X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Taipei 101 - Taiwan

Margaret looked at the briefcase then back to Marcus.

She was intrigued by his request. She never was asked to be a bodyguard for anyone, mostly her previous jobs involved Assassination missions. Not protecting a businessman. Margaret turned around as she looked up at the sky for a minute.

"I'm an assassin for hire sir. Not a bodyguard. However I will still help you... for five million dollars." She said as she lightly wrapped her arms around his neck. "So... how about it? I'll help you for about five million dollars. I'll make sure that not a single bit of harm will be laid upon you or that device... however if you will be unable to make the payment then you will pay dearly. Okay?" She said in a somewhat cute, somewhat creepy, and seductive tone towards Marcus.

Comment

Taipei 101 - Taiwan

"Five million. You'll get what you ask for, and maybe a little bit more if you do your job well." Mr. Barnes retaliated with a warm smile as he let go of Margaret's embrace. "Now then, shall we-"

"Not so fast, old man."

From the only exit, three oddly similar men wearing tight suits and sunglasses appeared. They were clearly armed, one with a scythe behind his back, one holding a cane, and one with a gun hidden on his belt.

"Poor Mr. Barnes. Joined the Lumiose at the age 26 and spent 40 whole years in the company. Now he dies here, leaving his revolutionary invention in the hands of the Agents." The man with a scythe, obvious leader of the bunch, taunted as the men drew their weapons. "If you surrender the Terrazine now, we may let you get away with your life... maybe."

"Who are you men?" Mr. Barnes calmly asked as the three men slowly approached him. "How do you know about the Terrazine? I thought I kept this project completely secret!"

"We had a little help from your secretary. You can find her remains in your office." The leader with the scythe chuckled. "Seize him!"
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

Taipei 101 - Taiwan

"Good... I'll assure you that you will truly be safe in my hands Mr. Barnes. Now if you'll excuse me I'll-" Margaret replied when she saw the three men appear on the rooftop. She listened to the men's speech, and after the leader commanded his two men two attack Margaret smiled as she stepped forward. She drew her two weapons, the La croissant du ange. Dual Barret M82 rifles combined with scythes. She then grabbed the handles which are located on the barrels of her rifles to dual wield them as scythes.

"Actually I suggest that you cease your attack. After all this man is under the protection... of the Grim Reaper." She replied as she let out a soft, quiet chuckle while she dashed towards the two men with her scythe guns, preparing to counter and strike both men... however she was slowly being shrouded in a thin fog.

Comment

Taipei 101 - Taiwan

"I advise you to step away, ma'am." The two grunts attempted to ignore Margaret as they bypassed her and and attempted to jump on Mr. Barnes.
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

Itaewon - Seoul - South Korea

Before Knuckles could react he found a creature with white fur quickly lunged at him at a high speed. He quickly prepared to block the creatures attack by tossing the Chaos Emerald into the air then covering his face by crossing his arms in an attempt to lower the risk of suffering any harm.

"Seriously!? You didn't even give me any time to prepare!!!"

Comment

Taipei 101 - Taiwan

Margaret ignored the two men's request as she had completely disappeared along with the fog. Suddenly Margaret appeared right in front of Mr. Barnes with her scythes ready to strike.

"I'm sorry but I'm afraid I'll have to deny you your request! That is unless you wish to pay me a hefty fee of twenty million in cold, hard cash~!" Margaret replied as she quickly flipped both scythes over, holding them both unde her arms. Placing her fingers on the triggers of both of her scythes it is revealed that they aren't just scythes, but also rifles. Barret M82 Anti-Material Rifles of sorts in fact. She then got ready to fire the rifles once they got close enough.

Comment

Taipei 101 - Taiwan

"What are you-" The grunts asked, but they were too late. They took one step too close. The rifle shots punctured through their body like a harpoon through a fish. They fell, cold, dead."

"Wicked bitch!" The leader drew his scythe and swung it around: two wicked looking sickles connected together by steel chains. The chains were glowing red. He swung the sickles expertly before he let go, the chains shooting straight towards Margaret.

"Looks like you took it like a champ, though." The woman giggled as the beast landed back near the woman. The beast was, in still, a striking creature, an animal of both beauty and power. "Absol, psycho cut."

Absol's horn glowed pink as he pounced. Midway, he stopped and sliced the air, the pink horn formulating a psychic blade that traveled forward, towards Knuckles.
                Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 04-20-2014, 10:34 PM.
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

Prometheus Labs

Alvis smiled, silently acknowledging what Six had said. "There is nothing more I can tell you that you don't already know." He began to turn to leave but then stopped as he spoke again. "If you still have questions, I suggest you consult the journal that once belonged to Robin. You will find answers there." With that he walked away before stopping once again before rounding the corner. "Oh and, Merry Christmas." he said with a gentle smile.

As soon as he said that, he vanished as soon as her went beyond the corner.

Comment

Taipei 101 - Taiwan

After she killed the two men she sighed a little in disappointment.

"Oh my... looks like they were a bit too frail..." She said as she looked up at the remaining man. "Don't call me a bitch you bitch!" She said as she quickly wrapped her left arm around Marcus. Before the sickles struck her she fired another shot from her other rifle. The bullet struck the chains, stopping the Agent's attack. Margaret then quickly holstered her weapons and turned towards Marcus.

"Hold on tight~<3" She said as she jumped off the building with Marcus in her arms before the man could attack again.

Comment

Taipei 101 - Taiwan

"Wait-" Mr. Barnes protested, but to no success as gravity took hold of Margaret and him. The agent dashed to the edge to find that they were already away from his reach.

"Fine! Go and die, both of you! I'll make sure to pick up your remnants down there!" The agent cursed, and ran to the exit.

"You mad woman! What are you planning, jumping off like that! We will be crushed to death once we land!"
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

Scout, Bombinomicon, and Max's Room - Chola Motel - New Delhi - India

"Yeah yeah I heard ya..." The Scout said as he got up off the bed. He then headed towards the door, ready to leave.

Knuckles looked at the creature then to Karen.

"Tough? HA! I'm the strongest there is in this town! I can take anything you throw at me! So BRING IT!!!" Knuckles yelled as he quickly dug deep under ground to dodge the psychic blade flying towards him... where he will emerge though is up to speculation.

Comment

Taipei 101 - Taiwan

"Oh quiet down! We'll be fine... in fact look below us.." She said as she looked down towards the ground while holding Marcus in her arms.

If Marcus were to look down he would find that they aren't falling anymore. They had stopped about 4 stories above the ground, floating in mid-air...

"See? We are going to be perfectly safe. I'll set you on the ground safely in a minute. Then I can take you somewhere safe got it? Though if you complain anymore I will drop you at this altitude. If you're lucky you will be hospitalized for a few months."

Comment

Taipei 101 - Taiwan

"It's called human instincts to not die." Mr. Barnes sighed in relief as his and Margaret's speed down the sky was slowed to a stop. "I guess you weren't so irrational after all. Now let's-"

Mr. Barnes looked to his hands to find that his Terrazine was gone. It was snatched away amidst the confusion, by one of the Agents.

"No, my Terrazine!" Mr. Barnes looked over in shock, to his hands, then to Margaret, then to the sky, then back to Margaret. "Those Agents must have taken it! That item must not go to the wrong hands, or... something terrible can happen to the world. Tell me, can we go back up to the top? Are you able to do that?"
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

Taipei 101 - Taiwan

After a few minutes passed Margaret set him safely on the ground as she looked up at the building before turning back to Marcus.

"Hmm... looks like we do have a predicament... Sadly I can only ascend for a estimation of ten minutes. I will not be able to make it to the top of the building within that time restraint. However I could hunt him down if you'd wish..." She said as she looked at Marcus with a deep, sould piercing gaze. "Now... what would you wish for me to do?"

Comment

Taipei 101 - Taiwan

"I don't know... I think hunting that strange man down would be a better option..." Mr. Barnes said his thought as he sighed. "But I assume it to be too late..."

"Do we have a problem here?"

Approaching the two was another old man, but this man was so well-built people might as well believe it if someone lied that he was in his mid 30s. He had a beard which covered the entire mouth like a mask. His attire consisted of suspenders with spikes, white business shirt with sleeves rolled up, and a simple grey pants.

"Yes we do... something was stolen from me and we cannot get it back." Mr. Barnes replied to the muscular man.

"Where was the thief last time?"

"He was up on the top of Taipei 101. We cannot get up there by ourselves, so we're trying to find an alternate way to find the thief."

The muscular man drew a strange orb-like machine with red on top, white on bottom, and a button in the middle. "Don't worry. I will lend you my Pokemon's service."
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X