X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Banished Library - Gensokyo | Dusk

John was a little shocked that Patchouli would kill him so ruthlessly, but then again, he really was a monster. The only thing John found slightly unsettling was the fact that Patchouli was as ruthless as she was about it. Even John keep a sort of detached mindset when he killed somebody. He never let his emotions cloud his mind. After John would get Yuuka's soul, he would need to talk to Patchouli about it. As they say, he who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. John may have been a soldier, but he wasn't illiterate.

John walked up to Patchouli and looked at the head in her hand.

"I don't think that's necessary. I'm not sure if Koakuma even cares about him anymore, and bringing the head would only frighten her", John calmly said to Patchouli as he walked over to Elios's body.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Banished Library - Gensokyo

"I'm fine, Renamon. I can unwrap this myself." Patchouli said. She was sweating, even though the library was anything but hot. "It's just that... I can't do it with all these dudes around."

"Don't question my motives. Isn't it technically your job to retrieve the Soul Vault?" Patchouli pointed out to John.
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

"Yes. I was just concerned. I haven't seen many soldiers show the same aggressiveness as you.", John calmly explained to Patchouli as he approached the back room.

As John arrived at the door, he opened it and walked inside to get access to the Soul Vault.
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Nera couldnpt help but laugh "Seriously? after having to deal with monster, guards, a freaking puzzles and your megalomaniac father, you are embarrased of being watched?" she asked smiling

Renamon bonked the lucarioīs head "You have no right to ask since you have fur" she said while searhing for anything related to clothing
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

City Streets - London | Dawn

After Eve slapped Elsword into submission she turned around and began to walk away without saying anything.

Raven turned to Lily and sighed. "More often that not... In fact the first thing Eve ever did when she first saw Elsword... was slapped him, and that was right after she woke up after being asleep for a few thousand years..." Raven said as he watched Eve walk away.

Chung after seeing Eve walking away quite casually quickly runs up to her. "Eve wait! Where are you going!? Aren't you going to stay with us? I mean... we've been looking for you for quite a while now..." Chung said as Eve stopped and turned to him.

"I apologize greatly Chung, but the Queen of the Nasods is not in presentable condition... I have yet to get the proper repairs for my injuries that I sustained during our last battle against demons in our realm..." She said as she grabbed her shoulder as if she was not only nervous, but in pain. Slapping Elsword had put a bit of strain on the not so good repairs she had on her body. It wasn't immediately obvious that she was injured at all... but her internal works are not in perfect condition.

Comment

"Yeah, what she said." Patchouli sighed and referred to Renamon as she opened the small door to a small library... well more like a storage room... but it was filled with regal aura that made common men bow down. There were tomes of forgotten spells, scrolls of unbounded knowledge, weapons of divine power... and in the midst of it all was a familiar face for Patchouli.

"...Bailey?" Patchouli raised her eyebrow as the man known as Bailey looked over to see what the commotion was about.

"...Mistress?"

Bailey was old, with balding gray hair that was roughed around the sides and a crisp attire that looked like it was out of the 1800s. He was amiable, friendly, and perhaps too cautious, as he watched his step wherever he went... screw that though, Bailey was so happy to see Patchouli, after 200 years, that he bursted out of the heap of magical items and knelt to Patchouli, held her non-blade hand, and kissed it.

"I... I don't know what to say... to meet you... here and now..." Bailey gasped for joy, and Patchouli too looked happy, but she also had anxiety and distress in her voice when she said:

"Quick, Bailey, we shall talk later, but right now I... we... must find Soul Vault." Patchouli fidgeted around as the blade arm turned into a regular Patchouli arm: without the steel-like paper skin. "I trust that you can find it in a quick moment?"

"In seconds." Bailey said as he briskly walked into the heap. "Follow me, please!"
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

John followed the man closely behind, wanting to get to the Soul Vault as soon as possible. John only hoped it wasn't too late for Yuuka.

City Streets - London | Dawn

Based on Eve's voice, Daniel could figure out that she was a machine of some kind, almost like their AIs in Prometheus Labs. Of course, Daniel had seen many people try to hide injuries, especially fellow Spartans, and based on Eve's body language, she was injured. After hearing that she was going to leave, Daniel decided to step in, especially considering that Eve was Chung, Raven,... and maybe Elsword's friend.

"If you need repairs, we have people that can help back in Prometheus Labs. If you want, you can come with us.", Daniel said to Eve.

Lily looked back over to Raven and observed how he didn't seem to notice his injuries.

"So how are your ribs?", Lily asked Raven.

Jack was still dumbfounded that Eve would slap Elsword so aggressively, especially in his condition. What surprised Jack even more was the fact that he was caught off guard by the sudden slapping session. He was always prepared and was never surprised.

"What the hell?", Jack muttered under his breath as he looked at the unconscious Elsword in his grasp.

After a moment, Jack walked over to one of the Warthogs and placed Elsword in the back of the vehicle, right next to the Gauss Cannon.
                sigpic

Comment

Quietly, after hearing Patchouli's predicament, Kenway had taken off his Assassin cloak and placed it over Patchouli's shoulders. "Until you find some proper clothes, aye?"
                  The Cloak was large on Patchouli as it was meant for a grown man. Kenway was left in part of it with his original sailor outfit he had before, with some of his tattoos showing. He wrapped a bandanna around his head as he then addressed the man, Bailey. "Pray tell, did anything new happen about here? A crystal skull of sorts with a slot in the forehead..."

Comment

"Impressive collection you git here Mr. Bailey" Renamon greeted the man guarding the room and was curious to see what was hiding between the many tomes and chests
                    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

"I'll get to you in one second, sir." Bailey said as he navigated to an antique basket with scrolls inside... copy of the Elder Scroll, Dead Sea Scrolls, and, amidst it, Soul Vault.

Soul Vault was written on papyrus, with golden casing to denote the importance of the scroll. The decorative markings on the case made the scroll look Egyptian.

"Here we are." Bailey said as he handed it to Patchouli, who handed it to John. "I was stuck in this place, forced by your father, for as long as I can remember... and during that time I identified the purpose of the majority of these items here.... but not this... never this... I cannot fathom what one could do with that."

"We're using it to recover a soul." Patchouli said as the cloak was slapped on top of her. "...Oh, thank you."

Patchouli immediately returned back to her human self, her bare skin covered by Kenway's cloak. Transformation into the monster cost Patchouli a lot of mana, but she kept standing until the last of the paper dissipated. Then, she collapsed.

"Let me just lay here for a minute..."

"It isn't mine... it is Master Elios'." Bailey commented. "But it seems that he is Master no more, for he is dead. Therefore, perhaps all these are rightfully mine... something I have never thought of."
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

Banished Library

Shulk followed behind. "So that's it? Then what about the book in my vision?"
                        Last edited by Cucoo5; 05-06-2015, 12:35 PM.

Comment

Renamon was worried about all the knowledge on this place and looked at Bailey "I hope you take good care of this place and donīt become like your old master, things hidden here would be of great good for the ones who need it when the time comes"

Spoiler:

Comment

"Of course... but there is one thing I'm concerned-"

"What about the book in my vision?"

"I'll be there one second!" Bailey was busy, but he handled the business with one of those grandfather-smiles. He walked towards Kenway rubbing his palms together to keep it warm. "What can I help you with, dear sir?"
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

Banished Library

Jason was a little uncomfortable. She promised to let him live... Then she killed him without a second thought. Betrayal. That's what his life was full of. Betrayal by Doug, the man who brought him to Rook island. Buck, who promised the salvation of Keith. Even the Rakyat turned on him. But it didn't matter. It was her choice. Still...

He kept moving along.

"... So, that will help this person who's dying?"

Voile

Jack finally finished the book. He put it back and was about to get the next book until his presence sensory system became flooded. He looked around. No one yet.

"... I cannot let my presence be notified."

He opened his pack and took the next six books and put it in there. He NT'd to a different location...

Too bad he didn't know it was right in front of Koakuma. After he realized his mistake, he just stood there awkwardly.

Comment

John looked at the scroll and thought that the scroll being a vault, or the fact that the tome was in fact a scroll was a strange occurrence, but it didn't matter at this point. Now that John had the scroll in hand, he unrolled it and began to read it. Perhaps it had instructions on how to use it, or maybe an incantation of some kind. As John examined the scroll, Jason asked a question.

"It should. All I need to do is figure out how to use it.", John said to Jason as he continued to try and read the scroll.
                                Last edited by S121; 01-31-2014, 03:11 AM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X