X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lumiose Facility - Taiwan

As Taokaka followed the others through the facility she was getting somewhat... antsy which was indicated by the sound of her growling much like an annoyed cat would.

The look on her... face was also one of annoyance and irritation, showing that she is getting upset by the fact that she hasn't received her promised food yet. However the growling stopped as she got a look of sadness on her face while she began to whimper.

"Where's Tao's food? Nice people promised Tao food... but she sees no food around... Did... did nice people lie to Tao? Are... are nice people liars!?" She said as she took out her claws, her mood quickly changing once again to a more annoyed and angered one.

"Tao does not like lying meanies who keep food from Tao!!!" She roared as she got in an offensive stance like she was ready to strike, and yet she was refraining herself from doing so.

Comment

Henir's Space and Time

Jack was slightly surprised. He took his hand off the blade and turned around and faced her.

"... That is greatly appreciated... You're helping a better cause... But I must ask... Why? Why, of everyone I've met, are you the only one not deciding to attack? I'm sure you do not see me as such a threat as to stop an attack completely. Are you a pacifist? Do you not see me as a villain?"

Comment

Henir's Space and Time

Nera pondered on what to say "Not exactly a pacifist, but as my partner does I always try to speak before shooting" she answered calmly

"As for why everyone sees you as a villain, it must be beccause they may see only one side of the story while you got your own point of view. So that´s why Renamon and I are here, we want to hear you." the jackal spoke sitting on a smaller cube
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Henir's Time and Space

Jack stood... Still confused.

"... Are you sure? I tried twice to no avail. Why should I trust you? How can I trust you?"

It was obvious he was closing himself off to the world. One might be able to see it in his aura...

Comment

Henir's Time and Space

Nera looked to the space, the peace and mystery it showed somehow calmed her but also made her intrigue about it. Still looking at the space, she just spoke "Sometimes you just have to trust your instincts and give it a chance"

whatever thing that Jack would do, the lucario was prepared, she was in a state of complete calmness as she now looked at him "If you truly come from the future, you may have heard about me or Renamon and how we acted. I won´t ask about what happened in the destruction of the world or our fates since that is something yet to come for me and my partner and we would prefer to face whatever life sends us on our own pace. Im just asking you to speak like a person would do to another one"
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Henir's Time and Space

Jack stared off.

"... Actually... I've never heard of you... Or anyone... I only know the names of Gensokyo residents... I can only conclude that it's because of the little code from my mother imbedded in me."

Comment

Henir's Time and Space

"Well then, things can be easier now if you ask me" Nera said with an honest tone

The jackal moved her tail to her lap and started petting it "So, what would you like to talk about?"

Spoiler:

Comment

Henir's Time and Space

"Who are you?" Jack began. "What are you doing here?"

Comment

Henir's Time and Space

Nera looked at jack and spoke "Sorry about that, I should have started with a proper greeting, my name is Nera, a lucario from the pokemon videogame"

"As for why I´m here, aside from how my friends went ballistic to you, is to actually speak with you since Renamon and I just have heard from them. As I told you before, me and my partner prefer to speak first than attack. If you remember the devourer war from your moether´s code, we fought only because the inocents were at stake, Renamon did everything she could to make the leader of the army to make peace, even though we were in the middle of the battle in his ship, but he gaves us no chances in the end" the lucario explained how she and the fox were always trying for the peace path

Spoiler:

Comment

"Impatient child..." Drayden said to himself in the corner.

"Don't worry, mister is not a liar. Mister will have his assistant bring you food." Marcus chuckled and pat Taokaka's head. "Leslie! Bring me whatever food you can bring from the cafeteria!"

"Yes sir." A female voice from earlier answered from the outside.
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

When Marcus assured her that she will get food, and that some food is on the way Taokaka calmed down almost immediately. How fast she changes between moods is quite astonishing, first being calm, then sad, before becoming angered, and calm again.

Taokaka looked at Marcus after he patted her on the head.

"Taokaka just really hungry right neoow! She can't help it if she gets angry if she's hungry!" She said as she sat down on the ground on all fours, much like a cat. As she did she began to lick her paw sleeves as though they were her actual paws, it was almost like she was grooming herself.

Comment

Institute of War - Valoran

John was fine with Nassus staying in Gensokyo until the deal was finished, but he still thought that one thing should be changed.

"Actually, would it be alright if Annie stays in the Human Village? It's just that I promised to keep her safe, and I don't want to break her trust. It's not a matter of me not trusting you, it's just that I think she might not feel comfortable or safe here, considering all the things that have happened to her.", John politely said to Vessaria.

Fiendish City

Takoizu looked at the Devillite as it fell to its death, but didn't mind much, just as long as she wouldn't get hit by the airborne creatures.

"And we wonder why they're angry all the time.", Takoizu jokingly said to The Higher Power.

Infirmary - Prometheus Labs - London | Dawn

Daniel wasn't really surprised to hear that The Neo-Yakuza had many failures when they tried to create superhumans. After all, it took a very long time before the SPARTTAN-IIs were created, and even then, that project was almost a failure, due to the success rates of the program. When Volgin had mentioned that they had created a successful superhuman, Daniel stopped looking at the ceiling and turned his head towards Volgin.

"And who is that?", Daniel asked Volgin in a curious tone.
                          Last edited by S121; 04-26-2014, 03:32 AM.
                          Originally posted by S121
                          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                          sigpic

Comment

"Sure, as long as she reports to the matches every now and , it'll be fine." Vessaria shrugged like it was no big deal. "Then again... we wouldn't have a portal that easily connects your world and our world, and we can't have Nasus stay with you all the time since he has his other duties..."
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

John thought that it was fairly reasonable that Annie would at least not have to participate full-time in these matches, but he knew that he couldn't speak for her. In the end, this was not his decision to make. He would have to speak with Annie before coming to a full agreement with Vessaria.

"I'm going to have to talk with Annie about it, but I'll see what can be done. I'll be able to come up with a plan about the portal after talking with her.", John said to Vessaria.
                              Originally posted by S121
                              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                              sigpic

Comment

Henir's Time and Space

Jack looked into his memories. He couldn't exactly 'recall' as they weren't his memories, but... He could tell what happened.

"... I think... I can see it..."

Jack lowered his defenses. "Well... My name is Jack Eichem Inozuka. Jack from a character my father liked, also known as Naked Snake or Big Boss. Inozuka, of course, from my father's last name. Though I question where 'Eichem' came from. I heard it was a memento of someone... A memorial... Do you know?"

Prometheus Labs

"... A Base 3 legend of a soldier, Gerard Terranous. He somehow got the wheel, working, but only because his body managed to cut the spokes down to size. He may be a strong soldier, faster, stronger, reactive... But nowhere near as powerful as a SPARTAN. Luckily, he defected, so we needn't worry about him."

Comment

Working...
                                X