X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Taipei 101 - Taiwan

"Oof," was all Drayden said as Taokaka's pounce really didn't do much to him. He held his ground as Taokaka was able to safely hop on top of the Salamence.

"Come to think of it, we haven't introduced ourselves yet." Mr. Barnes said as everybody was on board. The Salamence began descending. "I am Marcus Barnes, CEO of the Lumiose Inc."

"My name is Drayden." Drayden commented. "People also call me the Spartan Mayor."
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

Taipei 101 - Taiwan

Margaret who was waiting for the others simply turned to Taokaka and Drayden. "Well it is a pleasure to meet you two. You may call be by my name. Margaret Moonlight. Though people often times call me the Grim Reaper for... obvious reasons." She said as she flipped her hair back, not wanting to mess her hair up she took out a small hair brush with a small cute skull button on the side from one of the poutches on her belt. She then began brushing her hair while waiting for the others.

Comment

London - London | Dawn

Jack was about to tell Aisha about the battle between them and Valak, but then he noticed that Aisha was looking over the ledge of the building. Jack was not usually one to ask people what they were thinking, but at a time like this, he needed to gather intel, and because of that, he had to "play nice".

"What are you thinking?", Jack asked Aisha in a calm, yet somewhat emotionless tone.
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Taipei 101 - Taiwan

Taokaka quickly looked at Drayden then the others before she jumped onto the back of Salamence.

"Taokaka's name is Taokaka and I like Tapioca Milk!" She said as she then closely examined Marcus and Margaret before responding. "I'll call you Beardy Man, you Spooky Lady, and you Busy Man! Taokaka already likes you guys, meow. Can we get some food neoow? Huh can we can we can we!?" She replied in an eager and hyperactive tone as she gave each of them pretty obvious nicknames.

Drayden is Beardy Man due to his obvious look.

Margaret is Spooky Lady due to her ghostly white hair, and outfit.

While Marcus is Busy Man due to his fancy outfit, one that a business man would most likely wear.

Comment

Taipei 101 - Taiwan

"We will get food when we get to my facility." Marcus chuckled and brushed Taokaka's head like he would brush his cat's head. Probably will emit the same response as his cat, who loves Marcus' brushing of her head. "Can you order your... ah... dragon... to head towards south for 2 miles?"

"Salamence, you heard the man." Drayden said to the Salamence who whimpered. Surprising to hear a whimper out of a dragon who is at least 25 feet tall. "Fine. I'll try and get you some Jell-O after."

Hearing Drayden's promise, the Salamence let out a happy roar as he quickly changed course due South towards Lumiose lab.

Lumiose Facility - Taiwan

Lumiose Lab was a polished white building in the middle of the outskirts of Taiwan. A lot more foreign presence was around, with scientists from all over the world gathering to develop newer, more efficient energy. The whole place reminded Drayden of Team Plasma lab... he felt uneasy.

"Mr. Barnes! How went the business?" A female scientist immediately greeted Marcus. She was a fine woman; tall, lean, polished. Her hair was straight black.

"Rubbish. It was stolen by some men called the Agents." Marcus replied, to which the female scientist gasped in horror. Her reaction told the doubtful that Terrazine was not to be trifled with lightly. "Call up Garcia for me."

"Will do, sir." The female scientist nodded and went briskly.

"Come, follow me, to my personal lab." Marcus said to everyone as he too hastily walked down the hallway.
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

Institute of War - Valoran

"No we aren't having a replacement because we're not picked." Utsuho giggled and pointed at the screen. The summoners were done picking champions and no one that John brought was picked.

"Of course, no team would pick the new champions; too risky."

"Way too risky. While we load up to the Rift, tweet to us at #NALCS to tell us what team you're rooting for. Selected few will earn Razr gaming mouse, Riot Points, or maybe a ticket to the All-stars."
              Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 02-11-2015, 04:26 AM.
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

When John saw that neither him nor anyone from his team were picked, he lightly slumped his shoulders and let out a faint sigh. As it had turned out, John had wasted not only his time, but everyone else's as well. John didn't know whether or not this would void his and Vessaria's agreement about Annie, but he hoped that they would still agree to his terms. After all, John simply had to supply a temporary team. As the announcer spoke about the hardware a few select voters would be given, John looked over to the others and spoke.

"Well, looks like we weren't actually needed. Sorry for wasting your time.", John apologized to Utsuho, Reimu, and Jason.
                Last edited by S121; 02-11-2015, 04:04 AM.
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

"Oh it's fine. I had plenty of free time today anyway." Reimu dismissed John's apology with a scoff.

"So can we just leave now?" Utsuho asked around.

"Shouldn't we report that we're leaving to that leader woman first?" Reimu suggested. "What say you, John?"
                  Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 02-11-2015, 04:26 AM.
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

John gave a light smile and a nod at Reimu as she dismissed his apology and looked over to Utsuho when she asked her question.

"Not yet. We still need to go talk to Vessaria. Once that's done, we can leave.", John said to Utsuho, also answering Reimu's question in the process.

After speaking, John walked over to the table in the room and picked up his helmet, and after that, he put it on.

"Let's go.", John said to the group as he walked towards the door and exited the room.
                    Last edited by S121; 02-11-2015, 04:04 AM.
                    sigpic

Comment

Prometheus Labs

Volgin sat back as well and closed his eyes as he thought.

"Hmm... I can never guess what he's up to... But if I were to guess... He wants to leave you cold... He wants you to find him, but knowing that he knows your potentials, he might pull something. That or he has some kind of weapon that will leave you helpless... That way he can do research on you all and complete the SPARTAN augmentation chemical, er, something like that. He knows what he's doing... I just hope he's biting off more than he can chew..."

Comment

Infirmary - Prometheus Labs | Dawn

Daniel continued to look up at the ceiling, carefully considering Volgin's words. When Daniel thought about it, it did sound like something a smart leader would do. The first step in winning against one's opponent was knowing their enemy. When a person had the intel of their enemy's abilities, strengths, and weaknesses, they could then find ways to counter them, learn how to defeat them.

"I'll keep that in mind. If you're right, and I think you are, he'll be trying to gather intel on us. He knows that we'll find him, so perhaps he did set a trap. It would be stupid of him to think that his forces could stop even a small handful of well equipped SPARTANs. That would be sloppy of him, too sloppy. I think you're right. He's probably hiding in the shadows, waiting for us to release the dogs of war, and watching us as we kill off his men, one by one. We're going to have to use different tactics, and we have just the thing for that.", Daniel calmly said to Volgin.

After speaking, Daniel decided that it was time to ask Volgin about the SPARTAN Serum copy, the one the Neo-Yakuza was trying to create. After all, if the Neo-Yakuza was trying to replicate it, Prometheus Labs needed to know.

"So about this 'SPARTAN Serum' you guys were making, how far exactly did you guys get? We know of the superhuman projects they were running in Base 3, and even some of our SPARTANs were infected with the serum from Base 7, but we've never actually seen any traces of their handiwork on the field. Out of all the Neo-Yakuza agents we have killed, there was not a single superhuman among them. Do you think they still have yet to perfect it?", Daniel asked as he heard one of the other SPATANs being called in for an appointment.
                        sigpic

Comment

Utsuho and Reimu rose and followed John to find that Vessaria was leaning on a pillar, waiting for them with an odd, slightly goofy expression.

"Well... looks like you all weren't needed, huh?" Vessaria chuckled as she straightened herself and walked towards the group.
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

John returned the chuckle with a faint one of his own before speaking.

"Yea, it looks that way. It was just something out of our control.", John replied to Vessaria as he faintly shrugged.
                            sigpic

Comment

((Quick post for Kristia while I'm here.))

Scarlet Devil Mansion

Glaive looked at the duo as he chuckled a bit once again.

"Very well. I'll send the eager one in. While you... you can stay here with me." Glaive said to Renamon as he walked over to Nera. He then outstretched his arm towards Nera with a single small blue cube in his hand. "Take this. The second you touch it your body will fall unconscious, and it will send your mind and spirit to the man's location. Be warned though even if it is just your mind, if you're body is destroyed completely there will be no way to return you to this realm. Fortunately it'll only be you and the man... so there shouldn't be any problems..." He said as he opened his hand for Nera to take the cube. He stared at Nera with his single visible eye, it glowing a faint yellow as he stared at her...

Comment

Fiendish City

As she did that, a Devillite flew from the window, apparently thrown off of it, and fell into the abyss below.

"Looks like someone was late to work." HP explained. "Their punishment is severe."

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Working...
                                X