X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Catacombs

"Being the new owner of the Inventory can get you a lot of perks, you know. But, that aside, we're here to help. I've got the Inventory's forces dealing with the undead fellas above. If you need anyone out of here, I can help." Koishi explained, then shuffling in place.

"Also, I sort of forgot to give you a Christmas gift. Needed to make it up somehow."
    Last edited by Koishi; 04-22-2014, 02:01 PM.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Taipei 101 - Taiwan

Drayden merely chuckled at Margaret's approach. Her touch tickled his beard, like how Iris would tickle his beard and comment how weird it has grown. "Killing in the line of work is regrettable but necessary. I was asking if you killed these men out of bloodlust."

"There's no time to waste. That man could be out of country by now. We must hurry, to my lab. I have a tracker there that can locate where the Terrazine prototype is." Mr. Barnes was determined to retrieve his dangerous prototype back from the clutches of evil.
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

Taipei 101 - Taiwan

Maragaret looked at Drayden as she giggled a bit. "Hmm... Yes quite... Though I don't just kill because it's my job. I mean there are reasons as to why I became an Assassin in the first place... and it wasn't for the pay. The pay is just extra, but don't think that I am just some girl who loves to kill because it feels good. I mean I do love to kill, but I will only kill those I find necessary. I mean people do call me the Goddess of Death for a reason..." Margaret replied as she turned around to examine everything within the area.

"I punish those that are deserving... It just so happens that I also love killing them..." She said in a... quiet, yet smooth tone. Like she didn't mind saying that she punishes "bad" people by killing them, and enjoys doing it rather than do it for the money.

Comment

Catacombs - Santa Cruz - California | Night

Isaac simply smiled and gave a small chuckle as Koishi spoke and shuffled in place, and after she was done, Isaac spoke.

"It's okay, you don't need to get me anything, but we do need to get Rena out of here. She sprained her ankle and can't walk.", Isaac said to Koishi.
          Originally posted by S121
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Prometheus Labs

Volgin sat down.

"Great. Waiting. Never was the type to wait," he said, giving a sign of impatience.

Henir's Time and Space

Jack looked around, seeming... Rather unamused.

"... That's nice. I decided to trust someone with my life. Now I'm here."

He drew his machete.

"Whatever. Bring it on."

Comment

Taipei 101 - Taiwan

"Normally I would go against your beliefs." Drayden hopped back on to the Salamence. "But in these circumstances, I think there will be necessary sacrifices."

"Now hop on, child. We have a job to do that doesn't involve killing."
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

Taipei 101 - Taiwan

On the rooftop Taokaka was sound asleep after a busy day of eating and exploring the city.

Though for the past hours there have been some commotion on the rooftop of Taipei 101. Taokaka continued to try and ignore it, and after the sound of gunshots and fighting earlier she had gotten up to check what was going on but only saw one single man in a fancy black penguin suit (as she calls it) carrying away a black box. Afterwards she had tried to go back to sleep, but was interrupted by the sound of people talking on the rooftop. As such it angered Taokaka. As such she immediately hopped up from her hiding place and into plain view, revealing a girl in a hood with cat ears, large cat paw like arms, and more importantly an angry face hidden by a blackness, only showing two angry looking red eyes and a angry grin full of sharp teeth.

"Who woke Tao up when Tao was trying to take a nap, meow!!!" She said as she stood in a very hostile and defensive pose.
                Last edited by SereneGrace; 04-22-2014, 09:24 PM.

Comment

Catacombs

"That's easy." Koishi said. Koishi walked up to Rena and put a little holographic blank patch on her arm. She then pulled out a little walkie-talkie.

"One injured up." Koishi said into it.

"Rodger that." came the somewhat static-filled voice on the other end. In moments, a beam of light came around Rena, and she was gone, whisked up to the medical cmp on the surface.

"Anyone else want to get out of here?" It would be faster getting to the the ground zero of this whole thing anyway." Koishi offered.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Taipei 101 - Taiwan

Margaret bowed to Drayden as she was about to hop onto Salamence's back, however the sound of what seemed to be a girl stopped her in her tracks. She turned around to look at Taokaka as she raised an eyebrow.

"Hmm? Who's this? May I inquire about who this... girl is? I don't recall seeing her anywhere near here earlier... If she is a threat though I could deal with her." Margaret said to Drayden and Marcus as she aimed one of her scythe-rifles at Taokaka's head, though she did not put her finger on the trigger.

London - London | Dawn

Aisha looked at Eve slightly confused and intrigued about what Eve had said. It was definitely interesting on how the Demons from their world had came into this world and began to attack it... It was like the attacks on Velder and Hamel that she had heard about, albeit nowhere near as severe. "Are you... sure it was demons from our world?" Aisha asked hoping to get any more info from Eve and Jack.

Comment

Infirmary - Prometheus Labs - London | Dawn

"It shouldn't be too long. It should take about five minutes.", Daniel calmly said to Volgin as he sat in the reinforced chair next to him.

Shortly after sitting, Daniel leaned back in his seat and spoke.

"So, I know that you don't know much about your former boss, but I'm trying to figure out why he would send you here. If he's as intelligent as you say he is, then he did not send you here to negotiate with us. He's too smart to think that we would have taken the deal. What do you think about all this? Why do you think the 'chessmaster' would make a seemingly meaningless move in the game we're playing?", Daniel casually asked Volgin as he crossed his arms and leaned his head back.

London | Dawn

"They were. Raven, Chung, and Elsword informed us. They were not that much of a threat, but there was one guy with wings and a suit of armor. Called himself Valak. He kept talking about inflicting pain on others.", Jack calmly replied to Aisha.
                      Last edited by S121; 04-22-2014, 10:41 PM.
                      Originally posted by S121
                      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                      sigpic

Comment

Taipei 101 - Taiwan

"I... I don't know who she is." Mr. Barnes shrugged his shoulders, his voice still shaken from the loss of his prototype.

"Child, I do not know of your motives, but we meant no harm to you." Drayden said to the cat girl. "We will leave now, so you can take a nap again."

"Wait." Mr. Barnes stopped Drayden as he approached Taokaka cautiously. "You're... hungry, aren't you?"
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

Taipei 101 - Taiwan

Taokaka jumped down, still angry over her nap time being disturbed.

"You meanies! I'mma beat the crap outta... Meow?" She said as she got an almost innocent look on her face, her eyes turned to two small red dots, and she got a large toothy smile on her face which is still shrouded in blackness save for her eyes and mouth.

"Mean men have food for Tao? Maybe you aren't meanies!" She said as she jumped in the air while clapping her 'paws' while jumping in the air. By her response she was indeed hungry.

Comment

Taipei 101 - Taiwan

Margaret lowered her weapon as Taokaka seemed to calm down. For now this... cat girl seemed mostly harmless.

"I suppose she is not a threat... for now that is. Though if she does show herself to be a threat to us I will have no choice but to... terminate her..." Margaret said as she turned around, proceeding to hop onto the back of Salamence she was ready to look for the Terrazine.

London - London | Dawn

"Wait... guy with armor... wings... screamed something about inflicting pain... called himself Valak... Yep it's the Lord of Pain Valak. Surprisied he is here in this world. I hope he didn't cause too much trouble for you. I heard Valak is a very dangerous person in my world." Aisha replied as she looked down over the ledge of the building and into the ground below... she then looked like she was thinking of something.

Comment

Taipei 101 - Taiwan

"Surprised that you were able to change her behavior so quickly." Drayden brushed his beard.

"I owned a cat for 10 years. I know my way around the feline animals." Mr. Barnes said to Drayden as he held his hand out for Taokaka. "Say, why don't you come with me? I will supply you with whatever you want to eat."
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

Taipei 101 - Taiwan

Without a single thought Taokaka jumped in the air as she tackled Drayden, giving him a big bear hug.

"All you can eat! All you can eat! Taokaka wants to go to a all you can eat place!!! Taokaka wants fish and tapioca milk!" Taokaka replied as she began rubbing her head against Drayden's chest, much like how a cat would affectionately rub it's body against someones leg.

"I'm gonna call you Beardy Man 'kay?" She said as she looked up at him with an awfully adorable look on her face.

Comment

Working...
                                X