Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Henir's Time and Space

Jack turned around.

"Then what is it?! Why is it that I can't talk to people?! I've tried. I've tried, even with the traitor!"

He began walking. "You want to know everything? Fine. Here's my story. I was born 25 from a machine, created by my father's blood and my mother's code. My father was a man named Otori Inozuka who loved my mother, Shikieiki Yamaxanadu, but never got the chance to tell her. He used her ribbon to use as code in order to create me. I was born with one mission in my head, and that is to bring the world out it's post-apocalyptic state and bring an order in which everyone can live freely. But before I was completed, a woman came to my father and told him she'd go back in time in order to prevent this from happening in the first place, and my father had smiled for once in his miserable era of darkness when I was built to do that for him! I was his child! Who is this woman? Takoizu Yakumo, biological daughter of Master Chief and Yukari Yakumo. That being given, people assume she's automatically the hero because of her parents' legacies. But she commited a tabuu. She went back in time! That is not allowed under any circumstance! There is no need for such things if it can be fixed! I was going to fix it! I offered her to join me, but she declined with a battle in response. I had to kill her in the end. There was no other choice and if she didn't die, I would have! I feel terrible for her loss, but if that is how history dare play, then I cannot meddle with it. And what else? I may not have known my own father for long if at all, but I have enough knowledge to know that he was convinced by Takoizu and in the end shot himself in order to end his own life waiting to be replaced by a new one! I felt it! I felt the gun in his hand! I felt the bullet passing through my skull! He committed suicide because of her! And all that people ever treated me as is hostile ever since I came here! So if you're an expert on being pacifistic, then tell me, why?! What did I do to deserve this?!"

Prometheus Labs

Volgin stood up.

"It's about time."

He waited for Daniel to lead him.

Comment

Myouren Temple - Gensokyo

Bang looked up at Ichirin with a look of even more shock on his face. "W-What!? Did you just say that I should meet this Byakuren woman? The maiden of this temple? B-But I disgraced this temple! I should be punished!" Bang replied as he thought deeply for a moment.

"Oh I get it now. My punishment will come at the hands of this Byakuren? Very well if that is what you wish for me to do then I will gladly go see her." He said in another deep, stern tone. He is ready to follow Ichirin.

Comment

Henir's Time and Space

Nera listened to the whole angered speech of Jack and paid attention to everything, so the first thing she did was something simple. Smack his cheeck "That is to put both of us back on the earth" she said calming down

Sighing on what to say, the lucario started "Ok, I see what the whole situation MAY be so please listen to me and if you donīt like my guess, we can discuss it as civilized beiings ok?"

"So you were born in a post apocalyptic world, not created since you had people who wanted to have you as their child. Moving to the part were this Takizou girl enters the scene, I know John and Yukari and let me tell you this bluntly, they arenīt fame leeches, why many see them as heroes is because of they fought and bleed their way to stop events like the devourer war were we all sacrified a lot. Heck the gap controller gave her own life for it too. I can assure you right now that their daughter wasnīt raised to just get fame since I know her parents at first hand, fame is the last thing she would have wanted to obtain. I see how you see her as a traitor more because she made your father hapy for what you were being born for, but try looking at another point of view. Many people were at the verge of death or already crossed that line, so probably your father wasnīt the only one trying to find a solution for whateever happened to create that post apocalyptic world. Obviously people would go and praise the first person who could give them hope as a saint because even the smallest flame of hope would move mountains." she spoke sitting on the same small cube she was using at the beginning

"Now to the point of time traveling, the moment she and you got into this time and interacted with anyone, the time has already changed, you can think im saying dumb stuff, but you know it is possible. Imagine that history is a line, ok? so letīs say Takizou came from the future to change something from the past to change the future. A new line forms and creates a new timeline with things that now changed since there are people who already know about the future and will try to change the outcome of the event. You think that you and everyone from that future of yours will disappear because of this, but here you are and living.

"Now the hero title you are so absorved about, you think Im a hero, but let me make it clear for you, my people vanished me, my own species and you want to know why? because I took my partnerīs side when she saved my village from hunters, I fought with her to liberate them and almost died in the process, and what I got when we got back? they feared me for how I acted and made me an ultimatum, leave and become a pariah or stay at the patriachīs concubines. My answer was a well placed knee on his breeding pole and they needed a new alpha. I knew the risks of my choices and never regreted them including the time when I gave my soul to the grim reaper so Renamon could stay alive. And you know what she did the moment she knew I was still attached to her own soul? she crossed the line between life and death to retrieve me knowing that she would be punished by them." Nera spoke with a grim tone

"A hero isnīt someone who wants to be praised, it is someone who has no desire for his or her own goals, a hero is someone who would give everything for the good of the people. a hero would know when to fight and when to talk because the greatest battles can be stopped by just speaking. A hero would know when to quit, not because he or she is weak, but because it would be the right thing to do. A hero would know when to accept he or she would have to let others do his or her job" she spoke closing her eyes

the lucario took several breaths and then looked at Jack with eyes that shone with seriousness "What do you truly want? to save people and protect them? or just to be praised or accepted?"
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Catacombs - Santa Cruz - California | Night

Ara looked at Isaac as she smiled a bit. Seeing his outstretched hand Ara placed her own hand in Isaac's. "I-I'm ready Isaac... well whenever you are ready.

Comment

Fiendish City

HP reached the end of the wall, and slinked to the side where there was solid ground. Ahead was a path leading to a walled off graveyard-looking area, with what looked like a huge button in the middle of it.

Catacombs

Koishi patted her hat, and it seems a communicator turned on.

"Three up to the Flying Armory, if you would." Koishi said.

Suddenly, the three of them were enveloped in the light. The sights as the teleportation happened looked much light a rainbow, reflected light bouncing off seemingly non-existent mirrors. And then, they were back. About a half mile in the sky, on a huge, quite menacing looking ship.

"Welcome to the Flying Armory. Ain't that inventive a name, but it's decriptive enough." Koishi said.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Lumiose Facility - Taiwan

Margaret politely shook her head no as she was not hungry for a meal.

"I am in no current need of a meal... So I will pass... I did have quite a decently sized lunch today." Margaret replied as she continued to lean up against the wall.

"Give the cat girl my portion of the food, she seems to be quite hungry. I'm afraid one plate of food won't satisfy her hunger."

London Rooftops - London | Dawn

"Valak is a dangerous man, with a dangerous ability, and a somewhat gruesome past. You see Valak was once a normal man, part of the Velder army. He was quite powerful and skilled in combat. One day he defeated a demon named Spriggan, and as a trophy he wore Spriggan's armor. The armor bonded to his body, permanently becoming part of him. It caused him great physical, mental, and spiritual pain. So far as turning him into a fearsome demon. It's said the armor constantly tortures him as he is unable to remove the armor. Valak had disappeared into a forest. Men of the Velder army was sent in after him, and the sound of battle could be heard for days until it... just stopped. I guess the reason why it stopped was because Valak ended up here." Aisha said as she turned to Jack and Eve.

"Valak is known as the Lord of Pain due to the armor causing him great internal pain. Not only that but he is said to be able to inflict pain on one even if they are protected by armor. All he has to do is strike a person's armor and his victim will be writhing in pain all over." She said as she sighed. "Then again that's just the story. I don't think it was the REAL Valak. It was just a fairy tail to scare kids where I'm from." Aisha remarked with a chuckle, a nervous one though... deep down she was afraid that Valak was real... truly real.

Comment

Institute of War - Valoran

"That's fine, I guess." Annie said. Her eyes were fixated on the match. The Champions were at their designated locations, with the Summoners probably looking for ways to outsmart their opponent and grab an advantage in the battle. "Oh, by the way..."

"...thanks for putting up with me."

Ichirin sighed, smiled slightly, and said, "Then follow me. Kyouko, you can go to sleep now. Unzan will guard the door."

"Ah, YES!" Kyouko's volume returned to her loud state as she took off to get some sleep. Ichirin, looking over her departure, silently took off to the hallways of the temple.

"And of mine as well." Drayden placed his plate of pasta in front of Taokaka as well.
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

John was a little surprised by Annie's thank you. To be honest, he wasn't expecting even so little as a thank you, he was just helping her because she needed it. John thought that she was a good kid in a bad situation, and to be honest, John felt responsible for her. After all, he did find her alone in the woods, hungry, scared, and tired. Even if John wasn't expecting the thank you, he still couldn't help but have just the faintest smile underneath his helmet.

"It was no problem. How I see it, you were a good kid caught in a bad situation. You needed someone to stand by you and provide support.", John said to Annie as he watched the battle with her.

Fiendish City

As Takoizu followed The Higher Power into what appeared to be a walled off graveyard, she couldn't help but notice the large button in the middle of the area.

"what do you suppose that button does?", Takoizu asked The Higher Power in a curious tone as she pointed at the button.

Flying Armory - Sky - Santa Cruz - California | Night

As Isaac slowly looked around his new surroundings, he could see that they were in a room with teleportation hubs, computers, and various Characters walking through the room.

London Rooftops - London | Dawn

Jack could see that Aisha was a little nervous about Valak, but he saw no reason to be afraid. If anything, the man was simply another Character, only this time it was a Character that was famous in his world. If Valak ever got in Jack's way again, he would simply kill him. In the meantime, Jack thought that Aisha should be told thew truth about Valak, that he was real. The sooner she accepted that, the better off she would be.

"I'd say he's real enough. Elsword was struck by him and began to scream. He's in the ICU right now.", Jack calmly said to Aisha as if he was simply stating a common fact.
                  Last edited by S121; 04-29-2014, 04:23 PM.
                  Originally posted by S121
                  Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                  sigpic

Comment

Bang looked at Ichirin and began following her. He had a confused, yet awfully serious look on his face as he followed her.

"Like I said before. I do apologize for my actions... I just get carried away a bit. I will be willing to take whatever punishment Lady Byakuren gives me, for Bang Shisigami is a man of honor! The thought of disgracing anyone just fills my heart with dread... I would literally go to the ends of the earth to protect this temple's name. Even if I was the one who disgraced it..." He remarked as he clenched his fist, a single tear streamed down his cheek as he followed Ichirin. Showing that he is truly sorry for disgracing the Temple, and this Byakuren woman who is in charge of it.

Taokaka looked at Drayden and Margaret as she got a very loving and cute look on her face.

Her toothy smile though quickly came back over her face as she looked at the two. "Ooooh that fills Tao's heart with happiness! You guys are nice! From now on you are friends of Tao, and she is friends of you!" She said as she quickly ran up and grabbed two plates of food, dumping the pasta of one plate onto another, and then the combined pasta of that plate onto one more. With her combined plate of her pasta, with Drayden's and Margaret's Taokaka began wolfing down the food quite quickly, akin to how a wild cat would just rip into it's meal.

Santa Cruz - California | Night

Jubei continued to fight through the seemingly never ending army of undead, not close to getting tired Jubei jumped back as he took the sword out of his mouth. "Well looks like these guys are a bit tougher than I thought... Very well then, I guess I'll just have to go the ol' two swords route today!" He said as he placed the sword in his mouth, holding it by the handle with his teeth he then used his two tails to grab the handle of his second blade. With one sword in his mouth, and the other one being held by both his tails he dashed into the swarm of the undead. Slashing at each living corpse with his swords.

Comment

The hallway led to many doors, some open, some closed. The lifestyles of Youkais training in the temple could be seen. A mouse-eared deadpan girl was reading a book about the Undernet. A few rooms down, a girl clad in tanktop and sweatpants was on the computer, boredly clicking about, a giant anchor to the side. The room right across had a blonde lady with the aura of a tiger was practicing spearmanship with quite modest sparring clothes. At the end of the hallway sat another door, assumably leading towards Byakuren's room.

"She is in there." Ichirin said to Bang as she stepped aside. "See to what she may give you... or take away from you."
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

Henir's Time and Space

Jack stood still for a minute, struck by hand and awe. Then, he looked at Nera, but with a look... Of shame.

"... What do I want?... I just... I don't want anything! I just want everyone to be safe! Not hiding in a wastelnd! I just don't want to be seen as someone... Evil! Maybe you don't care what you're considered, but have you ever been called evil by everyone? Do you know how terrible that feels?! I don't want to be evil! The day i become evil will be the day that I literally have no reason to live! What's there to understand?!"

He stood silent for a second.

"... Then how? How can I come back from this... Torture? If you know so much on it, then help me! Please!"

Comment

Moscow - Russia

It took 3 hours to go from Groznyj Grad to Moscow. The little flying metal bird unnerved Rengar who purred like a cat in fear, while Sniper and Sheva felt comfortable, albeit a little tense.

"Never again am I riding in one of that... thing." Rengar commented as the helicopter landed.
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

Henir's Time and Space

" Oh yes I have been called evil by my people as I just told you earlier since they vanished me so let me give you an advice. Stop this whole saving the time and space thing you got and think about the whole situation" Nera spoke fllatly

"Obviously people will look at you as the evil guy if you go against them, even though you are doing something for your idea of justice, so take some moments to recapitulate your progress. This is what I know about you: You came from a wasteland to stop someone who was trying to fix this problem with her idea and kill her after what you say she attacked you first, which I still need proof about it. No matter the reason of why the battle, the outcome is you killling her, so obviously both John and Yukari will have a personal hate towards you because you killed their daughter. Then there is another battle you say which I think was the one on this mansion, i donīt know the reason for it, but from what I gathered from a video feed on live where she and her ally found you and the silver haired Sakuya fighting while her mistress was at bay, but prepared to rip your head off given the opportunity to do it. I know from personal experience that Remilia wouldnīt just attack someone unless it was an invader. I wonīt put you as one yet because I donīt know why you came here but it is a great possibility. Finaly there is also the hole in the library in which im guessing that you were part of it and pissed off the purple haired librarian." the lucario pointed out what she knew

"So far you got many minus points and no positive one, me being here is a neutral one since me and my partner are trying to put everything at crystal clear view. What you want isnīt something easy, it will be a hard as hell thing since almost everybody here already labeled you because of your recent actions. I have the idea of you asking for a peaceful meeting with a number of people that Renamon and I will choose to actually understand this mess. You will be safe from harm with us only if you talk, but the moment you attack without a GOOD reason, you will be on your own. the jackal offered

At this moment just Renamon and I are the only barrier that is protecting you from being killed because trust me on this and get it on your head. Your situation is beyond grim and you will die if you get reckless. So be calm, think deeply on what you will say or do and hope to your parents that you can get a chance to outlive this mess which you are also part at fault" the lucario looked at him with a no nonsense look
                            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Bang looked at Ichirin as he bowed politely to her.

He then turned to the doorway as he took a deep breath in. After exhaling Bang quietly opened the door to Byakuren's room as he walked inside. He walked through her room as calmly as possible in an attempt to not disturb Byakuren if she happened to be sleeping at the current time.

"Uhm... excuse me... is this the room of Lady Byakuren? I was asked to come and see you... for my punishment of disgracing this temple..." Bang said as he stood almost dead smack in the center of the room. His guard up, but his body was not tense. He was ready for whatever punishment he would be given.

Comment

The room was quite dark, but as Bang walked up to the center of the room, he would notice that the room was getting brighter and brighter... and that if he took one more step, he would've stepped on a sleeping woman with purple hair gradually turning to yellow hair by the tip.

"Jooooohn, can we leave now?" Utsuho's voice echoed into the room. "I don't want Satori-sama to yell at me for being late-"
                                Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 04-29-2014, 08:26 PM.
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X