X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fiendish City

"No. It's just a security thing, I guess. Don't want Devillites leaving, so they just promptly murder them if they try." HP explained, as he phased out of th wall, and back into his regular form, wiping a thick layer of dust off himself.

"Ugh, filthy walls." HP commented.

INV Flying Armory

"Remember the Cosnumer, back in that giant room, where Sariel almost died due to..well, I think you should remember him." Koishi replied. "If you don't, you really should get your memory checked."

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Fiendish City

"Don't worry, we'll be out of here soon enough.", Takoizu calmly said as she stepped on the button and waited for the battle to commence.

Despite the fact that she was ready to fight, Takoizu still had the boundary of noticeable and unnoticeable altered on herself, keeping her hidden. as soon as the battle would start, she would perform a sneak attack on the enemy, catching them off guard.

INV Flying Armory - Sky - Santa Cruz - California | Night

"WHAT!?", Isaac suddenly exclaimed as he looked over to Koishi with a shocked look on his face.

Isaac couldn't believe it. He thought for sure that Malthael would be gone forever, especially considering that they transported him to another dimension. Just what exactly happened? Was Malthael her to exact revenge? After a moment, Isaac finally spoke again.

"How did he get out? We.. we banished him to another dimension, to a video game... He's really here?", Isaac asked Koishi in a shocked tone.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Fiendish City

The button didn't press down, though HP was walking towards it.

"A tip. If a bipedal turtle-like creature appears, big purple crystals on it's back, watch out, those crystals essentially allow the thing to defy time, space, physics, all that shit." HP said.

INV Flying Armory

"Yep. About 10 minutes before all this started, a dimensional rift formed on the outer atmosphere of Earth. Crashed here soon after, sending out all that dark energy, and tada, zombies."
        Last edited by Koishi; 04-30-2014, 11:54 PM.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

Institute of War - Valoran

"See you tomorrow." Annie smiled as John left the room. She made a little giggle and immersed herself back into the game.

"I see that she has agreed." Vessaria commented as John exited the room and back into the marvelous hallway of the Institute. Next to Vessaria, a large blue Minotaur with cuts across his huge biceps, chains around his wrists, and large pants that resembled a gladiator's outfit stood, snorting and grunting as he scanned John with eyes of wisdom. "Meet Alistar. He will be guarding the door. As long as he's here, Annie wouldn't be attacked by anyone, Summoners and Champions alike."

"Now, if you don't have any other questions, you and your comrades can freely go back to your realm."
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

"No, I don't have any questions. Thank you for your time, and thank you for agreeing to all this.", John politely said to Vessaria as he gave a nod of respect.

After speaking to Vessaria, John looked over to Reimu, Utsuho, and Jason, and spoke.

"Are you guys ready to go?", John asked the group.
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

"I'm ready." Reimu said as she crossed her arms.

"I hope Satori-sama doesn't get mad-" Utsuho fidgeted about, flapping her wings and shedding her radioactive feathers around.
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

As John listened to both Reimu and Utsuho, he let out a silent, but long yawn before nodding at them. John may not have shown it before, but right now he was tired. Today had been excessively busy, and if he was not the super soldier he was, he would have most likely collapsed from exhaustion by now. John's only solace was the thought that his day was nearing an end. After killing the Auditor, he could sleep all morning without having to worry about training. Not only that, he would also be able to spend time with Yukari without having to worry about something coming up and bothering him.

"Don't worry, I'll talk with Satori. You won't get into trouble.", John assured Utsuho as he opened up a Corridor of Darkness to the Hakurei Shrine.

Fiendish City

After the Higher Power spoke about the bipedal turtle, Takoizu looked over to him with a slight look of disbelief under her helmet. To be honest, Takoizu had fought worse than physics-bending turtles, but it still sounded strange to her. Despite that, she still retained her determined attitude, ready to face whatever was thrown at her.

"Then we destroy or remove the crystals.", Takoizu said to The Higher Power as she focused on her surroundings, ready to sneak up on the creature.

INV Flying Armory - Sky - Santa Cruz - California | Night

As Koishi explained what had happened to the city, Isaac knew that his Plasma Cutter would do him little good.

"I'm going to need to take a trip home. I need a better weapon and my Med-Packs.", Isaac said to Koishi in an urgent tone.
                Last edited by S121; 05-01-2014, 02:45 AM.
                sigpic

Comment

INV Flying Armory

Koishi smiled. "You know, there's a reason this place is called the Flying Armory. Well, two reasons, but, that's beside the point. What the point is, we have some things right up your alley."

She then opened a door on the side of the hallway they were in, saying "Armory 1", going inside. On the inside were walls of guns, from various different games, of various different types. "We get a lot of stuff. Mostly from people betting guns in poker."

Fiendish City

"Just don't get sucked in." HP stepped on the button, a gate rising behind them from the way they came. Several Devillites popped out of thin air, along with larger, horned blue Devillites, carrying Coffee mugs. Suddenly, the Devillites pulled out oversized office equipment from nonexistent pockets, and chucked them at the two with speed rivalling a bullet. HP barely pulled up a shield from nowhere, enveloping both in an energy barrier.

"Shoot them!" HP said.
                  Last edited by Koishi; 05-01-2014, 10:04 PM.

Comment

Mara smirked at the whole scene ("As always the altruist soldier, but finally I will get the chance to talk to him, I just hope he doesn't overreacts") she thought while following the group towards the portal
                    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

"Uu~ Calm down Utsuho, it's just this one time and it'll all be over." Utsuho said to herself as she dadhed into the portal.

"I don't see what the big deal is about his portal." Reimu mumbled as she too entered the portal. Neither of them was aware of the ghostly Pokemon following them.

Myouren Temple - Gensokyo

"Oh no, that's a terrible wound!" Byakuren gasped concernedly as she looked to Bang's scars. There were many, and they all looked deep. It was quite a miraculous task to be able to stand with the wounds that Bang had. "We have to get it at least covered so that you don't get infected. Where were those bandages... oh I know."

Byakuren began tearing the dress she was wearing apart, using her natural superhuman strength to shred through the linen like wet paper, until she managed to create enough bandages to wrap around Bang's torso two times.

"I..." Byakuren blushed, gathering the remnant of her black and white dress and folding it up neatly. "I couldn't find bandages for you, so I used the dress I was wearing as a substitute. Please do use these to stop the bleeding."
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

Myouren Temple - Gensokyo

Bang looked at Byakuren and was touched about how much she was worried about his wounds. He took the shredded dress as tears streamed down his cheeks.

"You truly are a kind, and caring woman. You forgave me for disgracing your temple, then you take your very own dress and turn it into bandages for me to treat my wounds..." He said as he quickly wiped the tears from his face before turning away from Byakuren.

"I will never forget hour hospitality. Like I said before... if there is anything you are in need of then just tell me. For I will do anything to return the favor..." He said as he bowed down to Byakuren, almost forgetting about his wounds...

Comment

Henir's Time and Space

Jack... Was shocked. He couldn't say anything... Except...

"D-... Don't... Talk about my parents... Like you knew them..."

He lifted his head and his eyes were filled with rage.

"How dare you speak to me like that! How dare you degrade me like so! I don't want you to ever speak as if you knew me ever again!!! You don't know my life! You don't know what I've gone through! Tell me, when was the last time that you realized your mother was dead before you were born, huh?! When was the last time your father committed suicide over his grief crushing him?! When was the last time your own life was thrown in the scrapbook?! The only reason I exist now is because I was already being made when that woman came! And now, my life and my mission are the one things I have to live for! I haven't walked the earth long enough to have someone to live for who is alive anymore! I don't have anyone to protect but the people in my present! And when was the last time your very purpose was ripped out of the script it had been written for?!?!

After a while, he realized...

His sword has been drawn.

"... We don't want to something we'd both regret... But god help you, answer my questions!"

Prometheus Labs

Volgin walked behind Daniel, generally ignoring everyone.

"... So what are you going to do? After my check-up?"

Moscow

Snake gave two pats to Rengar's shoulder.

"... You'll get used to it."

The four MSF soldiers stepped off, waiting on the others.

"A'right," Roo said," so this is what's goin' down: we're gonn' look for this 'ere anonymous messenger. An' what are we gonna do from there?" He questioned in his Australian accent.

Comment

Betwixt and Between (Corridor of Darkness)

As the group entered the corridor they saw mostly the same as what they had seen many other times that they had walked trough them. The weird swirling energy with it's vibrant colors making it almost feel like some sort of vortex. Especially the colors felt very weird considering that it looked mostly dark on the outside.

As the group were passing, faint nobody emblems began floating around everywhere. They didn't show as much, but if you know to look, or were just observant, you would see them with ease. After the emblems had been showing for about half a minute, a few nobodies began coming inn too behind the group. As time went on, the amount of nobodies grew and grew.
                            Born in the light.
                            Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                            Keep Fighting.
                            –Don't Forget.
                            Always, somewhere,
                            someone is fighting for you.
                            –As long as you remember her,
                            you are not alone.

Comment

Wriggle's House - Gensokyo

"I'm placing the clothes in front of the door. You can open it and grab them. Don't worry. I won't look." Wriggle's voice said though the sound of the running water. "Thanks!" Haseo said in a raised voice. After a few minutes, Haseo finished his shower and reached over and grabbed a grayish towel and wrapped it around his waist. He went towards the door and cracked it opened and grabbed the clothes. His right eye started to twitch when he saw the top. "What the hell? There's no way I can where this but it looks like I have no choice on the other hand." Haseo thought and then sighed. After drying off and putting the clothes on, Haseo left the bathroom and headed back to the living room. "Tha.... thanks for the clothes." Haseo said embarrassed and right eye twitching. Haseo walks over and sits on the couch. "So who is this person you're going to take me to see?" He asks.
                              "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Institute of War

Jason barely stumbled by, grabbing his head in pain.

"Goddamn, can you not be so loud, huh? I got a killer headache..."

Comment

Working...
                                X