X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Henir's Time and Space

"You are right about that, but there is also something that even knowledge can overcome, it is willpower. Even the mightiest shall fall if they donīt have that drive to keep going, our body may ache and our minds may break, but our soul and its untamable willpower is what keep us standing" Nera quoted her partnerīs words while touching the scar on her rib hidden by the fur.

Hearing Lutoīs request to ask a question, the jackal just nodded "You are free to ask, im just a guest in your realm"

SDM, hallway

Renamon was rather glad that Glaiveīs soul was stirring since she could felt his body shaking with true emotions instead of only being like a husk "You can go, Iīll tak-" she stopped as the white haired man vanished "-e care of them" she finished smirking
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Henir's Time and Space

"Will... I heard that word many times... Sadly though... Glaive's will is not the strongest, but it isn't weak either. Any normal man would have gone truly insane and would have came begging to me. Yet he didn't. It is impressive that he is still going." Luto said as he tried to stand up once more.

"What was I going to ask now? Oh yeah now I remember. Be a kind woman for me, and tell your friend the fox that I said to take care okay? Now I will make my leave." He said as he tapped his keyblade on the ground, vanishing completely as he did.

Eientei - Gensokyo

"Oh... really?" Max said as he looked at the truck after hearing what Eirin said about the Kappa.

When she asked him if he could drive the truck he was caught off guard.

"M-Me? Drive? I only ever piloted a robot before! Though I have studied how a truck works, I know almost everything when it comes to the internal mechanisms, the functions of the truck, how to start it, and I read up on how to drive. I just never got behind the wheel before."

Comment

Henir's Time and Space

"Maybe his will is what kept him moving forward all these years, there is always hope if there is a grasp of willpower" Nera spoke to Luto before he vanished
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Myouren Temple - Gensokyo

Bang looked at Kyouko as he smiled with glee that can lighten the heart of almost any child.

"I am grateful for your info young lady! I will be sure to use it wisely! Oh and I need not worry about getting eaten. These scars over my body are from many fights against many powerful warriors for stronger than I! I've fought beasts that would make any normal man cower in fear! So I shouldn't be in too much danger-" Bang said as he paused when he heard Kyouko say those ears are real and not fake.

"Did... did you just say those dog ears you have... are not fake, but are real?" Bang said as he looked at Kyouko with shock, and dismay.

Comment

Lumiose Facility - Taiwan

"Mr. Barnes. Your... food." The female scientist from earlier brought in several plates of pasta with forks. "The cafeteria was able to supply with this even at this time of night."

"It was dinnertime anyway. Thank you." Marcus winked at the scientist, who dismissed herself. "Okay. Who's hungry?"

Institute of War - Valoran

"Uh... yeah that's fine." Annie mumbled as she bit into her cookies. "I don't mind popping out for one or two matches, but I also want to stay and learn from the people of Gensokyo."

Maverick Hunter HQ

"Oh it's you..." Nitori pointed at Alia, took a second or two to recognize who this Reploid could be, and tilted her head in confusion. "...who?"

Eientei - Gensokyo

"Hmm..." Eirin thought as Max stuttered about. "Okay. I'll try and drive it."

"How rude. Yes, these are my real ears." Kyouko said, irritated. Her dog ears were flopping up and down almost sentiently.
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

Catacombs

"You two ready?" Koishi held out her hand towards Isaac.

Fiendish City

"Hm. We still have to cross an area before we hit the elevator. We may have to fight them and their creations. Unlike the Gremlins, their weapons are infused with magic, so a mistiming could rip us both to shreds." HP explained.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Bang was taken back when Kyouko said that he was being a bit rude.

"Rude? I apologize but I am not rude! I'm was just being overly grateful for the information you gave me!" He said as he shook his head and screamed.

"NO! That's not important right now! If those ears are real then that would mean you are a Youkai correct? Why is a youkai no matter how young doing in a place of sacred ground such as a temple?" Bang asked, worried about the sanctity of this temple. He has no idea whether this youkai is friendly, but he is currently refraining himself as best as he could due to how young Kyouko appears to be and how she was at least kind enough to give him info on where he could find Eientei.

When the food was brought in Taokaka quickly perked up again as she turned to the lady and Marcus.

"Ooooh Tao's hungry! Tao is really hungry! Can I have some food please!? Because I am REEEALLY hungry!" Taokaka said in an excited, and anxious tone. She was obviously excited about the knowledge that food had arrived.

Santa Cruz - California

Meanwhile in California, Jubei had recently arrived at the city of Santa Cruz. Of which he noticed that the undead had risen and began to attack the innocent. Without a single thought Jubei had drew one of his blades, and readied his metal claws as he jumped in front of a undead monstrosity, he began fighting the undead to try and help protect anyone nearby.

Comment

"Is there a problem?"

A blue-haired girl wearing a casual off-shoulder shirt asked behind Kyouko. She had an apple-flavored lolipop in her mouth, and a large, pink cloud-like deity behind her, eyeing Bang with intimidating glare.

"Aaaah- Ichirin, this man is yelling at me for being a Youkai-" Kyouko was in tears when she saw Ichirin. She broke down, diving herself to Ichirin and sobbing. Ichirin rubbed Kyouko's head with assurance while the cloud deity glared even more angrily at Bang, ready to attack at the slightest moment of hostility.
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

Bang looked at Ichirin and the Cloud-like deity behind her. Hearing Kyouko's words he got a bit defensive.

"H-Hey! I'm not yelling at her BECAUSE she is a youkai! I am aware that there are kind Youkai that exist, but I can never be sure if a youkai is of good will or of evil intent in this world. I am just worried for the sanctity of this shrine. I am grateful for the young girl youkai's information about the location of Eientei." Bang said as he got in a defensive stance upon seeing the look that the pink cloud had given him. As though the moment anything attacks him he is ready to block or dodge...

"For if you and any other youkai within the temple that stands before me is here with evil intent then I will have no choice but to challenge you to a fight to save this precious temple! So please answer my following question. What is your business with this temple?" He asked in a more stern, yet somewhat loud tone. Though there was a hint of kindness in it.

Bang does not wish to fight anyone if they have any evil intent against the Myouren Temple.

"For even if my body is covered in scars, bruises, cuts, scrapes, and other various injuries... Bang Shishigami will never stand down against evil! So please tell me what your intentions toward this shrine are for I will not fight back if you do not wish to defile this shrine!"

Comment

"Unzan, stand back." Ichirin held the cloud deity back with a single command. The cloud deity, Unzan, drifted back with a thundering grunt. Ichirin stepped out of the temple and stood right in front of Bang. Up close, Ichirin was tall, almost as tall as Bang in fact. She also smelled of rosemaries and lotus flowers, the flowers often used in Buddhist rites.

"Listen. This temple is operated by a righteous Saintess who has sought out to set humans and Youkais equal for thousands of years. We are proud Youkais that have devoted our lives to serving her. Disgracing our name and questioning our intention means disgracing her and this temple, and I will have none of that. You understand?"
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

Bang looked at Ichirin as he stood up straight.

After hearing Ichirin's explanation Bang looked like he took it all in, like he understood everything that Ichirin said and he was heartwrenched by it.

"I... I apologize... I apologize for accusing you all of possibly being here with evil intent... As a man of honor..." Bang said as he knelt down before Ichirin.

"As a man of honor, I shall allow you to strike me here... and now... Being disgraced is truly something horrible. I never meant to do such a horrendous thing, but as a man of honor I shall allow you to take my life if you please..." He said as he lowered his head, obviously hearing that he had disgraced the woman who ran this temple, and even the temple itself had struck him deep down.

The tone of his voice was one of pure honesty, like he was really willing to give his life if that's what it takes to restore the sanctity of the temple he had disgraced.

"Please... if it means restoring the sanctity of this temple, and the honor of the maiden who protects those who live here then I will sacrifice myself..."

Comment

"Well that escalated quite quickly." Ichirin raised her eyebrows, one hand on her hips. Kyouko was behind the gate, still quivering. "Get up and follow me. You should meet Byakuren."

"Help yourselves to the pasta while I load the tracking device." Marcus said to Taokaka, but implied to everyone in the room.

"I shall pass. I am not hungry." Drayden said from the corner.
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

Henir's Time and Space

Jack had watched the exchange between the two. He was... Astounded. How Nera was able to communicate so leisurely to someone. How they responded in a similar manner. Whenever he tried, no one would listen... Is it because... She was a hero?

As Luto disappeared, Jack simply turned away.

"I understand now. How it is you can use your words to your advantage. It's because you've a reputation as a famed hero along with your friends. No man's words be more pure than out of the mouth of a hero. While that traitor had given me a bad name. In that case, I wish not to talk any longer because I know we'll get nowhere."

Prometheus Labs

Volgin made a noise of acknowledgement.

"Is that right? Well... I've yet to contact the base and let them know I'm alright. They are probably wondering where I am... I'll tell them later. This and the information that I've to give to the doctor come to priority."
                            Last edited by wonderweiss; 04-28-2014, 10:10 PM.

Comment

Henir's Time and Space

Nera was obviously startled by Jackīs sudden verbal slash "Oh you got to be kidding, do you really believe in what you just said?" she asked him going back to a serious tone

But she didnīt stop "You say I have a great way of talking jus because Im a hero? please give that sermon to someone else since Im far from being one. You are acting almost exactly as the traitor you speak of you know? holding on whatever thing you believe to the point of not letting anyone to get to know you even when they are openly trying to like I am trying right now." the lucario spoke with her eyes dead on his.

"But what bothers me about you is not why you came here since you have a reason which I wonīt ask about either, what bothers me is your attitude to the chance to actually have someone to trust, just look at that immortal man who just came in, we talked not because Im a hero, Im good at speaking since it is a part of how I am and by the help of my partner who is actually taking care of both our bodies in this exact moment" her tone was almost a growl, but she maintained it at bay

Taking a deep breath, Nera closed her eyes and just punched a cube sending it away with great speed as she freed some stress "So let me ask you one thing oh villain of time or man of justice or whatever title you want to be known. What in Arceus name will you do, be a stubborn hotheaded or stop and actually think on the situation"

Spoiler:

Comment

Institute of War - Valoran

John was glad to hear that everything seemed to turn out in Annie's favor. Instead of facing Repentance, she would face a much safer alternative, and not only that, she was also able to be given at least some freedom. The only problem John saw was trying to find a way to freely access this world and Gensokyo. John had an idea about how to get Annie a means to travel between worlds, but he would need to constantly take her to and from Gensokyo. John needed another way, a means for Annie to travel without needing him. For now, John would need to be her means of travel. After all, it was only a matter of time before John found a better means of transportation.

"Okay. I'll see what I can do. For now, I'll need to be your means to travel to and from here. I'll try to find you a better means of travel, but until then, all you need to do is ask, and I'll open up a portal, okay?", John asked Annie.

Fiendish City

As The Higher Power spoke about what they would be facing next, Takoizu simply gave a light smile under her helmet as she listened.

"They shouldn't be too much of a problem. I'm not underestimating them, but I've fought worse.", Takoizu replied as she followed The Higher Power along the wall.

Catacombs - Santa Cruz - California | Night

After assuring Ara that she did not offend or bother him, Koishi spoke and reminded them about her offer, to which Isaac looked over to her and nodded.

"Oh, right. Yea, let's go.", Isaac said as he grabbed Koishi's and, then reached for Ara's hand.

Infirmary - Prometheus Labs - London | Dawn

"Of course.", Daniel calmly said as he slightly nodded his head.

After speaking, Daniel was silent for a few moments before speaking again.

"Well, any minute now.", Daniel said to Volgin as he leaned forward in his chair, patiently waiting for them to be called into a doctor's office.

Just then, as if by clockwork, a nurse holding a clipboard, and dressed in what could only be described as the stereotypical nurse's uniform walked out from the hallways leading to the doctors' offices and called out a name.

"Volgin, the doctor will see you now.", the nurse called out as she waited for Volgin to follow her.

"Looks like we're up.", Daniel said as he rose from his seat and looked over to Volgin.
                                Originally posted by S121
                                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X