X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wriggle's House - Gensokyo - Japan

"Hey Wriggle, can I get some spare clothes so I can shower and wash these? After all, this is my only outfit." Haseo asks as he looks at himself and saw that his outfit was in fact dirty somehow.
    "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Wriggle's House - Gensokyo

"Uh, yeah, sure." Wriggle stood from the couch she was sitting on and eyed Haseo, scanning up and down. "A bit taller than me... I have some oversized clothes in my closet. I guess you can wear those."

"Want me to bring them to you, or do you want to come with me to the second floor?"
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

Wriggle's House - Gensokyo - Japan

"You can just bring them to the bathroom.............. Where is it at anyways?" Haseo asks not knowing where the bathroom is at of course.
        "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Fiendish City

It's an arena. We have to do it to pass." HP explained. "Whoever's idea it was, I don't like them."

INV Flying Armory

"Follow me, if you will, if you want your gear and stuff, that, and a bit more info on who you are fighting, if you hadn't figured it out by now." Koishi walked out thorughone of the doors, and went down the metallic hallway, the walls a mixture of gunmetal grey and maroon.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

"It's under the stairway." Wriggle said as she entered upstairs. "Wait right there, and for the love of Kanako, do NOT touch my laptop. I will kill you."
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

".........Ok and thanks." Haseo said and went to the bathroom and starts to undress and showering. In the middle of the shower, he hears a knock at the door. "What?" Haseo asks as he finishes washing his hair.

Comment

Backstory of Wriggle goes as follows. Wriggle Nightbug was a regular, ordinary Youkai until a year ago when she met Dr. Oh-Hyun Kwon, CEO of Samsung, beaten up and close to dying. Wriggle could've just easily left him alone... or follow her Youkai nature and eat the poor fellow, but she didn't. She sheltered the CEO, gave him food, and sent him off with enough supply to last him for a month of travel and a swarm of bees to protect him from any Youkai that would think of him as a tasty meal.

A few days later, Wriggle found a letter, from the same man from earlier. He gave Wriggle lifetime supply of Samsung's finest electronics for saving his life, as well as an exclusive job offer to work for Samsung as the Vice Chief Executive Officer for Gensokyo region and spread the Samsung electronics to Gensokyo. Wriggle took the job, and has been paid very heftily for it.

"Hmm..." Wriggle contemplated. Most of the clothes she wore were quite petite, considering how Wriggle was only 5'2". How will she find clothes for a guy who's at least half a foot taller than her? "Wait... didn't I have those extra-large shirts and pants from earlier?"

Wriggle opened a small container and there they were, a small stack of oversized clothes that she received from Letty. Reason why Letty would give those clothes out to her is unknown, but looks like they would come in handy right now. Wriggle grabbed a lavender-colored sweatshirt that had a picture of a banana with a sunglass on it and gray jeans, descended down the stairs, and knocked on the door.

"What?"

"I'm placing the clothes in front of the door. You can open it and grab them." Wriggle said indifferently, and then, with a blush, added: "Don't worry. I won't look."
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

Myouren Temple - Gensokyo

Bang almost didn't notice Byakuren when he kept walk, but when he stopped he looked down and saw Byakuren sound asleep.

"Oh my... is this Lady Byakuren? She appears to be sound asleep... Even if she is to punish me I cannot wake aa person who is in the middle of sleeping! It would be dishonorable and ungrateful! More importantly it would just be flat out rude..." He whispered to himself very quietly hoping not to wake her up.

Having nothing else to do but wait for her to wake up Bang took a few quiet steps back before sitting down on the floor in a position similar to Byakuren's. Bang took a few deep breaths before he closed his eyes.

"I will just wait until morning... when she is awake. Even with these wounds I-" He thought as suddenly the puch he contains his much smaller nails he uses as kunai rips open even further due to a small hole that was in it, causing all the nails to fall onto the ground causing a decently loud clatter of metal against metal, and metal falling onto the hard wood floor.

"*Ba-dump!* Oh no my weapons! My weapon carrying pouch seems to have ripped open! I hope it doesn't wake up Lady Byakuren!" He said quietly as he opened his eyes and looked at Byakuren, hoping she wouldn't wake up from the sound of his kunai-nails from falling all over the floor.

Comment

The sudden clamor woke Byakuren up from her sleep. When she jolted up awake, she was even more startled by the fact that there was a well-built man just a few steps away from her.

"Oh, good evening." Byakuren greeted, her voice smooth like cream. "I must've been dozing off. You being here must mean that Kyouko let you in? How can I help you?"
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

Bang was startled and somewhat saddened that he had woken up Byakuren, especially since he didn't mean to.

"Oh I am dreadfully sorry for waking you up my fair lady, but I have came here to accept my punishment for disgracing this temple. I had questioned the loyalty of the youkai who live here, almost accusing them of having ill-intentions. I resisted my urge to attack them thanks to the better man within, as Bang Shishigami never attacks those without reason or before knowing if someone is of good or evil!" Bang replied as he shot up, ending what he said with quite a loud and serious tone.

Almost immediately Bang realized what he said as he sat back down on the ground across from Byakuren.

"I apologize again for my outburst, but I am here to take my punishment head on... For as a man of honor... I never intended to disgrace this temple, and in turn you. So please... punish me with whatever you'd like..." Bang said as he bowed before Byakuren...

Comment

Byakuren looked much confused at first. "Oh I do not know the context of this..." she began, but her confusion turned to love and forgiveness. "But as you desire for forgiveness, you shall be forgiven."
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

Bang was taken back once more on how easily Byakuren had forgiven him.

"I... you... You decided to forgive me even when I woke you up on accident, and even when I disgraced you and your temple..." Bang said as he clenched his fist, tears began to fill his eyes as he looked at her.

"You truly are a gracious, and kind woman Lady Byakuren! I Bang Shishigami will never forget your kindness." He remarked as he began thinking. "I feel like I must do something in return for your kindness. Please allow me to do you one favor. You name it!"

Comment

"You can... do one thing for me, but that task will only come until tomorrow." Byakuren smiled graciously. "Perhaps you'd like to find refuge here for the night? We do offer shelter for wandering travelers in this temple."
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

Bang looked at Byakuren as he smiled.

"Very well Lady Byakuren. I shall spend my night within this temple as I rest. First thing tomorrow I will help you with whatever it is you are in need of. Until then I will patiently wait for day to come." He said as he stood up, as he did a bit of blood dripped onto the floor as one of his wounds he had on his chest had opened up. The wound was a large cut across his chest when he was trying to settle a fight between a Youkai and a human. It was his most noticeable injury, and judging by the size of the wound it is a pretty nasty one at that. Bang covered the wound with his hand as he turned to Byakuren.

"Oh... I apologize for the mess I just made... I will... get to cleaning it up as soon as possible my fair maiden..." He said as he began to slowly walk towards the door, his injuries are finally catching up to him. It's amazing how Bang had such a wound for several days now, and had managed to survive it on top of all his other injuries. This shows that Bang's will and determination is truly a feat to be admired.

Comment

Institute of War - Valoran

Right as John looked over to the television screen Annie was looking at, he heard Utsuho's voice echo through the room, prompting him to turn his head over to the door in the back of the room.

"It looks like I have to go. Vessaria said that she would arrange for you to be protected, so you'll be safe here.", John said to Annie.

See you tomorrow.", John said as he gave a slight wave and waked towards the door.

Fiendish City

Takoizu gave a deep sigh at The Higher Power's news. She was hoping things would have been straightforward, but by this time, she knew that she should have known better.

"Does that mean that they knew we were coming?", Takoizu asked The Higher Power in a slightly irritated tone as she detatched herself from the wall and approached the button.

INV Flying Armory - Sky - Santa Cruz - California | Night

As Isaac followed behind, he couldn't help but wonder who exactly Koishi was talking about. For a minute, it seemed as if Koishi was implying that someone they knew did this. The only thing Isaac knew was that the person who did this must have been strong. Of course, other than that, he had no real clues on who the source of the undead were.

"What, who exactly did all this?", Isaac asked Koishi in a confused and curious tone as he followed behind.

Infirmary - Prometheus Labs - London | Dawn

After Volgin stood up, Daniel lead him over to the nurse.

"Follow me.", the nurse said to Daniel ad Volgin as she walked into the access hall to the doctors' offices.

Daniel simply nodded his head at the nurse and followed her down the hall.
                                Last edited by S121; 04-30-2014, 09:03 PM.
                                Originally posted by S121
                                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X