X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nevada | Dusk

John was curious about this improbability energy, so he then decided to ask about that.

"What exactly is improbability energy? Is it like manufactured luck, only that it works on the opposite spectrum of probability?", John asked Jesus.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Lon Lon Ranch

Midna put her horse take some rest in the corral as the owner let her. "Thank you for your kindness sir, I will repay you the moment I can relax" she thanked the rancher while drinking some milk.

"Not a problem young lady, we enjoy helping travelers on their journeys. Just let me know whatever you need" Malon said with a wide smile

The twili took a seat and relaxed ("Hm.. the castle town is not that far, maybe I can reach it soon, but my horse is already tired from the whole trip. Better let her enjoy the pasture") she thought
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Mysterious Rooftop - The Castle That Never Was

And just like that, the blue haired man disappeared. One of the few people who knew what was going on escaped Cole's clutches. Now who was he going to turn to? What was he going to do? At that very moment, it hit him. Wasn't there another hooded man? Yes, there was another man present. The one who had been firing bullets at him. Where was he? As Cole scoured the rooftop for any sign of the hooded man, he saw two figures in the distance. A tall masculine one and a strange small feminine one. The tall one had to have been the hooded man from before. Cole could not make out any other details about the two. Cole rushed towards the two in hope for finding some answers.

The girl's smile grew wider. She loved it when people were resilient. They were always much more fun to play with. Excitedly, the girl responded with a simple "No. I want to play!" and, with that, the girl began to attack the lone hooded man by shooting her red danmaku at him.
        Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
        My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
        My NNID: OfficialTRXD
        Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

"Alrighty then. Sounds like we have a bad little girl here that needs to be lectured on when to obey. Get ready to get back in that capsule!". The arena then changed once again. They were now standing on a very little platform with a very long drop on all sides. Maybe 4 by 4 meters. Xigbar then disappeared from the center of the platform and reappeared on the edge of the arena over the the long drop down. This time he was glowing a bright blue color. He then began rapidly shooting bullets at Cole and Flandre while disappearing and appearing multiple times around the arena to attack them from all different directions.
          Born in the light.
          Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
          Keep Fighting.
          –Don't Forget.
          Always, somewhere,
          someone is fighting for you.
          –As long as you remember her,
          you are not alone.

Comment

As Cole neared the two people, the larger one -who was the hooded man from before- transformed the rooftop into a small 4 meter by meter square platform. The hooded man then started disappearing and reappearing while shooting bullets in Cole's and the other person's general direction.
            Cole glanced at this other person and saw that it was a young looking, wispy-blonde haired girl. But it was not any ordinary girl. This girl had strange wings with crystals attached to them and had deep blood-red eyes. The girl had to have been one of the other "characters" that these hooded men were experimenting on. Whoever she was, she had to be important in some way to these men. But whether she would be friendly towards Cole or not, was a different question altogether.
            Cole attempted to dodge the hooded man's bullets as best as he could. He could not block the bullets with an energy shield but he could at least try to dodge them.

The girl looked around herself and saw that the hooded man had changed the rooftop into a small platform. Whoever this man was, he appeared to be rather skilled in magic. While she was observing the area, she noticed that one of the other men had arrived and was doing the same thing. Observing the surrounding area. The man had a yellow t-shirt and his hair appear to have been shaved. The man also appeared to have some kind of energy running through his hands. What even was it? The energy made his body seem as if it were a storm cloud and this energy was some lightning. Whatever it was, the man seemed to have some kind of affinity to it.
            At this point, another thought had come into the girl's mind. With the arrival of another person meant that there were more toys for her to play with. And more toys meant more fun for her. The girl smiled with glee over this fact and began to focus her attention on the hooded man. The man seemed to be disappearing and reappearing at random places while shooting numerous bullets at her.
            The girl then leaped into the air and began to fly. Her wings were not capable of allowing her to fly. So, instead, the girl used some of her magic to allow her to hover over the platform. As soon as she left the ground, the girl began to wildly fire some more of her danmaku towards the hooded man at every time that he reappeared.
            Last edited by Luna Pixu; 12-05-2013, 11:49 AM.
            Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
            My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
            My NNID: OfficialTRXD
            Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Originally posted by S121 View Post

Superstore - Somewhere on the West Coast - California | Dusk

Isaac fell and rolled off of the Crow Rider, but as soon as he regained his composure, Isaac quickly stood up and began to stomp on the Crow Rider with all of his might, trying to destroy the robot before it could retaliate.

London - Near Prometheus Labs | Night

After about a minute, Lily reached Prometheus Labs and saw Raven waiting outside.

"Sorry to keep you waiting.", Lily said to Raven in a somewhat light-hearted tone.

Rena watched on as Isaac continued to stomp on the Crow Rider in an attempt to destroy it.

"Fatal Condition... Now activating Super Armor." The Crow Rider said in a monotone, almost robotic voice as suddenly it created a wide red flash from it's body. After the shock wave was over the Crow Rider was outlined with a red aura of sorts. "Self Repair Systems initiated." It then beeped as suddenly the damages on the Crow Rider began to repair themselves as it proceeds to stand up despite Isaac still stomping on it. Thanks to Super Armor the Crow Rider is now temporarily invulnerable to knock back. Meaning that even if Isaac was stomping the Crow Rider it will still suffer damage, but it won't be phased by attacks at all.

Rena noticed the super armor state, and the fact that it was healing itself. "That's new... Isaac get out of there!" Rena yelled as the Crow Rider began to prepare for a powerful explosive punch from it's Nasod Arm.

Comment

Isaac saw that the Crow Rider was repairing itself, repairing all the damage done to it. It aggravated Isaac, seeing that this robot was like the regenerator Necromorphs from his universe. He absolutely hated those things. Quickly thinking up of a plan, Isaac placed stasis on the Crow Rider and shouted to Rena.

"Rena, distract this guy. I'll be back with a little present.", Isaac shouted to Rena as he ran back into the store.
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

Thanks to stasis the Crow Rider's attack was almost halted. Slowed, but not halted. Rena then turned to Isaac and nodded as she drew her bow. Ready for when the Crow Rider would prepare it's next attack.

"Okay... let's see what you got you pile of scrap metal!" She said as the Crow Rider then slowly turned to her.

Comment

As soon as Isaac sprinted into the store, he went straight to work on finding power tools. Isaac quickly located his shopping cart and saw that nothing was taken. The chainsaw in the cart was going to be a large help. Isaac grabbed his cart and ran down the aisles until he came across the tool he was looking for, a plasma torch. Isaac quickly picked it up and placed into the shopping cart, then ran down the aisle to grab heavy duty duct tape, wires and high-powered magnets. Once that was all done, Isaac sprinted with his cart, down to the purchasing stands. The lady there looked bewildered from the chaos outside and the spaceman in front of her.

"Here, quickly scan these.", Isaac said to the lady in a tone of urgency as he already began pulling out money and counting off the right amount for payment.

The lady stood there for a moment, dazed, but she soon nodded at Isaac and scanned all of his items. As soon as she finished, Isaac handed her the money and spoke again.

"Don't mind me, I just need to use this counter for a moment.", Isaac said to the lady as he placed all of the items on the counter and opened up the duct tape.

The lady watched in confusion as Isaac used the high-powered magnets, the heavy-duty duct tape, the wires, the plasma torch, and the chainsaw to create some kind of homemade weapon within a matter of minutes. After the device was created, Isaac hooked it up to his RIGsuit and nodded at the woman.

"Thanks.", Isaac said as he held this plasma torch/chainsaw hybrid in his hands and ran outside.

As soon as Isaac ran outside, he quickly looked over his surroundings, to see Rena and the Crow Rider's condition.
                    sigpic

Comment

Nevada

"Not really. In layman's terms, it throws the laws of physics out the window and has it's way with it." Jesus replied.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Nevada | Dusk

"Ahh.", John said as he looked out the window for any hostiles.

So far, it seemed like things were relatively safe. Hopefully it stayed that way. Perhaps they crossed the ten mile mark while they were talking.

"Are we out of the AAHW's range now?", John asked Jesus.
                        sigpic

Comment

Nevada

The entirety of Nevada is their range, but yeah, we're in an empty zone with no outposts." Jesus said. "Now where was I with the story?"

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

Nevada | Dusk

I think it was the part where you got your halo back, went to the armory, and found your revolver.", John said to Jesus.
                            sigpic

Comment

Nevada

"Ah yes. Now I remember." Jesus said. "So I left the armory and continued, going through the many hallways until I came up to the final level of the Science Tower, the Observatory. At this point, they had restarted the system and regained control of the zombies, so both the 1337 and the many creatures from that place were against me, working together." Jesus continued. "I shot and cut through them until I finally came to the Observatory itself, where Phobos was waiting."

Comment

Nevada | Dusk

"What happened after you met Phobos?", John asked Jesus.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X