X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Henir's Time and Space

"Hm.. I donīt know to be honest, I have been on this world for just 6 months tops" Nera responded to Jack. It was true since she was gone for almost 2 years since her oficial death in Sinnoh
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Scarlet Devil Mansion - Hallway

Glaive continued to stand near Jack's unconscious body, almost like he was waiting for something. Though while he stood there he looked down at the blue cubes in his hands.

"Hmm... looks like things have gone quite smoothly... Just as planned... Now I wonder when he will show himself to them... I can already feel that his presence is looming around them, peering into the empty void that is Henir's Time and Space. Either way that jackal, and that man will be in for a treat once he shows himself to them..." Glaive said to himself without caring about the possibility that Renamon had heard him. He then turned away from Renamon as he clenched the blue cubes in his hands.

"Something is approaching..." He said as down the hall Kirby can be seen running towards Glaive and Renamon...

Henir's Time and Space

Meanwhile in Henir's Time and Space...

As the conversation between Jack, and the jackal went on the ever growing feeling of being watched continued to persist as whatever was causing it felt like it was growing... closer to the two. In the distance deeper within the void the many large blue cubes seemed to dissipate, like they were being stripped away piece by piece while the blue corona around the black star in the distance seemed to grow dimmer. The cube Jack and Nera were standing on continued to glow as everything around them began to grow darker...

"Gah... can't anyone learn to give a man some peace and quiet around here?..." Echoed a voice as nearby a white throne appeared on one of the corners of the platform Jack and Nera were standing on. Sitting upon this throne was what looked to be an old man with messy white hair, stone grey skin with blue lines around his face, hands, and feet. While he wore a similar robe to the one that Glaive was wearing. The only difference though was he had one large collar of what looked to be made out of bronze, with an equally large chain attached to it. The white of this man's eyes were replaced with a dark pink, and his pupils and irises were just one single color... the same glowing blue as before. The man appeared to be wielding a keyblade of sort in his hands. He had an... odd aura around him that seemed to be mysterious, like it was constantly changing...

The man was Luto... Elder Guardian of Space and Time

http://i.imgur.com/bEJziho.png

Comment

Institute of War - Valoran

"You can speak to her, yes, but do not take her away. For now, the Institute must keep Annie here. My opponents in politics will use it against me if I let an accused rogue go." Vessaria grumbled about her position as she led John and the group to the opposite end of the hallway. "I swear on my rank and position that no harm will befall you. Alistar the Minotaur has volunteered to guard her if anyone tries to attack her."
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

((GAH I FORGOT ABOUT MAX AND EIRIN!!!))
          Eientei - Gensokyo

Max looked at Eirin as he quickly began following her.

"So uh... how long have you been a doctor?" Max asked hoping to spark up a conversation.

Itaewon - Seoul - South Korea

As Knuckles remained buried underground he began tunneling his way towards the Absol. When he was where he guessed to be directly under the Absol he began quickly punching his way through the earth with all his might, causing the earth directly above him to begin cracking until he finally burst out of the ground beneath the Absol.
          Last edited by SUSTIC; 02-11-2015, 03:51 AM.

Comment

Henir's time and space

Nera finally found the entity that was the sourcebof the staring

"Oh hello there, sorry for distirbing you, we didn't know it was your realm" she apologized to the man
            Last edited by Kristia; 02-11-2015, 11:09 AM.
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

John was a little hesitant to leave Annie, but he trusted Vessaria to keep her safe. After all, Vessaria also had duties to uphold, but at least she took steps to ensure that Annie would be safe.

"Okay, I understand.", John calmly said as he followed Vessaria.

Catacombs - Santa Cruz - California | Night

Isaac didn't take very long to consider the offer, especially considering that it would be much faster than walking to the source of the undead.

"Yea. If it's faster, then I'll go. I might also be able to pick up some gear while we're on the surface.", Isaac said to Koishi before turning his head over to Shadow.

"Hey Shadow, we found a faster route. Come on.", Isaac shouted out to Shadow, who was further down the hall.

After speaking to Shadow, Isaac looked over to Ara and spoke.

"What about you? Are you coming?", Isaac asked Ara.

Infirmary - Prometheus Labs - London | Dawn

When Volgin mentioned Gerard, Daniel simply nodded his head as Volgin spoke, showing that he knew exactly who he was talking about.

"I heard about him. He's that civilian that helped during the assault, then during the 'Battle of Gensokyo'. I think he's working with MSF, last I heard.", Daniel said to Volgin.

Meanwhile, one of the nurses called in another SPARTAN from the waiting room, leaving just Volgin and Daniel.
              Last edited by S121; 02-11-2015, 04:04 AM.
              Originally posted by S121
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

"You know, this place is really fancy. How large is this building?" Reimu asked in curiosity as Vessaria led the team through the long hallway.

"At least as large as a city-state." Vessaria answered, leaving Reimu to only guess what a city-state is like. "It houses about twenty thousand men and several Champions. Ah, here we are."

Vessaria reached the room with odd rune marks. The english translation below said: Conference Room #5. The door wasn't anything special, made of oak wood.

"Annie's in there." Vessaria pointed at the door. "I'll respect your privacy and not enter with you."

Eientei - Gensokyo

"I've been a doctor long before this world existed." Eirin said quizzically, leaving Max in confusion. "Okay, let's use this."

Eirin led Max to Eientei's garage, which stood out like a sore thumb amongst the ancient Japanese design of the building. Inside the garage rested a large truck-like ambulance with a picture of a crudely drawn Eirin giving a thumbs up. Something about that character made it creepy, although no one, not even Eirin herself, could decide why.

"This is the ambulance that Miss Nightbug has supplied to me just today. Bless her, all enlightened to the modern technology of the outside world. Now I'm able to carry a lot of medicine and supply it to those in need faster than ever." Eirin said with a satisfied and assured look. "But I don't know how to drive it. Reisen does, but I would assume that she wouldn't want any more work today what with her behavior. Can I trouble you to drive the ambulance?"
                Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 02-11-2015, 04:24 AM.
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

SDM, Voile

After seeing that the herbology book freed a man eater plant, Shepard quikly closed the tome and put it back on the bookshelf "So Samus, what do you know about this Ridley?" she asked

The bounty hunter was making some chekings on her cannon and answered while working "He is the leader of a criminal group called Space pirates and he is a mastermind in both negotiations and war. Understimating him is an error you donīt want to do since he will taky any chance to get what he wants be it by using cohesion threats or just by blasting his way. I assure you that when we fight him, you will use everything you got"
                  Last edited by Kristia; 02-11-2015, 11:09 AM.

Spoiler:

Comment

Fiendish City

"No, we definitely figured out the answer to that by now." HP replied. They were almost to the end of the buildings, and there stillw as a strech before they could get the the elevator.

Catacombs

"Gear? Well, I think I can come up with something for you." Koishi said, with a mischievious and knowing smile.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Henir's Time and Space

The man looked at the Jack and Nera as he scoffed a bit. "To be honest you are not interrupting anything. This isn't even my realm, for this place belongs to my 'disciple', the masked man that sent you here. I simply have control over this realm." He said as he took his keyblade and tapped it on the platform they are all on. Suddenly everything began to form around them, though this time the setting was different. It looked to be a perfect replica of Nera's hometown, almost down to the exact detail. The only thing different was how it had no other people in this realm.

"In this realm I can control everything. I can make this realm a duplicate of any location from time." He said as he did it again, this time the setting changed from Nera's birthplace, but back to it's previous vast empty void complete with black star and vast assortment of glowing blue cubes in the distance.

"Now tell me why is it you two are here? Is it that you wish to worship me? Or is it that you are simply wanting to talk... Or perhaps... Or perhaps you two have came to take part in the Henir's Time and Space Challenge..."

Eientei - Gensokyo

Max looked at the vehicle and saw that what was painted on it was kind of creepy, but at the same time it was also slightly funny. "Oh... so that's your... car?" Max asked as he walked up to it. "The design on it is definitely weird, but I also kind of like it. It's kind of impressive. So a friend of yours named Nightbug did this for you?" Max replied as he continued to examine it.

"I still get impressed by the cars and trucks of todays time. In my world all we had were steam powered robots, trains, and boats."

Catacombs - Santa Cruz - California | Night

Shadow turned to Isaac and the others as he smirked a bit, the first time he did all night.

"Very well. It was about time someone had suggested that option..." He said as he tossed the Chaos Emerald into the air before catching it again.

"I'll meet you two on the surface. Chaos Control!" He said as he teleported to the surface in a flash of light.

Ara confused as how Rena disappeared in a bright light turned to Isaac. "Y-Yeah I'll go as well..." She said in a nervous tone as she ran up to Isaac, grabbing his arm much like a small child would to their mother or father.

Comment

Henirīs time and space

Nera listened attentive to the purple skinned man and was startled when with only one movement, the whole place changed to her village H-How..? she barely managed to say a word when again he changed everything back

The lucario took a deep breath to control herself when the master asked her reason to be here "Well, I came here to speak with the guy on my side" she gestured at jack and continued "But if you would like to talk with us too, I think you can join us, isnīt it Jack?"

Spoiler:

Comment

Henirīs time and space

"How? Well that's simple child. I have full control here. I am able to change this location to one from anyone's memory, or from a location in time. With a mere flick of my wrist..." He said as he again tapped his keyblade onto the ground, causing the setting to change. This time the settings changed to a quaint, quiet bamboo forest. Very similar to one in Gensokyo.

Upon hearing Nera's offer for him to join their conversation he chuckled a bit. "No need child. I have been a part of this conversation the second you two had met up in here. I just choose not to take part in the conversation as it is currently."

Comment

Henirīs time and space

Oh, so you were that pressence I felt when I got here. It kind of startled me, but since it felt neutral and for how you have treated us, I can assume you have good matters. Nera soke to him with a faint smile

"What I find strange is why you are here though, you say you control this realm, but it is your disciple who actually owns it, may I ask why the reason for it?" the lucario asked honestly

Spoiler:

Comment

Henirīs time and space

"My disciple... Glaive. Yes we both control it. He created it, but I have power over him. In turn I control what he controls. I used my power to grant me power over his domain against his requests." The man spoke in a rather calm, yet stern tone.
                              "He created this realm to cure his boredom of living an eternity outside of time and space. He named it after my original master Henir. As such this is Henir's Time and Space. A place outside of space and time, where no time flows. Where anything can happen. Hence why I can change the location we are at. These aren't the real locations though. Just exact replicas. I also noticed that only your mind is within Henir's Time and Space. I'm surprised he didn't send the whole package... Oh well. I can't complain now. Not my matter on what he decides to do."

Comment

Henirīs time and space

"Living for an eternity.. sounds rather saddening, the body would keep moving but the soul would wilt until it is just a hollow husk trying to grasp a flame to feel alive again.." Nera said thinking on how hard it could be to live like that

What the white haired man spoke about sending just her mind into this realm worried the jackal "Then my body is still on the other side.. atleast Renamon is taking care of me just in case"

SDM, hallway

Renamon moved a close couch and put her partner on it so the body could be comfortable, then she looked at Glaive "So what is the purpose of that realm you sent Nera and Jack into? you spoke about challenges and battles, is it some sort of colosseum or something?" she asked while leaning on the couchīs arm rest

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X