolt of Chaos Energy from his hands, and towards the Phantom. Rena and Ara was surprised at what Shadow had done. Yet Rena quickly turned to Isaac, and fired a few piercing Magical Arrows at the Armored Phantom.

Comment

Catacombs - Santa Cruz - California | Night

Isaac yelled in anger as he was blinded, and as the barrage from his allies slammed into the armored phantom, Isaac used his Kinesis Module on the phantom, prying it off of him, and in a blind rage, Isaac lifted the phantom up with his Kinesis and fired his Plasma Cutter into the phantom until no noise came from the creature. Thanks to its close proximity towards it, Isaac managed to hit the creature each time, despite the fact he was blinded.

Auditor's Fortress

Takoizu didn't know if she could trust The Gravemind, but she could at least divulge information The Auditor already knew.

"My father is coming to kill The Auditor. Despite the odds, or even the differences in their power, I have a feeling my father will kill him.", Takoizu said to The Gravemind.
                  sigpic

Comment

Auditor's Fortress

"He underestimates him. You underestimate him. Even if the Armored Casket defeats the corrupted one, he must still deal with the darkness." The Gravemind said more cryptically.

Comment

Auditor's Fortress

Takoizu didn't really know what The Gravemind meant about "The Darkness". If The Auditor died, then there would no longer be a threat, right? Takoizu could guess what The Gravemind meant, but she would rather be sure about what it was saying, instead of being mislead.

"The Darkness?", Takoizu asked The Gravemind.
                      Last edited by S121; 01-25-2014, 12:59 AM.
                      sigpic

Comment

Auditor's Fortress

"They will come." The Gravemind said.

Comment

Auditor's Fortress

Takoizu was now more confused than before. Just what was The Gravemind trying to say? It was frustrating, especially since his message could be the deciding factor in her father's survival. If he died, then her entire reason for coming to this timeline would have been for nothing.

"With all due respect, elaborate. I can't fix things if I don't understand what you're saying.", Takoizu said to The Gravemind, trying to figure out what he meant.
                          sigpic

Comment

Auditor's Fortress

"One can not imagine them. One can not explain them. One can not stop them." The Gravemind said.

Comment

Auditor's Fortress

Takoizu was trying to figure out what The Gravemind meant, but it was not making any sense. If Takoizu didn't get this information, then her father would die. Perhaps everyone would die, depending on that these darkness beings were. If The Gravemind could not tell her through words, then it would tell her through thoughts. After a moment, Takoizu altered the boundary of able/unable, giving her the ability to read The Gravemind's mind, his current thoughts.

"Just what do you mean? Who, or what are these beings?", Takoizu asked The Gravemind.
                              sigpic

Comment

City

Renamon's final slash met the incinerating life energy to create a violent spasm of explosion, covering the city with bright light that blinded the eyes if looked at straight.

Desert

Thinking that the explosion disintegrated Nera, Spraga sneered and turned his back against the still-exploding battlefield. "The divinity always wins. Mere mortals don't stand a chance."

Island

As Jason buried Penelope's body, a plasma-like portal appeared on one of the trees of the forest where it was visible for Jason. The portal looked ominous, with purple halo and blue body.

Ruined City

As the slain serpent fell to the ground and disappeared into dust, the boy made a small rectangle with his fingers. He breathed in, breathed out, and said: "Hexagonal Transfer."

Then, the area in front of him where Shulk stood began to shift into motion as it was separated from the third dimension.

sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X