X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nevada

"I remember it clearly now." Jesus said.

Science Tower, 30 Years ago

Jesus entered the observatory, the bright red sky illuminating the entire room as the bright red orb called the sun began to rise.

"Well. So you finally defected. My administrator will not be pleased Christoff. Or is it Jesus?" Phobos mocked, his uni-eyed goggles looking at Jesus with intrigue. "Cut through my men, took down that MAG agent Gestalt, and now you come for me. Pity. I was hoping I could use your corpse." Phobos then moved at superhuman speeds, but Jesus was faster, raising the machete he had taken from one of the agents in order to block his own sword.

"This has gone far enough, Phobos!" Jesus yelled at him, pushing him back.

Phobos laughed. "It hasn't gone far enough until He says it's gone far enough."

Jesus himself charged forward, the two engaging in a dance of slashes and parries, their feets shifting back and forth to cover up weak points, it was a dance of death. The two fought for over 20 minutes, neither wearing down in the slightest, until a small weak point made itself shown in Phobos's maneuvers. Then, he took it, the Machete cleaving into his side, making him scream in agony. He then took the time and pulled out his S&W, aiming it at Phobos's head, and firing, with Phobos getting just enough time to see the bullet enter his head. His body slumped to the floor, a pool of crimson blood beginning to form. Jesus then threw away the machete, and took Phobos's sword. The binary sword.

Nevada

"I then smashed the console, shutting down the Nexus Program once and for all." Jesus said.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Nevada | Dusk

"But that wasn't the end, was it?", John asked Jesus.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Superstore - Somewhere on the West Coast - California | Dusk

As Isaac finally got what he needed and left the store he could see magical arrows and fireballs flying back and forth. It was an all out fire fight between Rena and the Crow Rider.
        "Isaac I hope you got what you need... because I'm starting to feel fatigued!" She said as her arrows noticeably began to have a shorter range than before. They were also much small than before as well. However the Crow Rider's attacks did not seem to be weakening. As soon as the Crow Rider noticed Isaac it immediately turned it's attention to the bigger threat, and charged in a powerful blade like aura surrounding it. If the Crow Rider's attack connects Isaac would be in for a world of hurt. Using this as an opportunity to recover some mana, Rena began to focus as she was surrounded by a white aura, as what appeared to be angelic feathers floated around her. She was preparing the powerful Phoenix Strike.

Comment

Just as the Crow Rider charged Isaac, he fired his Stasis Module at the Crow Rider, freezing it in place right before the aura could damage him, then he aimed the chainsaw at The Crow Rider. As soon as Isaac activated the plasma torch mounted on the chainsaw, a giant ball of blue plasma erupted from the little nozzle, engulfing the Crow Rider in plasmafire. The weapon Isaac created was beginning to overheat, but he made arrangements for that. As soon as the plasma torch began to overheat, Isaac stopped his attack and quickly placed a stasis field on his weapon, causing it to rapidly cool off without detriment to the weapon's condition.

As the weapon cooled off, Isaac looked over to Rena to see if she was done.

(Any time now...), Isaac thought as he switched his gaze back to the Crow Rider.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Nevada

"Oh no. That was the beginning." Jesus said. "After that, the zombies fully broke out of all the facilities, getting into the city surrounding it. The populace was either killed or converted into zombies in a couple of hours. After that, I left the city completely. The military sealed the city, though that didn't last for too long. Then they simply went and quarantined Nevada itself. The Auditor took full control of Nevada at that point, and I went as a freelance merc to anyone who would pay my fee. That's when I was hired by the man known as the Sheriff as his bodyguard, and in turn, met Hank, who was out to kill him. I was able to kill him, but he killed me in turn. The Sheriff survived that encounter though."

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

As soon as the Crow Rider was caught with Stasis, and was engulfed in Plasma Fire one could here what sounded like electronic screams of pain as it's systems began to get fried.

Once Rena was done charging she readied her bow as it was engulfed in flames. "Okay let's do this! Phoenix Strike!" She yelled as she fired her bow. What appeared to be a large fiery phoenix flew out of her bow and into the Crow Rider. Once it made impact with the machine the Phoenix tore it to pieces as it simply flew straight flew it. As the pieces of the burnt Crow Rider scattered it just seemed to... disintegrate in what looked like an odd blue mist.

Up on a nearby building close to the battle scene a mysterious man in a black robe with spiky white hair, and a stone mask with what appeared to be one eye missing looked on at the battle.

"Hm... looks like those two passed the first test... surely they will make a good team... Now... let's clean things up a bit..." The mysterious man said as he snapped his fingers. Almost immediately all the damage done to the area began to... reset itself. As though the time on the damages were reversing at a fast pace. After everything seemed to be repaired, and civilians were walking around casually as though the battle never happened... Their were no traces of the Crow Rider, and the vandals. It was like time only in the area around the Supermarket was completely reset to a few hours ago. The only ones that retained any memories of what happened... were Rena and Isaac.

As soon as the place was patched up the mysterious man just seemed to... vanish completely.

Rena looked at Isaac in confusion as she saw that everything had... gone back to normal... "Hey Isaac... what just happened?"

Comment

Nevada

"Indeed it is." Jesus said. "Though it's a bit different than those animations, though it got most parts right. The important parts, at least."

Then, as he finished that sentence, they finished going over a hill, revealing the city in all it's glory and terror. The Science Building still stood, and towered over every other building in the city. It's odd design also made it stand out.

"There it is. I would recommend getting a weapon from the back, if you don't have one. I personally recommend the FN FAL or maybe a Saiga-12 if you're looking for something a bit more close range." Jesus recommended.

Comment

Nevada | Dusk

John looked at the looming building, then back at Jesus. There was no telling what waited inside, so John would need anything that could help him.

"I'll take both.", John said as he reached into the back of the car and grabbed the weapons.

Isaac looked around and saw that everything was back to how it had originally been. His improvised weapon was gone, his injuries were healed, and the store was in perfect condition, as if nothing happened at all. Isaac's helmet retracted, now that the battle was over, but he still felt on edge and confused.

"Hey Isaac... what just happened?"

"I don't know, but I don't think we're alone.", Isaac said to Rena as he gave her a somewhat confused, yet serious look.

Isaac knew someone was watching them. That was the only way to explain what just happened. It could have been that the Crow Rider had a time altering drive, but that would be highly impractical. The power requirements for such a device would be too great. The only explanation Isaac could come up with was that they were being watched by a Character, whether by magic or technology. The only question was, where was the Character?

"Rena? Let's go inside.", Isaac said to Rena, wanting to get to a safer place as soon as possible.
                  Last edited by S121; 12-05-2013, 03:50 PM.
                  sigpic

Comment

Nevada

"When we get inside the city limits prepare for a fight. Also, remember one thing." Jesus said as they closed in on the fence that surrounded the city.

Comment

Nevada | Dusk

"What's that?", John asked Jesus as he stocked up on ammunition and loaded both of the weapons.
                      sigpic

Comment

Nevada, City

"Don't get bit." Jesus said as he put his foot down on the throttle, bursting through the gate and heading onto the streets of the city, where the zombies roamed everywhere. The science tower growing as they approached closer and closer to the city's center.

Comment

City - Nevada | Dusk

John nodded at Jesus and after he did so, an obsidian black helmet with a ruby red visor formed over John's head. After forming his armor, John strengthened the Darkness armor, to protect him from stronger attacks. Now that John was ready, he placed the weapons and clips of ammunition onto his armor. Unlike his MJOLNIR armor, his Darkness armor didn't have magnetic holsters. Instead, the weapons and ammunition stuck to John's armor, as if it had it's own magnetic holsters.
                          sigpic

Comment

Rena looked around the area in a sort of daze. She obviously felt uneasy about what happened, however Isaac had snapped her out of this daze. "Oh sorry Isaac... yea I think we should go back inside..." She said as she walked back into the supermarket. She really wanted to get things over with, yet she can't help but think that... all this... feels familiar...

Comment

Isaac entered after Rena, checking behind them, just in case they were being followed. As they entered the superstore, Isaac spoke to Rena.

"I'm going to get my stuff again. Did you come here for something from the store?", Isaac asked Rena, still sounding tense from the situation at hand.
                              sigpic

Comment

City, Nevada

After the truck plowed through several zombies, they reached the towering building, they pulled up next to a quite small entrance. Jesus leapt out and calmly walked over to the door, putting the keycard through and opening it. Zombies encroached, but he simply and calmly stepped inside.

Comment

Working...
                                X