X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

City Streets - London | Dawn

As Jack flipped over the Warthog Chung went to hop into Daniel's vehicle Eve quickly hopped into the passenger seat.

"... Okay then..." He said as he goes up to the turret where he hangs on tightly with one hand, while holding the Destroyer in his free hand.

Meanwhile Raven winced as the needle was injected. At first it felt extremely painful, but the pain subsided as he felt his leg feel better. "Thanks Lily..." He said as he turns to one of the Warthogs. "I guess we should hop in right? I'm kind of wanting to get back to the labs and rest for a bit."

Comment

City Streets - London | Dawn

"Yea. Let's go.", Lily said to Raven as she walked over to her Warthog and sat in the driver's seat.

Meanwhile, Daniel walked over to his Warthog and sat in the driver's seat and ready to drive back to The Labs. As Jack walked walked over to Lily's Warthog, he stopped in his tracks and spoke out to the rest of the group.

"I hate to point this out, but there's six seats and seven of us. Someone's gotta sit in someone's lap, hang out the side of the car, or walk home.", Jack said.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Jigsaw Valley

"See, trust me a little, won't ya?" HP said. "As for the water, you won't find any down here. Floating islands and such."

Catacombs

"That wouldn't be a good idea. They saw right through your cloak. Unless you want an entire army of undead upon us, I'd say no. But, if you have a death wish, be my guest."

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Michigan - Detroit

Lisa nodded. "I can handle." She then started to run to the waypoint in her radar and then switched to hovering.

Catacombs - Depths

Eleos looked at the Huntress and back to the army, turning off his cloak. "...then what do you think?"

Banished Library - Gensokyo

"Thank you, both of you." Shulk said to both Renamon and Nera. Then Bailey appeared. "Oh! Yes, I was looking for this part of the library that would have books that would...actually I don't know. I would recognize it when I see it.
          Last edited by Cucoo5; 02-02-2014, 09:29 PM.

Comment

California - Santa Cruz | Night
            __________________________________________________ ___________

On the top of a nearby building Dante looked down at the chaos that was going on down below. There were zombies everywhere, as well as flying humanoid bat-like creatures. It was pure chaos.

Dante smiled as he drew his handgun gun Ivory. "Well... looks like the party is still going on pretty strong... I guess people won't mind if I just crash it!" He said as he drew his other handgun Ebony. "Now... Let's party!!!" Dante yelled as he jumped off the building face first. As he did he aimed his guns straight downwards and began firing while spinning down towards the ground. Once he got about 5 feet off the ground he quickly righted himself and landed safely. He then took off running into the crowd of Zombies unloading his handguns on every zombie in his path.
            Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

(I don't believe I mentioned anything about the bats being humanoid whatsoever. They're just giant bats.)
              Santa Cruz

The undead beasts fell to Dante's handguns like rain, riddling the street with corpses and causing gallons of blood to drip into the sewers. Then, lumbering forth, crushing a car in the process were two towering Executioners, bladed gauntlets grinding against one another, mandibles savoring the air and the scent of another living being.

Catacombs

"We go in their general direction, but stay as far away from that horde as possible." The Huntress was getting bad memories, crashing on that godforsaken planet, having to kill thousands of innocent creatures simply defending their home. But then she reminded herself that these creatures were neither innocent, nor defending a home. The Huntress leapt from the bridge she was on, and landed on another, further from the undead army, landing on the hardened brick, and continued on her path.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

((Oh... well I was told that they were humanoid in Mumble by S1... that or I misread something...))

Dante was having a blast as he kept killing the undead surrounding him. "Too easy! Come on why don't give me a real challenge!" Dante gloated as he holstered his Ebony & Ivory on his belt. Suddenly he heard the sound of grinding metal, and the sound of a car being crushed by the Executioners. Dante turned to the Executioners and smirked.

"Well looks like the big guns have finally came out... I hope you could provide a decent challenge." He said as he took out his sword the Rebellion and pointed it at the Executioners.

"Let's dance!" He said as he quickly dashed at the Executioners.
                Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

Santa Crux

Just then, a blur rushed by Dante. The blur stopped in front of one of the executioners and took out a scythe. The scythe cut into three executioner's legs.

It was Komachi.

"Quite the festival here, eh, demon boy?" She said.

Comment

Jigsaw Valley

Takoizu slightly frowned at The Higher Power's news. It wasn't a sad frown, but just a slightly disappointed one. If there was no water on the floating island, then she would have to endure having a purple, sticky face for the entire trip. Thinking for an alternative for water, Takoizu asked another question.

"Surely the creatures here drink something for sustenance. Is there anything I could use to clean off my face, aside from trying to lick it all off?", Takoizu asked The Higher Power, afterward wiping a little more jelly from her cheek to eat.

Catacombs - Santa Cruz - California | Night

As the next volley of arrows flew at Isaac, he made a very sharp turn towards the ground, grazing the floor with his shoulder and sending up a couple sparks as he crashed into one of the archers, falling on top of the archer. Reacting quickly, Isaac fired a plasma burst onto the archer's skull, shattering it. Seeing that he was now in the middle of them, with the archers at his flanks, Isaac quickly rose to his feet, aimed his Plasma Cutter at the archers' bows, and fired at them, trying to destroy their means of attack.
                    Last edited by S121; 02-03-2014, 06:03 PM.
                    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                    sigpic

Comment

Jigsaw Valley

They use the jellies." HP explained. "I would get water if I could."

Catacombs

The shots failed, for the most part, deflecting off of their armor as more arrows came, all for him, and it was almost at point blank range.

Santa Cruz

The scythe barely pierced through the thick hide of the beast, and one simply knocked Komachi far out of the way with it's blade, going through her clothes as well as some of her chest. The other focused it's attention at Dante. It did a rush as well, over a ton of flesh and armor jogging towards Dante with great velocity, close to impacting Dante with it's girth.
                      Last edited by Koishi; 02-03-2014, 09:41 PM.

Comment

Jigsaw Valley

Takoizu let out a faint sigh as she thought up of an alternative to the jelly situation. After a second of thought, Takoizu bent over so that her face was pointed towards the ground and cupped her hands below her face. After that, Takoizu altered the boundary of friction/non-friction, and the jelly all rolled off her face and neatly into her hands. Once all the jelly was neatly collected, Takoizu ate what was left of the jelly and looked at The Higher Power.

"Okay, enough of us messing around. Let's hurry.", Takoizu calmly said, her words sounding like they were directed more towards her than The Higher Power.

Catacombs - Santa Cruz - California | Night

Right as the first bows were drawn, Isaac activated his thrusters and soared into the sky, dodging the arrows fired at him. After a second, Isaac stopped 40 feet in the air and fired his Stasis Module into the group until it ran out of power, freezing the entire group. As soon as the skeletal archers were frozen with stasis, Isaac a barrage of plasma from his Plasma Cutter again, this time aiming for each archer's head.
                        sigpic

Comment

Dante turned to Komachi and smirked. "About time you showed up! Now the party is really getting start-" He said as he continued to dash towards the Executioner. However since he got distracted by Komachi he had gotten rammed by the Executioner which sent him flying into the air. "Whoa there big guy watch where you're running!!!" Dante joked as he readied his Rebellion for a downward strike aimed at the Executioner that rammed into him.

Comment

Santa Cruz

Komachi landed safely. With her Youkai anatomy, the blade caused but a scratch. Still, that did not excuse her from a searing cut... And ripped clothes just barely censoring her.

"Ah, f*cking bastard... Dante, when we get back, mind fixing me up a nice dress, huh?"

She charged at the executioner. She stopped midway, however. She lifted up her hand and waved her finger.

"Come get me, big guy."

Comment

Santa Cruz

The Executioner assaulting Dante rose it's bladed gauntlets to block the powerful strike from Dante, covering most angles from above.

The other Executioner snorted, and ssharpened it's blades once more. It wasn't a stupid creature, and it knew of Shinigami like Komachi. So instead, it waited, sharpening it's blades to a point where it seemed to be able to cleave the air it was in.

Catacombs

The blasts eliminated the archers but one, who unlike the others, falling to the ground in a pile of armor, it simply disappeared. Seconds later, a glowing arrow whizzed through the darkness almost as fast as a bllet, aiming straight for Isaac.

Jigsaw Valley

"If you say so." HP said, heading forward. He eventually came to a area where rows of crystals stood, along with a misty gate, blocking the path.

"Fancy gate. Gotta find the button." HP explained.

Comment

As Dante's attack connected with the beasts own blades the Rebellion, and Dante bounced back into the air due to the speed of the collision. Dante then landed on the ground next to Komachi. He then turned to her and took his coat off. "Here just take this for now." He said to Komachi as he turned back to the beasts.

The now coatless, and shirtless Dante looked at the Executioner and chuckled. "I guess the party had really started now..." He said as he spun the two handed sword the Rebellion in one hand as he finally got ready for a fight. "This is going to be fun! Let's Rock!!!" Dante said as he charged at the Executioner once more. This time though he is dashing back and forth in a zig-zag to mess with the Executioner.

Comment

Working...
                                X