X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scarlet Devil Mansion, Hallway

Renamon looked at her partner and spoke "Please be careful over there, I canīt feel anything evil about this guy, but neither anything good, he feels just.. neutral" she said with a worried tone

Nera on the other hand smiled "It will be ok, if he were a bad guy, he would have done something already to either us or sleepy head over there. Besides I know you will be here just in case" the jackal reassured the fox

The digimon sighed, but smiled "Allright, just donīt make too much ruckus, ok?"

The lucario laughed "You know me too well dear vixen" she spoke and then looked at the masked white haired guy "Im ready for this"

Scarlet Devil Mansion, Voile

Receiving no reply from knocking at the door, Samus slowly opened it and spoke "Sorry for the disturbance, but we request a some assistance" she said with a polite tone searching for either Patchouly or her assistant
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Lumiose Facility - Taiwan

When they finally arrived at the Facility Margaret followed closely behind. This place was truly advanced if this was the place the Terrazine was made at.

Margaret kept walking closely behind Drayden, occasionally speeding up her pace to get closer to Drayden before slowing down a bit. It was a bit odd how she did it as well. It was as though she was trying to... examine Drayden, and she wasn't really trying to hide it. Why she was examining him was unknown... but she continued to speed up her pace for a few seconds before slowing down.

Comment

Scarlet Devil Mansion

Without so much as a single word Glaive handed Nera the cube, and the second she would touch it her entire consciousness will be sent to a place outside of time and space. Where time has no effect, where anything can happen without affecting the main timelines. A place where Glaive has complete rule.

This place... is Henir's Time and Space.

Scarlet Devil Mansion - Meiling's Room

Meanwhile in Meiling's room if Meta Knight and Meiling were to take notice... Kirby had left the room. He had wandered off into the halls of the mansion, looking for something to snack on once again.

Comment

Institute of War - Valoran

"Well, I'll drop by tomorrow morning with Annie so I can fulfill my side of the deal." Vessaria sighed and chuckled, finding humor in this situation. "I trust that Nasus will stay with you until this is over, so I'll probably arrive wherever he is staying."

Voile - Gensokyo

"Welcome to Voile-" The gate opened, revealing a demonic familiar with long velvet-colored hair, holding as usual an improbable amount of books for the girl to be carrying: Koakuma. "The library is currently closed for repair, but if you wish to meet miss Patchouli, she is at the center of the library, where the Globo Mundo is."

Koakuma nudged her chin towards a large, swirling globe of magic about half a mile away. Even from this distance, the globe was large, about the size of a basketball at the distance.

Meiling's Room - Scarlet Devil Mansion - Gensokyo

"Well, looks like your friend is here now, huh?" Meiling turned around after Meta Knight left to find that Kirby had... disappeared?

"Oh no, where is he-" Meiling began panicking. Not so much as before, for Flandre gave permission for Kirby to live in SDM, but Sakuya and lady Remilia doesn't know that, do they? "Kirby- oh no oh no oh no I need to go look for him now!"
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

Henir's Time and Space

Nera at first felt the sudden change of scenario and closed her eyes while in the mental trip, but as soon as she opened her eyes, she was both confused and amazed by the whole surroundings. Cubes of diferent sizes floating on what looked like space and what looked like a black star on the horizon "Oh wow, this place is impressive and mysterious" she spoke to herself while walking around

Voile

Samus nodded to what the succubus told her to and walked towards the main sphere in the center of the library with the commander at her heels

The bounty hunter took a deep breath and looked around for the librarian "Excuse me, but Im searching for Patchouli" she asked while walking around the Globo Mundo
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Henir's Time and Space and Time

Then, out of place, there was Jack, standing still, gazing off into the empty void.

"... Damn it... Damn it all... This is unacceptable..."

Prometheus Labs

"To put it in perspective," Volgin said, "They tried to build a wheel, and only know how to build the spokes. I'm not all too sure on the details, but the way I see, they managed to create the necessary factors to the serum, but no way to control it. A wagon on a wheel with only spokes would crash terribly before it even crossed 5 meters."

He crossed his arms and bent his neck back.

"... I was really suspicious of the man... But now... I simply hate him."

There was silence for some time.

"... However... There is one wagon who didn't crash yet..."

Comment

Henir's Time and Space

As both Nera and Jack found themselves in the empty void that is Henir's Time and Space both were at first invisible to each other. Though after what felt to be a few minutes what seemed to be a invisible wall blocking the two from sight of each other had disappeared. Slowly revealing to Jack that Nera is there with him, and vice versa. All the while the feeling of being watched by something... unworldly continued to persist, now affecting Nera as well.

Scarlet Devil Mansion - Hallway

Meanwhile in the real world in the real Scarlet Devil Mansion Glaive stood there next to Nera's unconscious body, catching her as she fell before gently laying her down on the ground.

"Hmm... The trip was successful. She had safely made it to Henir's Time and Space without need of her physical body much like the other man. Hopefully they can sort out their problems in that empty void that I made. If they can then my job would be that much easier."

Comment

Henir's Time and Space

Nera was obviouly feeling eyes staring at her back, but she couldnīt find the source of the stariness around this new realm "Itīs like being watched by a ghastly in a cave" she shivered by the idea

Then she felt another pressence around and saw a body getting into her view, it was a man and she felt who he was "Oh hello there" she greeted him with an honest tone

Scarlet Devil Mansion, Hallway

Renamon took her now unconscious partner with care and put her on the wall to be comfortable "Knowing Nera, she will get him to speak either by peaceful ways or make him explode with her own style of teasing" she smirked already guessing what could happen

Spoiler:

Comment

Voile - Gensokyo

"I'm here." A voice called from left. It was the librarian, Patchouli, wielding what looked like an advanced Fire magic on her hand like nobody's business. "Pardon the magic. I have to restore the elements in the library. It's gonna get a little bit hot. Bear with me for a few here..."

"Ifrit Saeviendi."
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

Voile - Gensokyo

"Donīt worry about it, we can tolerate the temperature with no problem, Maelstrom in other hand was an oven planet" shepard spoke thinking of the scorching sun of that place

Samus looked at the library and asked "We are in search of a reptile alien called Ridley and I know his first goal since coming to this world is obtaining an element called phazon or the closest thing to it. I was hoping you could help us to find anything related to either him or the element" Samus asked the librarian while taking out a holo pad showing both Ridley and the phazon

Spoiler:

Comment

Voile - Gensokyo

The blazing flame could only be compared to hellfire that lasted for a good minute before it subsided. With the fire magic turned off, the library was cool, but not cold.

"Right. You were looking for..." Patchouli descended and took a look at the holo pad. "Ridley and Phazon... I haven't had any alien guests looking for that yet, but I can find some books for you to research from."
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

Voile - Gensokyo

The bounty hunter nodded at the librarian and sat on one of the chairs "Thank you for your assistace"

Meanwhile, Shepard looked around the many bookshelves and touched one of the books just in case it wouldn`t unleash something nasty. Seeing it was safe to take it, the redhead started reading about herbology "Interesting collection you have amazed, I got to say it is pretty impressive"

Spoiler:

Comment

Voile - Gensokyo

"Careful about some of the books. They bite, slash, or throw fireballs at you. Neither of those will end good for you." Patchouli warned as she took flight, looking for her personal book that had the list of wanted alien criminals.

Lumiose Facility - Taiwan

"Here we are." Marcus said as he turned the lights on. Marcus' personal lab was nothing more than just a regular lab, except with a lot more technological equipment. The monitors were turned off, but with a flick of the wrist, the entire facility booted up, humming with low mechanical noises. "Give me a few moments here while I load up the tracker..."
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

Henir's Time and Space

Jack wanted to go into a fighting stance, but the voice seemed... Neutral. The nicest that he's expecting to get. He turned around slowly and took a look at Nera. He turned away from her.

"... You're here to fight me... I can tell... You think I'm evil too... A villainous glare... If you're here to rid of me, you should stop and reconsider. I will not let you interfere with my mission because of your vision of who I am."

He put his hand on the machete.

"... Well? Attack."

Comment

Henir's Time and Space

The reaction nera saw on Jack was something she expected from what she heard from both John and Samus so she just stretched her limbs just to crack the joints of her bones

Ignoring his dare, the lucario looked around the place and noticed that the many cubes could be used as platforms, she jumped a bit to check if the gravity was normal. ("So far I can move freely") she thought.

Now focusing on the guy as he put his hand on his blade, Nera just answered plainly "No"

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X