X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Banished Library Gensokyo

Shulk nodded to Annie, "Right, I can slow him down by trapping his energy with the Monado to buy you some time. It won't hold for long but it should be enough."
    The Monado glowed green once again. "On your mark."

Kenway was already up above as he had scaled the walls during the attempt to knock out Elios's barrier.

Michigan - Detroit

Lisa tossed her rocket launcher down and then rode it like a surfboard as it rocketed forward, around the beam, and crashing headlong into Prometheos. Upon impact, she grabbed on, spun it around and then began to relentlessly fire volley upon volley of rockets that began exploding all around Prometheos.

If rockets were music, this would be in 3/4 time.

Hyrule - Lon Lon Ranch

Link grasped his sword tighter, his teeth clenched, and muscles straining. The portal had now stopped growing, but...
    Shadow Link was now standing next to Midna and Link.
    But there was not just one, but four of him. They all had their swords drawn and held to both the Twili and the Hylian.
    Last edited by Cucoo5; 01-30-2014, 10:13 PM.

Comment

Banished Library - Gensokyo | Dusk

As soon as John had Annie's hand in his, he quickly activated his thrusters and flew up to the object granting Elios his power.

"There's your shot. Whatever you're going to do, do it.", John said to Annie as he hovered there.

As John hovered, he noticed Edward up near the ceiling as well, albeit against a wall. From what John could tell, Edward scaled one of the walls. John lightly tilted his head at seeing Edward up here. It was a little impressive to see that he managed to climb so high in a small amount of time.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Moorcroft Manor

Friendly ghosts and ghouls. It's sort of a waypoint for spirits." HP walked through the energy barrier and headed up the ramp, coming to the main desk and the clerk who ran it, who looked like a classic bedsheet ghost, but mixed with a cat, and also wore a monocle and tie.

"Welcome to Moorcroft Manor." the creature said in a cute sounding voice. "Elevator's behind, and shops are to your left and right."

"Thank you." HP did a small bow, and walked around the desk to be greeted with the sight of another elevator.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Banished Library - Gensokyo

Believing that John's ascent would be the key for Shulk, Annie looked around for a possible source of Elios' seemingly infinite mana and found an upside-down stalactite encrusted with extremely dense arcane crystals that had self-regeneration: the same crystals that makes up the Brackern race back in Valoran. So these crystals exist here as well, but in stand-alone. Annie thought as she launched a fireball. The fireball bounced off the crystal, and the crystal shut down.

"I got it!" Annie said to John. "Let's go back down."
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

City Streets - London | Dawn

Eve lowered her rocket launcher as it dematerialized. "Is that so..." She said as she walked up to Jack and Elsword quite calmly.

Chung and Raven watched on as they both noticed Eve's left hand twitching...

"Uh oh..." Chung muttered as Eve also grabbed Elsword by the shirt with her free right hand.

"Mind if I show you how to rightfully correct Elsword?" She asked in a relatively kind, yet robotic tone. She was obviously wanting Jack to hand Elsword to her... What was she planning on doing Whatever she was planning though... had Chung and Raven on edge...

Comment

John was surprised that performing such a simple action would deactivate the crystal, but now was not the time to ask questions. Right now, he needed to find that book. John nodded at what annie said and quickly hovered down, gently landing on the floor.

"There we go. We still need to find that book.", John said to Annie.

John remembered how Elios had a book in his hands, but surely that wasn't the book they were looking for, was it?

Clockworks

Takoizu looked at the cat-ghost as she passed by and lightly smiled underneath her helmet. She found the ghost to be cute, which made her feel in a better mood than before. As she followed The Higher Power, she saw another elevator in front of them.

"Where does this one lead?", Takoizu calmly asked The Higher Power.

Jack looked at Eve in confusion as he tried to figure out what exactly she was planning. She was a friend of Elsword, so surely she wouldn't do anything bad to him, would she? Doing as he was told, back handed Elsword over.

Meanwhile, Lily and Daniel were just as confused as Jack was.

"What is she going to do with Elsword?", Lily quietly asked Chung and Raven in a confused tone.
              Last edited by S121; 01-30-2014, 10:31 PM.
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

Moorcroft Manor

"It goes down." HP said, stepping on the elevator. "Must I say more?"

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Voile

Jack was already near the end of 'MGVN B3 Metal Gear Solid.'

"Incredible. How could I not have realized the resemblance? Liquid Snake was Kazuhira! How foolish of me... And all because of a simple hair knot and a pair of sunglasses... I really need to step up. I should be better than this."

He was too enticed in the series that he failed to sense the fairies nearby.

Comment

Shulk had sent acontinuous blast of green Ether Energy in an attempt to hold Elios's energy down.

Kenway had found a position slightly higher than where the crystals were and after a moment, jumped to the stalactite. He barely grabbed onto the portion with the crystals, cutting his hands slightly as some of the crystal he grabbed broke. "Brittle, huh?" He then pulled himself up slightly and began to harvest a chunk of crystal with his hidden blade, carefully chipping away at it. once he was able to break away a chunk about the size of a small melon, he then jumped back to a wall and started to climb down...
                    Last edited by Cucoo5; 01-30-2014, 10:45 PM.

Comment

"Ku... dammit."

The monster gave a final blow by smiting Elios with a huge amount of non-elemental arcane blast, similar to what ascended Patchouli used back in the fight against the green reaper. That, along with Shulk limiting the amount of mana Elios could use at one time, and Tibbers at his flank, crippled Elios into a kneeling position. The Eternite crystal not providing mana for Elios also contributed to the fact that Elios couldn't just recover his physical fatigue with magic.

The monster stepped back and stared at the rest of the team... the face of the monster could now be seen, as well as the front side. The monster actually had extremely long, purple hair. One of the monster's eye was purple, and the other was pierced through by a gold crescent ornament. Five crystals, most likely pieces of the Philosopher's Stone, were embedded on... and possible, inside, the monster's skin. The air around was thick with overloading arcane energy the monster exuded.

sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

Raven looked at Lily and sighed. "You will see..." He said quite bluntly as he watched the scene unfold.

As Jack handed Elsword over to her, she lifted Elsword into the air.

Elsword looked down at Eve as he finally became conscious. "Oh... hi Eve... what are... wait... what are you doing!? NO!!!" He yelled as several loud smacks could be heard as Eve painfully slaps Elsword several times as hard as she could, knocking out Elsword in the process.

"There... Elsword has been neutralized. Punishment has been delivered..." She said as she turns to Jack. "Here you go." She said as she handed the unconscious Elsword back to Jack.

Comment

banished library

both Renamon and Nera charged their bodies to withstand their injuries "Looks like we will need some time to heal, how is your arm?" the fox asked her partner

"I'll be fine, it just aches if it gets too much pressure, or maybe is the adrenaline" the lucario laughed

The beast duo got ready to face either Elion or the transformed magician "paTchouli, if you can hear me, know that we will get you back" Renamon said ready to deal with it

(internet is being a slacker)

Lon Lon Ranch

Midna avoided the copies´ touch obviously disgusted "I suggest you to not try that again, or your heads will be on a stick" she said to the grey guys
                          Last edited by Kristia; 01-30-2014, 10:48 PM.
                          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

John was about to resume his search for the book, but all of a sudden, the air around him began to feel thick. John looked over to the creature attacking Elios, and now that he got a good look at it, he was certain it was Patchouli.

"Patchouli?", John asked Patchouli, trying to see if he could get an answer out of her.

Jack was truly surprised by what Eve did, and after being handed Elsword, Jack simply stood there with a slightly dumb look on his face.

Lily saw the slap and looked over to Chung and Raven.

"Does that usually happen?", Lily asked them.

Daniel simply shook his head as his palm rested on his visor.

Moorcroft Manor

Takoizu lightly frowned in her helmet as she entered the elevator with The Higher Power. Perhaps she was asking a lot of questions, but she preferred to be informed, especially in a new environment. At least she knew they were getting closer to their destination.
                            Last edited by S121; 01-30-2014, 10:47 PM.
                            sigpic

Comment

The monster stayed motionless, but the face of the monster began dissolving. The stone-like flesh of the monster wasn't stone, but paper... old parchments of paper that was enhanced to be stronger than steel. The paper skin on her face dissolved, revealing Patchouli's face... albeit her left eye was caved out by a golden crescent and her other eye was black with glowing purple pupil.

"We did it." Patchouli said, her voice back to normal. Other than her face, the rest of her body remained the same as the monster's. "Now there's only one thing to do."

Patchouli's right arm formed a blade of paper. She turned to Elios and said: "Where is the Soul Vault?"

"Dammit, you and your crooked art..."

"Magic isn't about crookedness, cursed or forbidden-ness..."

"Ha... I got the taste of my own medicine... promise me you would let me live down here if I tell you."

"...fine."

"Alright... if you go in that back room, you will find Soul Vault... it's a small scroll... and alongside you can find many other objects of legend... Rhongomiant, Kusanagi, Ruyi Jingu Bang-"

Patchouli was ruthless. As soon as she heard that the Soul Vault was only a door away, she sliced, with her blade arm, twice, once horizontally and once vertically. The horizontal slash cut his head, while the vertical slash cut through the remaining body of Elios, splattering blood and viscera everywhere.

"No promise for a monster like you." Patchouli's voice echoed through the room. Ironically, it seemed as if Patchouli too became a monster... not only literally, but figuratively. She picked up Elios' head and stared at it grimly. "I shall bring this to Koakuma."
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

Renamon walked towards Patchouli "If you need help to go back to your normal form, I have some cleansing talismans that could be of use" she iffered to the magician
                                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X