X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Henir's Time and Space

The bone staff/diamond storm combo were about to hit the D-reaper as she also fired with the beam cannon. Both attacks collided making a smoke cloud. Not hesitating Nera ran towards Renamon to use her as a jumping platform

The fox used her paws to launch the lucario through the smoke, aura sphere charged, she fired close to the virus hitting the machine gun arm "Argh! you will pay for that! she spoke flying towards the falling Jackal

Nera was close to both the floor and being clawed by the reaper, but got caught by Renamon as the fox jumped to make then evade the claws

Hearing Jack's voice, the fox answered "Anything technological can be absorbed, corrupted and used against you, those bullets had some sort of codings trailing off from them, so she will take advantage from it, use the less technology possible so she can't adapt"
    Last edited by Kristia; 07-27-2014, 06:18 PM.
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Henir's Time and Space

Glaive continued to watch the fight from above while sitting upon his cube. He managed to avoid the beam with a rather quick strafe to the left on his blue cube. As he did he began to have an idea.

"If the three of you down there require assistance then just inform me. I will send in someone who could be of some use to you." He said allowed so Renamon, Nera, and Jack could hear.

Myouren Temple - Gensokyo

The Medic took another sip of his tea before speaking once more. "Ah yes, I've heard about Eientei being in zis place called 'Zhe Bamboo Forest of the Lost.' A dreadful place from vat I heard. Many people have disappeared or gotten extremely lost. Zhe only one people who had gotten out are those who have met a young phoenix lady who helps them find their way out."

Comment

"They're improving. They're cutting away some bamboo and putting asphalt road to make it easier to go to Eientei and back." Byakuren noted. "With all the influence from outside world, Gensokyo is making steady improvement."

"Hijiri, I'll go for the night." Shou got up after finishing her tea, ready to sleep.

"Okay. Good night." Byakuren bid good night to Shou who disappeared into the long corridor. "So... Medic-san, where do you hail from? Your voice and look tells me you are an European..."
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

[B]Myouren Temple - Gensokyo[/B

"Ah I see. Zat would definitely be of some help to those who wish to visit Ms. Eirin." The Medic said after finally finishing his tea. When Shou left the Medic shot a few glances in her direction as though he was visually examining her.

"Such an interesting specimen..." The Medic said as he quickly turned to Byakuren when she asked him of where he was from. "Oh yes, I was raised in Stuttgart, Germany. Oh was life zere vunderbar... I eventually took a job in ze science department. Hence I became a doktor. Eventually I got my Medical License, and got a pretty stable career at a hospital. Oh then the funniest thing happened while I was zere. You see one day zere was a patient there who was complaining of some stomach pains or something of which I cannot remember at the moment, and for ze life of me I could not find out what was wrong with him. So I took him in to take some x-rays. Afterwards I found out vat was wrong with him, and so I had decided to administer some anesthesia which knocked him out cold. Then some things happened, and when he finally woke up... his skeleton was completely missing!" The Medic replied as he began to laugh at the end of his little story, eventually calming down after a solid minute of laughter. After he calmed himself down the Medic wiped a single tear from his eye from all the laughter. "Well that is how I lost my Medical License. After that I ended up being hired by a company in the US known as RED to be a mercenary to try and help take down BLU. I vas teamed up with eight other men, and turns out BLU had also hired 9 mercenaries of there own. For a good year or two I fought with RED team against BLU team in what felt like an eternal stalemate! Eventually I, and I'm assuming the rest of my team vas brought here into this world. After a few things I got a Medical License again... then I lost it again, then I became a travelling doktor just aiding people I meet on my travels. That is how I ended up here... but that isn't vat you asked for correct? You simply asked vere I was from, and I got too carried away... Sorry." The Medic finished followed by a small tired chuckle.

Comment

"Ah so you're a Character just like us." Byakuren clasped her hands together, skimming over some obvious facts about the Medic and his past as a mercenary. It was either because Byakuren was too nice a person to dwell on Medic's oddity, or maybe she was too naive... "How wonderful! A lot of Characters visit Gensokyo, for reasons kept their own. As long as the reason being here is not malicious, Gensokyo welcomes all."
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

Henir's Time and Space

Jack looked at his gun in awe as he kept running. He notices a very faded binary coding moving up and down the gun.

"How the hell is this possible?! Damn!"

He took out his machete. He inspected it thoroughly. He found nothing of the sort.

"At least my machete is alright."

He dodged forward and NT'd next to Nera.

"My gun is useless. Do you have a plan?"

Comment

Henir's Time and Space

Nera glanced at Jack for a quick examination of his body "You are fast and strong, but are also lightweight, as Renamon said, be unpredictable and use anything that has no technology like your machete, but donīt get confident, she will adapt and try to have something better than you in minutes or less" she warned and suddenly reacted pushing the time traveler and jumping out of a machine gun attack

Renamon looked at her digivice and sighed ("I canīt use the energy on it yet, if the plan works, this will be used when needed") she thought taking a rock and started running towards the D-reaper. The fox evaded the beam cannonīs attack and jumped holding the rock on her paw, the virus aimed with it and fired, some bullets grazed her sides and she was thankful for being so thin as she smashed the rock in the weaponīs hole.

The result became an explosion of bullets going at random directions, one of them hit the vixenīs right paw and she made a fist to endure the pain, but the damage was done, the machine gun limb was damaged "She is still on her lowest level!, we must destroy her before she evolves!" she growled evading another beam attack

Hearing Glaiveīs offer, the lucario spoke outloud "How deep is this place Glaive?" she asked as she asked sending another aura sphere to distract the enraged virus
                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

A bit of time had passed as Bang was changing into a new outfit. Once finally changed he left the guest bedroom and walked out into the "Living Room" of the Temple. Once there he saw Byakuren talking with what looked to be a scientist, or... a doctor? Judging by his rather proffesional looking appearance, and the smell of medicine, and... blood? Well judging by the scent of medicine and blood radiating off the guy, he could tell that he was in the medical profession. Bang also felt a bit uneasy around this guy for some odd reason.

"Lady Byakuren I have returned from changing into a new outfit. Is the one known as Murasa healed? Judging by the appearance of this... doctor, I assume that you have gotten her proper medical treatment."

Comment

Henir's Time and Space

"Thanks for the intel," Jack said. He got back up and took out several bowie knives. It wasn't affected by the mysterious digitalization. As he prepped to throw them, they began glowing. He took a running start towards D-reaper and then jmped high. He used one of Gene's moves from one of the games.

((Decided to be a dork and name them accordingly X) ))

"Gene style," Jack cried out in midair. "Knife storm!"

He began throwing the knives at D-reaper at a very fast pace.

((Much like this. Watch at 2:03))

Comment

"Yes, Murasa is taking a rest in her room." Byakuren smiled. "Meet Medic-san. He is the man that treated Murasa. Medic-san, this is Bang Shishigami, a Character sheltered in the temple."
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

Henir's Time and Space

The D-reaper was distracted with Neraīs attack that she didnīt notice the oncoming knife storm, the knives got stuck on her body , she made a pained growl and faced the time traveler "Im going to enjoy killing you! she spoke taking some of the knives from her body, her body showed cuts that slowly recovered, but the skin started changing from that bluish grey to an almost purplish red and threw the knives, albeit normal and not corrupted to its owner with some beam shots

Renamonīs eyes widened at the sight "Oh you wonīt!" she held her digivice and charged her body digivolving to Taomon. The virus noticed the digimon getting inside the digital egg and flew aiming with her beam cannon charging for a big attack

Nera was running at full speed as she formed a bone staff, jumping over the egg and throwing the staff like a Javelin, it whistled and was evaded by the D-reaper. The lucario charged her energy and touched the bracelet she had on her arm (It worked on the banished libraryīs test, I hope it works in the real world") she hoped as she poured all the energy on the stone.

"Now feel my wrath!" the virus growled firing the charged beam, the lucario closed her eyes and liberated all the energy stored in the stone, she knew her transformation would be late, but her partnerīs was ready "Cover me Taomon" she whispered as the egg broke followed by some talismans that held the beam.

"I knew you would come back D-reaper, and I am ready to vanish you from existence" the Fox priestess spoke holding the beam, a serious growl could be hear in her voice as she covered the kneeling jackal

Spoiler:

Comment

Henir's Time and Space

Jack threw his weight to the side to avoid the knives. He then landed on the ground. He quickly threw knives high into the air. They went out of sight.

He turned and witnessed the transformation that Renamon went through.

"Impressive," he complimented. He ran towards Renamon with the machete in hand. He was charging for D-reaper.

Comment

Henir's Time and Space

Taomon noticed Jack charging at the virus and knew he was going for a powerful attack, so she decided to give her enemy some confidence. The fox priestess let some of the beam attack gain some lead as the talismans got closer to the beast duo

The D-reaperīs smile widened as she was getting closer to kill her jailer, but didnīt notice the oncoming machete wielder from her back

Spoiler:

Comment

Henir's Time and Space

Jack noticed the opportunity given and took it. He got faster and faster. At last, he jumped high in the air and landed on the other side of D-reaper, giving a powerful cut to her back.

Comment

Henir's Time and Space

The cut was a deep one as the D reaperīs beam directed at the sky as she moved to another side from the trio of fighters, from the blood coming from her back, the virus used some of her power to create her allies.

The first one was flying creature that looked like a ghost with a mask, its limbs were made of different bades.
                                http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2...9/ADR-03_t.jpg

The second one was a green horned beast with powerful muscles
                                http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2...e/ADR-06_t.jpg

Pendulum, slice that boyīs head off, Striker, crush that jackal" the virus ordered as she flew to the sky preparing for her transformation. Taomon looked at her partner who only nodded and she flew chasing her enemy.

The pendulum slicer flew towards Jack in a spinning move ready to cut his body as the striker ran towards Nera with his horn ready to pierce anything. The lucarioīs body startedto glow as a sphere of energy enveloped her. the green beast was going for a ram when the energy sphere exploded releasing the lucario in her mega form. She eyed the striker and prepared for the battle
                                http://i.imgur.com/di5bVui.gif

(I have been waiting since season I to put this image XD)

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X