X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Banished Library - Gensokyo | Dusk

Kenway repeated himself calmly. "I'm looking for an item known as the Observatory, a crystal skull with a slot for glass vials. I was told by a strange man that I would find it here, of all places, where it doesn't belong."

Shulk waited with his question as he could see Bailey was busy.

Comment

Soul Vault - Author: Gorrnas the Necromancer

The scroll was written in old English, but John's translator could easily decipher:

This short scroll is written, primarily by Gorrnas the Necromancer and edited by Archmage Urias and Duchess Haeria of the Walterbury, to preserve the knowledge of Animatography, or soul writing.

Animatography allows one-self to distinguish, separate, and reunite souls. Novice Animatographers can only use this technique to himself, inanimate objects with souls, and small, non-human autonomous objects such as insects and lizards. As the skill increases, Animatographers will be able to use this technique to larger objects and, finally, other humans...

And it went on and on and on... looks like the author's definition of short was clearly different from John's definition of short.

Banished Library - Gensokyo

"Observatory... a skull?" Bailey jogged his memory. "Do follow me. I think I have what you are looking for."

Voile Library - Gensokyo

Koakuma also stood there awkwardly. Her welcoming mindset kicked in before she felt any threat from Jack, and she smiled.

"Welcome to Voile Library." Koakuma gave a warm smile. "Can I help you with anything?"
      Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 01-31-2014, 12:12 AM.
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

Kenway nodded and followed the man.

Shulk waited in the room contemplating to himself, if not slightly aloud. "Strange...this place looks nothing like what my vision had..."

Comment

City Streets - London | Dawn

Eve looked at Daniel and paused for a moment as though she was processing the question.

"That depends... do you have technology compatible with the technology of the Nasod's?" She asked as she rubbed her arm as though she was nervous.

Raven looked at Lily and smirked. "I'm fine... that biofoam stuff works wonders on injuries... but dammit... Uno Hound was not that strong before... I used my Nasod Arm at full strength, and even overheated it... and it didn't even scratch him... Uno Hound wasn't even in Super Armor either... He must have gotten far stronger over the years..." Raven said as he slowly stood up, wincing in pain as he stumbles a bit before catching his balance again. "Dammit... looks like my leg is a bit injured as well..."

Comment

Banished Library - Gensokyo | Dusk

John gritted his teeth at what the scroll said about novice Animatographers only being able to work on small subjects and on themselves, but there was still hope. All john had to do was get to Yuuka as soon as possible and get her to use the scroll. With this thought in mind, John quickly turned to the others and spoke.

"I'll be back! I need to get this to Yuuka as soon as possible!", John said to the group.

Right before rolling the scroll back up, John took a picture of the words on the scroll with his HUD, and after putting the scroll away, John brought the picture up on his HUD and read it as he opened up a Corridor of Darkness. The sickening suspense of possibly being too late made John go into Spartan Time, but it only served to give him more time to read as he performed his teleportation. After a split second, John entered the Corridor of Darkness and appeared in Yuuka's mansion.

Yuuka's Mansion - Garden of the Sun - Gensokyo | Dusk

John exited the Corridor of Darkness and was now in Yuuka's room, hoping that she was there. John quickly turned his head over to the bed, where he expected Yuuka to be.

"Don't worry, it is. Raven's arm was broken at one point, so we had to fix it. If anything, it's better than new.", Daniel reassured Eve as he gestured over to Raven.

Meanwhile, Lily heard what Raven said about his leg and pulled out the Biofoam injector again.

"Here. This should help with the injury. Just hold still.", Lily instructed Raven as she held the self-sterilizing needle in her hand.
            Last edited by S121; 01-31-2014, 12:15 AM.
            Originally posted by S121
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

Voile

Jack cleared his throat. And now, again, his voice was quivering due to the extent of power needed to act nice again.

"H-hello there. I w-was looking f-for somewhere to read, see, I came here t-to visit an, uh, old friend of mine, uh, Patchouli and I am waiting f-for her here. Do you have a-any idea where she i-is or when sh-she'll get back?"

All of he ability he could muster up to get out with those words...

Comment

Voile Library - Gensokyo

"Miss Patchouli is out." Koakuma informed Jack apologetically. "If you're willing to wait for her, you can sit anywhere you'd like and read, as long as you do not make loud ruckus or steal any of the books. We will know... And the consequences would be quite undesirable."

"Here we are." Bailey announced as he brought out a box on top of a wardrobe. The box had what Kenway was looking for: a crystal skull with slots to put test tubes into.
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

Kenway Looked at it...

"Multiple...This isn't it..." he said almost to himself.

"It only has one slot in the forehead...which seems to be for a cube of sorts.

Comment

"One slot for a cube..." Bailey jogged his memory once again. "Do you mean Morgana's Observatory?"
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

"Well It's of my game world, thus it may not be something you know of. It might be based on it, but this is a device that can use a drop of someone's blood and allow one to see through that person's eyes in real time. It should have found its way here only recently. How it could have is beyond me..."

Comment

Voile

He nodded and headed for a seat.

"... Too close. I've made my presence too known as it is. Hopefully I don't slip up again."

He began thinking...

"... But that succubus... She was a little attractive..."

He shook his head.

"No. Stick to the mission. That's all your built for, Jack. Not for dallying around in childish attraction games."

He sighed. After a while, he unpacked 'MGVN B4: Sons of Liberty' and began reading it.

Comment

"Raven's Nasod Arm... you... you repaired it?..." She said as she let out a small sigh. "I suppose it would be wise if I were to get some assistance from a laboratory with such advanced tech... yes I already ran scans on that armor of yours. It seems to be quite advanced... perhaps your tech should be enough to help with repairing my systems..." She said as she lifted her hand and gestured for her drones to follow.

"Now please lead the way, after all a Queen should be treated with respect..." She said as Chung facepalms.

"There she goes with that "Queen of the Nasods" crap. Seriously she needs to just cut it! Last I recall she said her entire race stopped listening to her save for a few serv-" Chung was saying as Eve immediately turned around and slapped him as well, causing Chung to shut up completely.

Raven turned to Lily and nodded as he took a deep breath, waiting for the Biofoam to be injected into his legs.

Comment

Daniel lightly rubbed the visor part of his helmet and let out a faint sigh as he looked over to Jack.

"Hey Jack, go flip that other Warthog.", Daniel said.

Jack looked over to Daniel and nodded. After that, Jack walked over to the upside-down warthog, grabbed the rear bumper of the vehicle, and lifted it off the ground with ease. After turning it in the air, Jack gently placed the vehicle back down, not wanting to damage the vehicle any further than it already had been.

"Done. Let's go.", Jack said in an emotionless tone, now calm from earlier.

Meanwhile, Lily stuck the Biofoam injector needle into Raven's thigh and sprayed the solution inside. As soon as she sprayed enough into Raven's body, she quickly pulled out the needle and spoke.

"Brace yourself, because it's going to hurt at first.", Lily warned Raven.

After speaking, the wound on Raven's leg began to feel like many tiny knives were being stabbed into the wound, but after a couple seconds of that, Raven would feel no pain.
                            Originally posted by S121
                            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                            sigpic

Comment

"Blood... See things in different eyes..." Bailey paced around until he reached for the similar box and pulled out the skull Kenway was looking for. The crystals were blue, and a small rectangular socket on the skull's forehead was empty.

"Is this what you are looking for?"
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

Michigan - Detroit

Prometheus tried to avoid the volley of Rockets, but due to the random nature of the firing of each rocket he was unable to predict where to escape to. Instead he was caught in each rocket's explosion Prometheus's screams of pain could be heard as he suffered further damage indicating that Lisa's attack was a success.

Suddenly within the cloud of smoke Prometheus's screams turned to that of insane laughter could be heard again... this time it wasn't laughter at Lisa's futile attempts at destroying him... no... it was a different kind of laughter... like he was keeping a secret from Lisa, and he could barely keep his mouth shut...

Comment

Working...
                                X