X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prometheus Labs - London | Night

"Ah yes, I have a message her from my mistress. She insisted that I deliver it immediately, even at this ungodly hour." The man handed over an envelope sealed with a certain mark and addressed "To whom it may concern".

Comment

The green SPARTAN looked at the envelope, at the man, then back to the envelope, finally taking it after a brief pause.

"Who is your mistress?", the SPARTAN asked the old man.
      Last edited by S121; 01-26-2014, 02:57 AM.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Groznyj Grad

"How did it come to this?"

Sniper looked up to sigh as he grabbed a cigarette from a Russian man sitting next to him, lit it on fire, and smoked. His Sniper Rifle was missing, and so was his hat. Cold weather of Russia would've crippled Sniper's Australia-fitted clothes, but thanks to the residents of the run-down part of the town, he was able to obtain himself a large parka. How did he come to Russia when he was a native Australian?

He remembered: Him, Rengar: a feline Character with hunter's instinct, and Sheva Alomar, a slender reincarnation of Annie Oakley, were hunting down Neo-Yakuza until the boss of Neo-Yakuza Base 2 himself was known to be a Character hunted down by his traitorous team. They took some sort of flying gadget, only to be shot down by Neo-Yakuza's agent, Lucian. With a broken motor, they made it to Russia for...

Wait why was he here again?

All he knows is that somehow, his team was separated.

"Stupid bloody..." Sniper sighed as he rose up and began walking towards the heart of the city to find his separated comrades.

City

Lifegiver tried to utilize whatever trees remained to guard himself, but the slash indeed got him. His right arm was blown off, severed from the body and twitching on the ground. Lifegiver looked at where his arm used to be, frowned, slumped back into his bench, and sighed: "So this is where I take my last breath."

Facing Renamon, he made a seed... A quite dormant one. "I have a request."

Desert

"Hmm?" Spraga looked back to find Nera's claw that went through his back and came out of his stomach. In utter terror, he used his X-ray emitter to try and blow the arm away, but his explosion-guarding mask had a terrible flaw.

It doesn't protect his innards.

Literally blowing himself up, Spraga was no more... Just his cracked mask that appeared out of his remains.
        Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 01-26-2014, 02:53 AM.
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

City

Her sword falling and disappearing as its use was not needed anymore, Renamon limped her way and got to a talking distance yet still ssafe from any attack "Ask" she spoke holding her ribs

Desert

Nera was sent away by the explosion and fell on her back, her brocken arm ached by the force and she held her jaw tight to calm down "By Arceus.. that hurt.." she said getting up and walking forward hoping to find a way back
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

City

"This seed... Can you plant it and raise it?" Lifegiver stared at Renamon with sincerity. "I am the last of a dying race that possesses Lignum Vitae... That is the last seed of an ancient plant species... And I do not wish it to go extinct."

"So... Can you fulfill my dying wish to proliferate Lignum Vitae to the world once again? I swear on my spirit that it will not harm anyone."
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

City

Renamon took the seed and nodded "I shall plant it somewhere it can be in peace" she said and started walking "Im sorry" the fox spoke as she walked to her next goal
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Catacombs - Santa Cruz - California | Night

As soon as Isaac's vision returned, he heard the sounds of strings tightening, as if from Rena's bow. Isaac looked over to Rena, only to see that she didn't have her bow drawn. After a moment, Isaac heard a whizzing sound and as soon as he heard it, he knew what it was. He heard that sound too many times not to know what that sound was. In that very instant, Isaac quickly activated his thrusters and took off into the air, dodging a volley of arrows that were aimed straight at him. As Isaac sharply turned at the ceiling, he quickly aimed his Plasma Cutter at the distant archers and fired at them, sending searing orange plasma towards them.
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

City

"Then it is rightful for me to take my eternal rest now..." Lifegiver drew his last breath, and next to his corpse appeared an ominous portal.

Desert

Further beyond, where the Obelisk once stood, appeared a purple-ringed portal that beckoned Nera to enter. The remains of Spraga was sprawled across the ruined temple, and at the center of it, in front of the portal, was a cracked mask that Spraga used to block his own explosion.
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

City

Renamon looked at the portal and managed to cross it holding her pained body

Desert

Taking the mask from the sand, Nera entered the portal
                    Last edited by Kristia; 01-26-2014, 03:32 AM.

Spoiler:

Comment

Ruined City

"Don't make me laugh." Kenway said almost in a cold tone. "You have as much motive to fight as any man would ever need. The promise to be a god of your own world."

London - Prometheus Labs - Night

"Her name is Lucina, sir." The butler replied. "now if you would excuse me, I must be going. Good Night."

Comment

The green SPARTAN stood there with the note, and after a while, he decided to open it. He had to make sure there was nothing harmful inside the envelope, just in case. The SPARTAN carefully peeled the seal off of the envelope, and after that, he opened it and removed the letter. Luckily for him, nothing bad was inside. Instead, there was a letter. Curious about the letter's information, the SPARTAN then unfolded it and skimmed through it, checking to see why someone would send a letter to Prometheus Labs, especially in this day and age.
                        sigpic

Comment

Ruined City

Lucco did not say a word. He let go of the rectangle as he cast another Hexagonal Transfer System on Kenway, the area around him beginning to shift as it shifted out of the current dimension.
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

The letter read as such...

To whom it may concern,
                            I have heard that one of your soldiers was able to repel the Fell Dragon, Grima, four months ago. Although this is a tremendous feat, I worry that Grima will return.
                            In addition, I have information concerning a certain individual related to this incident that may prove beneficial should the dragon rise again.

I wish to meet with the one who defeated Grima in person.
                            Whenever possible, call the following number and I shall send my butler to give directions.

Sincerely,
                            - Lucina

At the bottom of the letter in small writing was the phone number in the bottom left corner.

Ruined City

"What's the matter?" Kenway dodged back onto solid ground. "Cat got your tongue?"

Comment

Once the green SPARTAN read the letter, he knew who it was addressed to. He saw the combat footage gathered from the Battle of Gensokyo. He needed to find Six. After a moment, the SPARTAN looked back at the old man and spoke.

"Thank you sir. Have a good night.", the SPARTAN said to the man.
                              sigpic

Comment

Ruined City

Something must've clicked inside Lucco, as his eyes suddenly stopped shining. He spun his pistols with his hands and his rifle on his other pair-

Wait what?

A pair of black arms with odd red tattoo marks appeared behind Lucco, holding the Plasma rifle.

"Perhaps I fight for power." Lucco said as he lunged at Kenway, his pistols blazing. The plasma rifle also was active, firing huge plasma bolts at Shulk.
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X