X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Institute of War - Valoran

John simply nodded at Mima and spoke once more.

"Don't get into too much trouble.", John calmly said.

Fiendish City

Takoizu nodded at The Higher Power as he spoke and altered the boundary of noticeable and unnoticeable, making her impossible for the Devillites and their pets to identify, or even notice as she walked past the windows and continued to follow The Higher Power. Takoizu simply remained silent as they continued onward, just in case there were any Devillites near the windows.

Catacombs - Santa Cruz - California | Night

"Okay. We'll try to be back as soon as possible. If we aren't out of here within 30 minutes, I want you guys to try and escape to the surface, okay?", Isaac asked Rena and Ara as he took a couple steps back, almost as if not to lose sight of Shadow.

Just then, Isaac's RIG made a strange array of garbled noises and what sounded like a small screech as it picked up an incoming communication signal.

"Um, hello? This working?"

Isaac knew he heard that voice before, but he couldn't tell who exactly it was, due to the static.

"Hello? Who is this?", Isaac asked over his communicator in confused tone.

Isaac's voice came through and reached the person contacting him clearly, due to the technology used in his RIG.

Outside Chris and Claire's Sleeping Quarters - Prometheus Labs - London | Dawn

Six stood there, a little cautious from this encounter, but at least he got more information on what to do next. To be honest, Six felt that Alvis knew much more than he let on, and that he was dropping crumbs from a crumb trail for Six to follow. As Six thought about this, he also remembered the journal he had from Robin's bag. It had been a while since Six had removed it from his lockbox, but if it was needed now, then it would soon see the light of day again. After taking a moment to think about what Alvis had said, Six entered the sleeping quarters again and sat back in the chair he was sitting in before, patiently waiting for Chris or Claire to return.

Skies Above London - London | Dawn

With Eve's advice in mind, Jack removed his finger from his gun's trigger, but he still kept his aim on the bat, and after a moment, he spoke out.

"We know your name is Angkor, but where's your partner Aisha?", Jack called out to the bat in a calm, yet emotionless tone.

Infirmary - Prometheus Labs - London Dawn

After Daniel and Volgin made their way into the infirmary, Volgin could see that this place was almost exactly what you would expect in a hospital, only that there were people in power armor walking around. After a couple more minutes of walking, Daniel walked to one of the reception desks and spoke to the receptionist sitting there.

"Goodmorning, Daniel.", the female receptionist greeted Daniel as he approached.

"Goodmorning. I need a room and a doctor to scan somebody for any foreign objects.", Daniel calmly said.

"Okay. Just sit over there, and the doctors will see you soon.", the receptionist said as she pointed towards the waiting room.

"Thank you.", Daniel said to the receptionist before walking back towards Volgin and speaking.

"Okay, now we wait to be called by a doctor. In the meantime, there's seats we can sit in until they get to us.", Daniel calmly said to Volgin.
    Last edited by S121; 02-11-2015, 04:03 AM.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Institute of War

"I trust me, me and trouble are old pals." Mima then sunk into the floor, disappearing form sight.

Catacombs

"Hold on.." the voice said before fading. Then, appearing in front of Isaac came a ray of light, which quickly faded, leaving behind Koishi, with a smile on her face.

"Hiya Isaac." Koishi greeted.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Taipei 101 - Taiwan

Margaret before turning to the new man who appeared was about to take off running towards the building's entrance. However she stopped when the man appeared. He both eminated and reeked masculinity. It was obvious that this man had a proffessional style that could only be described as a true man of men. It was kind of surprising for Margaret to see someone like him.

"Oh my..." Was all she could say as she stepped back a bit, her knees felt a little weak when she looked at him yet at the same time she got an odd smile... one of both lust, and of intrigue. Who was this man? Why did she... feel like her heart was racing much similar to how she feels when she is disemboweling others? Yet for the first time she also felt a bit... threatened by his appearance. She quickly shook her head as she remembered she was only being paid to follow, and protect Marcus and the Terrazine.

"Oh my it would be an honour if you assisted us... All we need is to reach the rooftop, I can easily handle the rest..." Margaret replied as she licked her lips slightly while approaching Drayden... Trying to fight the urge to just take out the La croissant du ange's and murder him here and now...

Angkor kept flying when he stopped at the sound of someone calling out to him. The little Bad Demon then looked around the area as he spotted Jack carrying a very familiar face... Eve.

"Fwee!? GAH IT'S EVE AND SHE'S BEING KIDNAPPED!!! HOSTILE HOSTILE HOSTILE!!! KILL KILL KILL!!!" Angkor yelled as he grew several times Jack's size. It's eye grew a blood red as it's teeth also grew sharp. It appeared to be charging a laser when suddenly...

"BAD ANGKOR! BAD! We don't know if she is being kidnapped. For all we know he could be a new friend of hers!" Aisha yelled as she could be spotted on a nearby building. When she yelled at Angkor the demon bat calmed down as it flew over to Aisha and disappeared in a puff of smoke, but not before giving a eerie glare at Jack.

Aisha then looked up at Jack and Eve with a smile on her face.

"Sorry about that. He gets... defensive I should say..."
        Last edited by NeoFox; 04-21-2014, 03:13 PM.

Comment

Taiwan

The old man chuckled as he tossed the orb machine in the air. What came from it was magnificent.

"ROARRRRR!"

The dragon was mighty. The blue scales were hard as steel. His softer wings were flapping with such force it swayed trees on the street. His wingspans were large enough to cover a house, while his primarily fangs were at least half Margaret's height.

"Salamence, take this nice young lady up the Taipei 101." The buff old man nodded at the dragon who, promptly understanding his command, lowered his head so that Margaret and Mr. Barnes can hop on.
          Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 02-11-2015, 04:26 AM.
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

Institute of War - Valoran

As Mima disappeared, John simply nodded at her, turned back towards the room he had exited out of, and walked back inside. After all, there was nothing more to be said. As John entered the room, he had a slightly disappointed, yet calm look on his face, signaling that something had gone wrong.

"Well, we're going to have to find a replacement. Mima's out.", John said in a calm tone.

Catacombs - Santa Cruz - California | Night

Isaac instinctively shielded his helmeted face from the bright ray of light, but as it faded, he heard an all too familiar voice speak out. Isaac moved his arm away from his face to see Koishi standing there with a smile on her face. After Koishi greeted Isaac, Isaac's helmet began to retract, revealing Isaac with a smile on his face as well.

"Koishi? What are you doing all the way out here? How did you do that?", Isaac asked in a surprised and confused, yet happy tone.

Jack was about to perform evasive maneuvers to avoid the accumulation of energy emanating from Angkor's mouth, but before the bat could fire its laser, Aisha called it off from a nearby building, preventing a fight from starting. As Angkor gave Jack a glare, Jack returned it with a cold glare of his own, although it was hidden from sight because of his visor. Once the bat disappeared, Jack hovered to the building Aisha was standing on and landed a few feet away. After landing, Jack gently placed Eve back down and looked over to Aisha.

"Another one.", Jack said to Eve.
            Last edited by S121; 02-11-2015, 04:04 AM.
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

Taipei 101 - Taiwan

Margaret looked at the dragon with a slightly unamused, yet intrigued look on her face. "How... intriguing... Such a powerful looking beast. Surely such a thing can get us up there in minutes if not seconds." She said as she climbed onto the back of the large, and powerful Salamence.

She then readied one of her scythe-rifles, holding it as a rifled ready to fire at the last remaining agent if he is still up there.

London - London | Dawn

"Another one? Hmm... I suppose some of the others are here as well." Aisha said as she stretched. "Could you by chance tell me where they are?" Said Aisha as she stood in a rather... seductive looking pose for a girl of her awfully young looking appearance.

Comment

London - London | Dawn

Jack watched Aisha as she stood in a seductive pose and couldn't help but feel even a little uncomfortable. This girl looked like a child, and her stance and choice of clothing were completely inappropriate for her age. Jack may have been a cold killer, but even he had morals.

"Aren't you a little young to be dressed like that?", Jack asked Aisha in a slightly confused, but otherwise emotionless tone.
                sigpic

Comment

London - London | Dawn

Aisha was about to respond to Jack's question when she finally processed what she said. As soon as she did she turned to Jack with an intense burning rage in her eyes.

"DON'T CALL ME TOO YOUNG YOU F***ING ASS B*TCH!!! FOR YOUR INFORMATION I'M TWENTY FREAKING ONE SO SHUT THE HELL UP AND DON'T CALL ME YOUNG!!!" She yelled as she fired a few red lasers from her staff that completely missed Jack, the lasers went so far out that they cut a few trees on a lone hill top clean in half before dissipating. After the lasers disappeared she took a few deep breaths as she straightened her hair before regaining her composure. "Sorry for my brief outburst... BUT I'M NOT A YOUNG CHILD!!!"

Comment

London - London | Dawn

Jack simply stood there as Aisha calmed down and was taken aback by her reaction. Jack didn't know she was 21, but then again, there was no physical indication that she was over 13. Instead of saying what was on his mind, that she looked like a child, Jack simply said as little as possible, to prevent a fight that could possibly cause more collateral damage.

"Noted.", Jack calmly said to Aisha as he put his "Bullet Storm" rifle away and looked at Aisha.

"You're correct about the others. For some reason, you guys keep popping up here and eventually end up in 'The Labs'.", Jack said to Aisha with almost no emotion, as if she didn't get angry a couple seconds earlier.

It seemed almost as if Jack was making a joke, but one couldn't be sure what his emotions were.
                    sigpic

Comment

London - London | Dawn

Aisha looked at Jack as she fully calmed down...

"Hmm... I see. I suppose a certain knuckle headed cutie- I mean idiot is at the labs too?" Aisha asked as she summoned Angkor once again, this time Angkor was about the size of a standard beanbag chair. Angkor floated in the air behind Aisha as she sat on his head calmly. Judging by the look on Angkor's blushing face he didn't seem to mind. Aisha then crossed her legs as she turned to Eve. "So who is at 'The Labs'." She asked both Eve and Jack.

Comment

London - London | Dawn

"Raven, Chung, Elsword, and Eve.", Jack simply stated, not moving an inch as he spoke to Aisha.
                        sigpic

Comment

Taipei 101 - Taiwan

It took Salamence 30 seconds to reach the top of the building. There were nothing but two dead agents' bodies lying there. No leader agent, no Terrazine.

"This is horrible. Our prototype Terrazine is stolen to a potentially threatening organization." Mr. Barnes panicked for a second, but quickly grabbed hold of himself. "We can still get it back. I have a tracking device on it that we can activate in my company facilities."

The dragon master grimaced at the cause of death for the two agents. Their bodies were picked up by his massive arms and stored on top of the Salamence. Observing the wound, he asked Margaret, "Was this your doing, child?"
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

London - London | Dawn

Aisha looked at Jack as she quickly hopped off Angkor who quickly disapepared once more.

"So those guys are there? No Rena? No Ara? No one else? Just those guys and Eve?..." She said as she thought for a moment. At first she looked like she was a bit depressed but then she looked back up at Jack, almost immediately she didn't look depressed anymore... at the thought that Elsword and Chung was there... ESPECIALLY Elsword and Chung. At the thought that she would see them again she blushed slightly before shaking her head. "Okay I'm perfectly fine with that! So Eve what are you doing here?" She said as she turned to Eve.

Taipei 101 - Taiwan

When they reached the top Margaret hopped off as she turned to Marcus.

"Well then. I could easily hunt it down for you... that is for an additional fifty grand." Margaret said as she holstered her rifles-scythe on her back again, both resting neatly in a special holster made for both weapons. She then turned to Drayden as she walked up towards him.

"So what if I did? I was hired to protect the man at all costs. As an Assassin for Hire it was my duty to protect him, and I did. I killed two of them and got him out of trouble." She said as she turned away. "Though I suppose you do not condone with killing at all. Am I correct with my assumption? I mean you do not look like the kind of guy that would condone violence..." She said as she gently placed her hands on Drayden's shoulders. "I'm sorry if that's the case... I really... don't wish to upset someone of your... physique..." Margaret replied as she stroke Drayden's cheek gently...

Comment

London - London | Dawn

Eve turned to Aisha as she looked at her blankly for a solid minute before responding.

"I have came here because of the amounts of Dark El. As I had decided to assist the soldier in front of you by the name of Jack. You see earlier a Demon Invasion had happened within the cities limits. I had unfortunately arrived too late to take part and collect any samples. Hence the reason I am here at this current moment. I am here trying to collect as much samples of any remaining Dark El left to study and hopefully find out how the demons had arrived in this realm." Eve replied in a similar emotionless tone to Jack's.
                              Last edited by SUSTIC; 05-06-2015, 12:31 PM.

Comment

SDM

Renamon and Nera looked at eachother and nodded "Ok then, Iīll do it" the lucario spoke to Glaive as she leaned on a wall prepared for the mind trip

"I will stay here just in case unwanted guests appear to cause problems to the four of us" Renamon explained to the masked guy

Voile

"Looks like the beast duo reached our target, for now he is at good hands" Samus spoke looking at the new dots on her radar

Shepard was at the door to the library and nodded "Then we can search for your reptile friend, isnīt it?" she asked to the blonde

"Yeah, Letīs get this done" the bounty hunter spoke knocking on the door calmly
                                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X