X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wriggle's House - Gensokyo

"I'm actually contemplating between three people." Wriggle said as she closed her laptop, rested her feet on the table, and laid back on the couch. "It would depend on whether they're here or not. Ever since the Hakurei border was broken apart beyond repair, a lot of Youkais began traveling to different places in the world. You know, have new experience and stuff. Mystia went to Paris for three monthes I believe."

Myouren Temple - Gensokyo

"Part of Buddhist training is to be completely selfless." Byakuren said, placing her hand on her chest; presumably where her heart is. "The world of flesh is only but a distraction from reaching enlightenment after all-"

"Byakuren I'm hungr-"

A blonde-haired girl almost as tall as Bang walked in. She had a divine spear on one hand and a bejeweled pagoda-like lamp on the other. She wore a red skirt with long hemline and a sarashi, with sweat emananting from her face and her body to denote how hard she has been training. Unfortunately for her, though, she just walked into a very awkward scene.

"Aaaaaah-" Shou blushed, her spear hand clenched. "Care to explain... what's going on?"

Moscow - Russia

"Nnngh, completely rubbish. I could really go for some whiskey." Sniper grumbled lightly.

"Is there a nearby coffee place here?" Sheva asked an agent nearby.

"Gaaah I hate coffee mate. Bloody mud water, I call it." Sniper made a face of apathy and disgust, to which Sheva laughed.
    Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 05-01-2014, 09:37 PM.
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

"Ah I see... Buddhist training..." Bang said as he looked like he thought for a moment, though he quickly turned his gaze back to Byakuren.

"Anyways I must thank you for your assistance Lady Byakuren. If you need me I will be searching for a proper place to rest her for the ni-" He said as he was interrupted by Shou who had came in.

Hearing and seeing Shou's response this caused Bang's face to turn bright red . "Wait it's not what you think! You see I was... er... I was hear to see the maiden of this Temple... but... I... er... I... GAH!!!" He said in a nervous panic as his body began to tremble, the wound on his chest opening up a bit more causing a sharp pain to go through his body along with a spurt of blood to drop onto the floor.

"I must not overexhert myself... If I do I'm afraid... that... I... I feel a bit... dizzy... Do any of you see... stars?" Bang muttered weakly as he fell back, drifting into unconsciousness. Finally his wounds are catching up to him.

Comment

"Aaaah, oh no!" Byakuren rushed to Bang's aid, but he was already unconscious. "Shou, what have you done?!"

"I... I thought he was about to violate you or something." Shou muttered, pointing first at Bang, then at the bandages that used to be what was covering Byakuren, then Byakuren wearing nearly next to nothing. Byakuren heeded no word to Shou, of course, as she held Bang's head up and checked for pulses.

"Ah, good, his pulses are still here. I'll have to get my Sutra Scroll and chant a healing spell for him. Shouldn't take too long, only about 3 hours. Oh, I'll have to get started." Byakuren fidgeted about. "What are you doing, just standing there? Go get my Sutra Scroll now!"

"O- o- o- okay!" Shou stuttered before taking leave to get the scroll, wondering inside her head, who was that man for Byakuren to care about so much?
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

Institute of War - Valoran

After Reimu, Utsuho, and Jason entered the portal, John looked over to Vessaria and nodded at her, as if to say "goodbye". After that, John turned over to his Corridor of Darkness and was about to enter, but suddenly noticed an unknown dot on his radar. Ass soon as John saw this, he looked behind him and saw Mara floating towards him. Despite the fact that Renamon told him that she was sending someone over, John was still a little surprised to see Mara here. The last time John had seen Mara was back in Hawaii, back when they took a vacation and before the Devourer War.

"Mara? It's been a while.", John said to Mara.

Fiendish City

Takoizu nodded at The Higher Power, and within a split second, Takoizu fired a barrage of high powered Danmaku the the Devillites, assaulting them with hundreds of bullets that each had the explosive yield of a high powered explosive. Right after her burst of Danmaku bullets stopped, she then began to fire off waves of laser and homing Danmaku.

Infirmary - Prometheus Labs - London | Dawn

"I'm probably going to either sleep, or go check in on Jack, see what he's up to.", Daniel said to Volgin as they followed the nurse down the hall.

INV Flying Armory - Sky - Santa Cruz - California | Night

Isaac looked around the room in surprise as he saw the many, many guns on the walls and in the lockers. It was quite an impressive site, especially considering how this was only "Armory 1". There were guns and swords of many sizes and purposes, and of varying quantities. Isaac couldn't help but stare at each and every one of them.

"Whoa... This is only 'Armory 1'?", Isaac asked Koishi as he turned his head towards her.
          Last edited by S121; 05-01-2014, 10:28 PM.
          Originally posted by S121
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Henir's Time and Space

Still seating on the cube, Nera was calm despite the verbal assault coming from the time traveler "It is true that I donīt know you, just the facts I have heard about you and what you have told me. And to answer about my parents, I donīt know about who was my mother since my father was a patriach, therefore I was the offspring of one of his concubines. He was too busy dealing with his "job" as village leader to take care of his kin, so technically lived by my own gathering my food because we lived in a more instinct style of life. You gather food, you live, you fail on the hunt, you are left alone" she spoke adamantly

"I know your mother, the one of this time and heard about your father and they are good people. In the case of the Yama, she broke the rules by helping on the revival of people we loved and is now living as a normal person for punishment, even though she isnīt suffering about it though." the lucario defended the Yama girl remembering her actions

Nera looked at the sword and then at Jack "You talk as if we are regretting this whole conversation, but Im not regretting it since I know what Im doing. Im ding what I feel is right and you are doing what you think is right. But let me asure you something, do not understimate the warning I gave you. If you attack because of emotional reaction and not because of rational thinking, then you will be truly alone." she said not breaking eye contact with him.

She knew what she was about to say would surely cross the line, but the time travelerīs answer would be what she needed to know if he was too warped to be talked out. "Would your parentīs be proud of you? Killing people in the name of justice and putting aside those who can help you? Is that what you truly want? to taint your hands in the blood of those they saw as allies because of this campaign you have? Is it a path of destruction and death you want to be remembered? she asked him

Mara greeted the spartan with a nod "Indeed it has been a while, and I see you are still on your altruist adventures" she spoke with her smile

"I came here to ask for the dagger Renamon gave you since its original purpose has been changed because of a certain time traveler you may know. Know that she and the jackal are trying to speak with him at this exact moment and they are prepared for whatever outcome that may occur. If the boy goes for the barbaric path, they will engage him prepared. The dagger Im asking for is just a failsafe in the case that we should end his actions permanently." the frosslass spoke in serious business
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

"Right. Here's the blade.", John said to Mara as he reached into his storage compartment and pulled the dagger.

"I'll be at the mansion soon. All I need to do is get Reimu, Jason, and Utsuho home...", John said as he handed the blade to Mara before silently yawning.

"...maybe also get something to keep me at maximum combat readiness.", John added.
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

You can rest for some time if you want to, I will wake you up when Rena or Nera need your assistance Mara spoke calmly while putting a hand on his shoulder

"You also need your time to get some sleep, even I need some rest even though Im a ghost, donīt even know why" the ghost pokemon smiled gently

SDM, hallway

As Renamon was taking care of both Nera and Jack, she suddenly felt a tug on her chest, it hurt just for a second, but she knew what was causing it "I have to be ready for this..", the fox spoke grimly

Deep into the soul

A rather normal birdcage lied floating on a dark space, there was nothing else around it, but the bars of the cage were rattling from time to time. Suddenly one of the bars got bent a bit by a powerful force

"Soon.. Iīll be back" a digitalized voice growled
                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

"Yea, I remember my life in the UNSC being much.. calmer than this. I was never this busy back in my universe.", John remarked before giving a very small chuckle.

"Anyways, I can't sleep until I get everything finished before tomorrow. I'll just grab a coffee and meet you at the SDM. My day isn't over yet.", John said as he gave Mara the dagger.
                  sigpic

Comment

Taking the dagger, the frosslass was following the spartan since the portal would be a better shortcut than going through cyberspace ans she tried to relax the mood of the situation "Interesting thing you say, I remember habout your universe being at war for a lot of time, I assume you had great battle stories to share with the group"

Spoiler:

Comment

"I think I've shared only one or two. We don't usually get enough time to relax, and besides, I don't think anyone wants to hear my old war stories.", John said in a calm, slightly more relaxed tone as he began to walk towards his Corridor of Darkness.
                      sigpic

Comment

"Donīt be so modest soldier boy, Im sure your mate would enjoy hearing about what you did in your past, the good things you saw and how you enjoyed those brief moments with some other soldiers like you." Mara smirked at the spartanīs modesty

take the jackal and fox as example. The former is sometimes like a parrot while the latter is as talkative as a stone, but you should look how the table turns when the fox talks about her adventures with her human old friend, her eyes shine in the memories" the froslass explained while floating calmly

"Anyways, was there a place or battle you could say was great to remember?"

Spoiler:

Comment

As Mara spoke, John stopped in his tracks and thought about it. When John thought about it, many of the battles he had gone through had high prices. Many people lost their lives to ensure that the human race would not become extinct. To be honest, John never really thought that his job was all that exiting. In the end, he was doing it because humanity needed him. He gave them hope when he fought, and because of the things he did, humanity was saved. Of course, there were a couple battles that came to mind when he thought of interesting stories.

"I don't really know. I suppose maybe the time I launched myself out of a launch bay with an antimatter bomb and blew up a covenant carrier, or maybe when Cortana and I escaped from The Pillar of Autumn after we rigged its fusion reactors to explode and destroy Installation 4.", John said to Mara.
                          Last edited by S121; 05-10-2014, 04:36 PM.
                          sigpic

Comment

Mara smiled seeing that the spartan was opening up "There you go, it is good to speak about good moments" she said enjoying the conversation

"Heh.. there was this time when Nera and I were at a wild area on our region and nursed this gardevoir girl on when we all three faced a Regigigas, that guy was a battle that was hard and took hours to finally calm him down from his anger."" She giggled remembering about what she has seen in her adventures

Spoiler:

Comment

John gave a very faint smile inside of his helmet as he listened to Mara while he walked towards his Corridor of Darkness. From what he could tell, Mara, Renamon, and Nera all had interesting stories. Of course, the only time he would be able to listen would be later when he or Mara wasn't needed.

"What's a Regigigas?", John asked as he walked into the Corridor of Darkness.
                              Last edited by S121; 05-02-2014, 10:59 AM.
                              sigpic

Comment

Mara formed an ice figure of the legendary pokemon and showed it to John "Regigigas is one of the legendary pokemon of our world, we have a rather big variety of legendary creatures, and they deserve that title. This guy in particular is centered mostly on his raw strength since the lore of it speaks that he "pulled" the continents with ropes by himself, I donīt know if its true, but what I can say is that you donīt want to be punched by him, he is a four meter golem of almost unstoppable force." Mara explained some of the legendary pokemon

"Now our world centers in these leagues were we and our human companions fight to see who is the strongest, even the legendaries have human partners, but there are pokemon who shouldnīt be awakened, thus the case of Regigias, he stays dormant in a temple were he will wake up only when the world needs him to move continents again, but if his slumber is interrupted, hell awakes. I was the one who was contacted by Arceusī messengers so we would take care of the problem. The temple was a mess of scorched walls and dead pokemon, the trainer was in fact a collector, or what was left of him since the golem stomped him to a wall." the froslass spoke shivering with the memory of the dead human and pokemon

"His pokemon escaped while we had to deal with Regigigas, Renamon had it easy since she was the fastest of us while Nera used the monsterīs strength at his own disadvantage. I used my ice powers to both slow him down and make him slip on the floor. He almost got us with his heavy slam, seriously he let his whole weight on us. We barely managed to knock him out cold with the jackalīs punch on his head while Rena and I pushed him to his pedestal. Obviously the chamber was like a war zone and looked that it would fall in any second, luckily the place stood in form. she spoke about the battle

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X