X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

City - Nevada | Dusk

John followed Jesus inside, keeping an eye on the zombies in case they attacked.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

City, Nevada

After John entered, a zombie tried going through the door. Jesus casually snapped his fingers, the door slicing the zombie clean in twain. "Typical zombies." Jesus said.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

City - Nevada | Dusk

John wasn't too worried about the zombies. Just as long as that was the only thing here, John wouldn't have to worry about getting injured.

"Where do we go?", John asked Jesus.
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Nevada

"The only way we can go." Jesus pointed to a set of stairs ahead of them. Even after thirty years, the place still reeked of death. Dried blood splattered the walls, bullet casings on the floor, and skeletons in straightjackets lied in an endless slumber, bullets through their heads.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

City - Nevada | Dusk

John had never seen anything like this, at least not the aftermath of death and destruction after the passage of time. The entire building gave off a sort of eerie feeling, as if something bad was going to happen, as if the building itself was holding its breath in anticipation, but John simply acknowledged that feeling and moved on. He had more important things to worry about, like his current objective. John looked at the stairs and nodded.

"Let's get in and get out. Which floor is it on?", John calmly asked Jesus as he readied his FN-FAL.
            sigpic

Comment

Nevada

"Top floor. Phobos liked to keep it close so there was the least amount of chance that anyone would actually get there aside from his own troops." Jesus said. As he said that, a groaning came from down the hall. Coming into view was what looked like a normal madness man, but in a straightjacket, it's flesh torn, exposing the red muscle. The entire back of the being's head was like this, making his face simply look like a mask.

Jesus rose an eyebrow as he took aim at the man.

Comment

City - Nevada | Dusk

John tilted his head at the madness man and then back to Jesus, not really worried about the imminent threat. Jesus was already taking care of it.

"That one doesn't look like a zombie. How would it be able to survive here for so long?", John asked Jesus.
                sigpic

Comment

Nevada

Jesus lowered the gun, and instead put a sword through it's head. "It's an Abomination. I told you about the fellas in straightjackets, remember?"

Comment

Science Tower - Nevada | Dusk

"I know about them, but you never said anything about them being able to live 30 years with no food source.", John calmly said as he watched the Abomination slump to the ground.

"It doesn't really matter anyway, it's just a distraction.", John calmly said as he began to walk up the stairs, pulling out and readying his Saiga-12 shotgun as he went.
                    Last edited by S121; 12-06-2013, 12:01 AM.
                    sigpic

Comment

Science Tower

"Consider this. Thye were made for nothing but war. Cutting out something like that allows them to go on fighting for as long as their body holds together." Jesus said, walking up the stairs beside him. At the top of the stairs was what looked like an elevator.

"Perfect." Jesus said.

Comment

Thinking about what Jesus said, John found that it would be reasonable to cut their need for nutrients, or at least reduce it until their needs were negligible. John's train of thought was cut short when Jesus spoke, and brought John's attention to the elevator in front of them.

"Just our luck, huh?", John commented as he approached the elevator.
                        sigpic

Comment

Science Building

"Too convenient. I sense danger afoot." Jesus said as he too approached, but with a bit more caution.

Comment

"Then we leave it?", John calmly asked.
                            sigpic

Comment

Science Tower

Jesus approached closer, and then with his superhuman senses, heard a faint beeping. His bloodshot eyes widened as he turned and pushed John out of the way of an explosion. Ropes then descended from the now empty elevator shaft.

"We have company." Jesus said.

Comment

John grunted after being pushed, but kept his balance. Once Jesus mentioned that they had company, John readied his Saiga-12 and aimed it at the elevator shaft.

"I've got an idea.", John said as he approached the ropes.

John knew that peeking his head into the elevator shaft would leave him open to attack, but his Darkness armor would protect him. As soon as John leaned into the elevator shaft, he raised one of his hands up and fired off a barrage of Light and Darkness orbs, each with the ability to explode or severely burn their targets.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X