X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kawashiro Residency - Kappa Village - Gensokyo

"Right. Just one moment." Nitori said as she left the kitchen and into her workshop. On the table next to the door sat a thick, metal briefcase. As she grabbed the briefcase, a tiny helicopter-like drone began following Nitori: a portable version of EVE. She then descended the stair back to the living room/kitchen where the teleportation pad was prepped and ready to go. "Let's go. EVE, hit it."

ZOOOOOOOOOOM

Itaewon - Seoul - South Korea

The strange beast took Knuckles to the nooks and crannies of Itaewon; through the main streets filled with people, to the tiny alleyways where no one was hanging around in, until eventually Knuckles was led to an abandoned construction site. When Knuckles was in the midst of the site, the beast vanished... and instead of a glowing ring, 6 sets of glowing eyes greeted him.
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

Catacombs - Santa Cruz - California | Night

"Well I guess I should stay here I mean Ara does have a point. In close quarters combat I would be of no real use in my current condition." Rena said with a chuckle. "So I'll just stay here."

"And I'll stay here with you Rena." Ara replied as they turned to Isaac.

"Yeah Isaac me and Ara will stay here. You and Mr. Black and Grumpy over there can keep going okay?" Rena said as Shadow mumbled something before continuing on without Isaac.

Skies Above London - London | Dawn

"No. Not unless you are an enemy of his or his contracted partner... or if he is hungry and you happen to be between him and his meal... which could be anything... other than that he is not hostile. So feel free to approach with some caution."

Knuckles continued to follow the small creature, and he was eventually led to an empty, abandoned construction site. Once there he looked for the creature that had disappeared, but as he kept looking he jumped back at the site of the 6 pairs of glowing eyes.
      "GAH! W-What!? Who's there!?" Knuckles said. The sight made him feel a bit uneasy, reminding him of well... ghosts. Knuckles may be strong, brave, and knuckle-headed but he is absolutely terrified of ghosts. As such he is a bit cautious... not only that but he is being confronted by a possible threat.

Comment

"Oh, did you bring him here, Umbreon?" A voice spoke out from the darkness. The blue pair of eyes stepped out of the darkness, revealing a woman. A really beautiful one, to be exact, with wild silvery blue hair. Next to her was the same mysterious beast from before, Umbreon. The other pairs of eyes disappeared into the night. "Good work."

"Hello, friend." The woman spoke out to Knuckles, her voice strong and independent. "I believe I've brought you here for a reason."
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

Henir's Time and Space -Scarlet Devil Mansion Copy

Meanwhile in the copy of Henir's Time and Space a sudden odd, unnatural aura could be felt approaching Jack from behind followed by the sound of faint footsteps. The footsteps sounded truly faint, almost like the sound was muffled. All maid's in the hall had stopped in their tracks as they turned their backs to the walls... almost like how knights would when their king is making an appearance. All the maids had then knelt down as the sound of the footsteps continued to sound faint, yet closer than before...

Knuckles calmed down a bit as he stood upright. Before speaking he had cleared his voice as he looked at the mysterious woman.

"Who are you? Also what do you mean by friend? I haven't even met you! Let alone I don't think I have any reason to be here. So if you don't tell me who you are, what those things were, and why you brought me here then I will just leave got it?" Knuckles said as he clenched the Chaos Emerald tightly in his hand.

Comment

Prometheus Labs

Volgin followed.

His body may be fit with necessary body electricity, but he'll need a hundred billion volts in him in order for him to be in top shape.

Groznyj Grad

"Well, I'll call the chopper down, then. We'll be there in no time," responded Snake.

In the back, Otori covered his mouth to imitate a codec. "Good, just watch out for enemies who might try to shoot down the chopper."

"What?" Wondered Snake.

"Sorry, you wouldn't know. Reference to a lat game of yours."

"... Rrrright... Let's go."

HTS SDM

Jack felt the aura and felt it may be hostile, but wasn't in the mood to fight. He simply stopped where he was and slid to a wall, awaiting the approaching figure.

Comment

The woman chuckled a little. Umbreon began chasing a moth drawn to a street lamp.

"I know what you're looking for." The woman's honey-coated voice wrapped Knuckles. "And I know where one of them are at."

Scarlet Devil Mansion - Gensokyo

"Okay! Whenever you want to visit, you'll be welcome here in the Scarlet Devil Mansion." Meiling cheerfully said.
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

SDM

The beast duo finally reached where the time traveler was and noticed a masked figure near him

Renamon was the one who stepped closer "Excuse me, but are you an aquantance of this man close to you? we wish to speak with him" she asked in a calm and honest tone
                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Henir's Time and Space -Scarlet Devil Mansion Copy

When Jack slid up against the wall the sound of footsteps stopped dead... everything became eerily quiet as the setting around Jack seemed to... crack, and shatter until it was all gone. Even the maids had disappeared as it seemed like everything around Jack was disappearing, ceasing to exist until everything was gone. Though the setting was much different.

Jack appeared to be standing on a rather large blue cube, similar to the one the masked man from before had given Jack. The space around Jack was also much different from before. Things seemed to be empty, save for hundreds if not thousands of similar blue cubes in the distance of varying sizes. The sky was also a deep dark blackish purple, with a lone glowing blue ring in the distance.

http://i.imgur.com/QOZ03Gc.jpg

Jack was alone here... there was no one else within sight... yet at the same time an odd feeling of being watched though seemed to fill the emptiness as Jack stood alone... in Henir's Time and Space.

"Wait you do!? You know where one of the Chaos Emeralds are?" Knuckles said followed by a momentary pause... about a minute later after Knuckles processed what the woman said he quickly spoke up once more.

"Hey how do you know what I'm looking for!? Also for your information I'm not just looking for the Emeralds!"

Comment

Institute of War

"I'll go my own way." Mima said. "Besides, there are plenty of things here I don't think anyone would miss."

She made an evil grin. "Though i'll only burrow them."

Catacombs

Then, a somewhat static-filled voice came from Isaac's communicator in his helmet.

"Um, hello? This working?" the voice sounded very familiar, though it was hard to pinpoint due to static.

Fiendish City

The building then shook, momentarily, and then again. It sounded like footsteps from inside the builindg shaking the wall.

"Don't worry. It's just the Devillite's new pets. Just, don't get in their line of sight." HP explained.

Scarlet Devil Mansion

Meta Knight did a small bow.

"My thanks." Meta Knight said. His wings then sprouted, flying up to the windowsill, opening it and leaving the mansion behind.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

The woman chuckled again. The other pairs of eyes, one by one, began to open up again. "Of course. I know you're searching for things other than the Emeralds. And I have information about the things you're looking for besides the Emeralds. But if you want to hear them..."

A creature with white fur that contrasted its' blood red eyes and dark claws pounced from the darkness, lunging itself towards Knuckles with force of something at least 10 times the size of the creature.

"You'll have to earn them."
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

Maverick Hunter HQ - Alpha Division

As they emerged from the teleporter they found themselves in a base with many Reploid's and characters scattering everywhere, being busy with both their work and preparing for Christmas.

"Okay were here." Zero said as he looked around. There were many Reploid's at computers typing at surprising speed while speaking over personal communicators. They were the Navigators, working with their assigned Maverick Hunter squads who are out doing their work. There was also a few characters and Reploid's that ran back and forth past Nitori, all of them ignoring Nitori and her drone. Some of them said hello to Zero and Nitori, while the others simply walked by.

"Listen Nitori you wait here while I go find Signas. Once I do I'll come back here and get you." Zero said quite bluntly as he walks off in search of Signas...

Taipei 101 - Taiwan | Dusk

It was dusk and Margaret was sitting on the very roof of Taipei 101, the world financial center of Taiwan. She had been asked to meet someone here for something, but she didn't know what. "He's late whoever he is... if he doesn't show up soon I'm just going to leave... but that would be very rude..." She said with a small barely noticeable smirk. She then stood up as she began to walk towards the door to leave the roof, getting somewhat tired of waiting for about an hour. Though when the sun was starting to set Margaret stopped as she sat back down to watch the sun set.

"I guess I'll leave when the Moon rises... I'm giving him about ten minutes..."

Comment

"Alright. Be back fast." Nitori said as Zero walked off. The helicopter mini-EVE whirred about, looking for a good place to begin assimilating the headquarter information into her ever-expanding database.

Taipei 101 - Taiwan

"Miss Margaret Moonlight?"

A crispily dressed old man with a black feather tipped fedora asked from behind her. He was unarmed, and his face looked innocent, like those old men you see in the countryside wearing welcoming smiles. He had a briefcase with him: a sleek, velvet briefcase that was triple locked by electronically-inputted password. He approached Margaret with a greeting smile and held his hand out for a handshake. A simple sign to show that he was not here to harm her in any way... not that he can, of course.

"Marcus Barnes, president of Lumiose Inc." The old man, Marcus Barnes, introduced himself. "I'm glad you came. I have a business proposal to discuss with you."
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

After Zero left the room in search of Signas a lone Reploid female with blonde hair had ran by with a bunch of papers. The blonde haired Reploid was none other than Alia. Once a receptionist at the hotel in Hawaii that Zero, Isaac, and Nitori at one point during Nitori's vacation to Hawaii.

Alia had ran by Nitori in a rush, obviously needing to get somewhere quick like something was urgent. However Alia had tripped over a stray damaged wire that was laying across the floor. When she tripped all the papers fell all over the floor. Alia saw this and cursed a bit.

"I really don't have time for this! I need to get to Douglas right away!" She said as she began picking up the papers one by one in a hurry, paying almost no attention to Nitori.

Taipei 101 - Taiwan

Margaret continued to wait for whoever had asked her to come here. She was still growing tired, and as soon as she was about to get up and leave she noticed Marcus Barnes standing behind her. This caused Marcus to stand up as he asked her.

"Yes? It is I Margaret Moonlight. Though you may only call be Margaret. I suppose you are the mysterious benefactor that called me here?" She said as she looked at the briefcase. She placed her hand in his as she bowed down politely.

"Oh I almost forgot it is a pleasure to meet you Mr. Barnes... now what business are you referring to if you don't mind me asking?"

Comment

Taipei 101 - Taiwan

"Right. Let's get straight to business." Mr. Barnes opened up the briefcase, which stored a little cube brimming with blue light that pulsed ever so slightly.

"This is a Terrazine." Mr. Barnes began explaining. "It can grant large amounts of electrical energy at very efficient speed without significant amount of waste materials. It is the future of electric energy, and my company has created the prototype right here to be sold to a wealthy Chinaman."

He closed the suitcase, looked around for any potential threat, and whispered: "The task is simple, guard me while we travel to Hong Kong and meet a man named Mr. Chu, my buyer. Once we receive the fund from him, I will pay you heftily, name any rate."
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

Scarlet Devil Mansion

Glaive stood there looking over Jack's unconscious body while Jack's consciousness roamed through Henir's Time and Space. However he had heard the sound of footsteps come up from behind him. He turned around to look at Renamon and Nera. Behind Glaive's mask he smirked a bit as he looked at the two. "Oh it's you two... I'm sorry but I am not an acquaintance of this man, but I can tell you that you cannot speak to him as of this moment. As his very mind is elsewhere currently. Though if you wish I could send you to where he is right now..." The masked man said as he chuckled a bit.

"I'm pretty sure that you could handle where he is. After all you two are quite competent at survival, combat, tracking, and many other things. So I guess you'll be able to survive where I sent his mind to... So... do you wish to see him?"

Comment

Working...
                                X