X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Manhattan - New York

Gaige just waved at the soldier and demoman as they left and then heard the blue haired woman preparing to leave. KNowing that bad stuff would keep coming back thanks to her experience in Pandora, the Mechromancer spoke "I actually have a question for you, why were does guys doing everything to kidnap you?" I assume you are a character like me and wolfy" she gestured to Dust "so.. what can you do to be such a target?"

Russia

Both the commander and Bounty hunter followed the sword user through the portal and when they landed, Samus couldnīt help but comment "This feels like the time I spent in Dark Aether"

Shepard raised an eyebrow at the comment "They named a planet of your universe as "Dark" she both said and asked "A little bit of simple name if you ask me"

Samus couldnīt help but chuckle at that even though they were on a dangerous situation "That is what I could came up with it because the planet had this dimensional rift where you could be in a corrupted version of the planet"
    Last edited by Kristia; 12-17-2014, 11:57 PM.
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Voile

"It would depend..." Magolor said, putting his hands together. "I see you have quite a large magical collection. I'm a bit of a magician, myself, you see."

"Straying from the point, here, Mags..." Marx said nervously to him. Magolor took a hand and shushed him.

"Nevermind him. But, I would be wondering if you had some reagents, maybe?" Magolor asked.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Ruined Detroit, Michigan - US

"No... I don't think I can... I can barely move right now... but we need to get out of here s-soon..." Replied X as he began to slowly look around the ruined city.

"Dear god... so much... d-damage..." He muttered weakly as Nitori helped him across the ruined landscape.

Russia - Outskirts of Vladivostok

After the trio jumped through the portal they were enveloped in a blinding dark energy before appearing at their destination.

http://elwiki.net/wiki/images/thumb/...x-GoDStart.png

Spoiler:

They were in what appeared to be a fiery demon world on a lone cliff with one large blue portal behind them, a long wooden bridge leading to another cliff with it's own dragon shaped portal on the other side. Below the wooden bridge was a large river of boiling hot lava, and in the distance was a large spire with what looked to be a small black sun floating high above.

"Well... we're here! Now quit your chit chat and get ready, the demons will be coming across the bridge any minute now! These things won't hold back like on Earth!" Elesis said as she got into a combat stance. Much like she said, demons could be seen approaching over the wooden bridge.

Comment

Manhattan - New York

Of course. I knew I was missing something. Within all this commotion, I forgot about the most crucial question: 'Why were they going out of their way to abduct me? Weren't they just simple bank robbers? Why would they ever need a hostage?'

"Frankly, I don't know." I answered honestly. "Their minds were clouded; I couldn't read it. But I see what you mean, they would've just killed me if they did not find any meaning for me."

Voile

"Plenty." Patchouli answered. "How do you think I perform all my experiments without a healthy supply of catalysts and materials handy?"

While saying this, Patchouli opened a cabinet under the circular desk and brought out what looked like a small piece of purple crystal that glowed dimly.

"This is an Eternia Shard." Patchouli said. "It's a very small quantity, and I have a lot more in my private stock, but even this small amount of Eternia crystal can amplify a magic spell or incantation trifold. This is most likely your initial reward."

Detroit - Michigan

"What's important is that you're alive. Come on, I'll carry you." Nitori offered as she reached her arms into X's back and his kneecap to hold him in a princess carry position. "The longer we wait here, the more risk we put ourselves into."

ADAM transformed into a motor scooter model with slick black design, allowing Nitori to fasten X on the small trunk with ease. Motor scooter model was, of course, slower than an motorcycle, but in X's condition right now, he can't sit on a motorcycle and enjoy a bumpy ride. "Hold tight, X, we're gonna get you out of here."
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

Manhattan - New York

Hm.. either way, you seem to be an important character for them to doing everything to either get or kill you, were do you come from?" Gaige asked Sana already making ideas in the case more of those lameos would try something again.

Russia - Outskirts of Vladivostok

More target practice then, just a bit harder" The commander spoke taking her rocket launcher and firing it at the first demons on the place

Samus on the other hand went for her ice beam freezing the closer ones and using the frozen chunks as both cover and area of effect damage by exploding them.

Roxas' House - Tokyo

Mara waited for the spartan to answer, but what she got was something that made her smile get bigger "You didn`t sound so sure Johnny, one day you will actually burn out. She spoke gently

"I fear that you will lose your humanity so you keep doing the duty of a soldier, it is like you are in the middle of a battle between being human and a machine"
            Last edited by Kristia; 12-19-2014, 03:20 AM.
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Roxas' House - Tokyo

John was about to respond to what Mara had first said, but was quickly silenced by what she had said after that. If John's helmet wasn't covering his head, Mara would have seen John's eyes widen and his mouth hang slightly ajar.

John was actually surprised, dumbstruck by what Mara had said. Coincidentally, John had been struggling with the question on his humanity ever since before he was transported to the real world, and had even thought about it earlier today. John didn't think he would lose what humanity he had gained, but it always seemed as if people warned him about either losing it or not being human enough. He knew that he had room for improvement, but what surprised him was how it seemed as if Mara could see right into the deeper parts of his mind. How did she know about it? John didn't know, but he was not about to talk with her about it right now, not with their host standing right in front of them. John felt as if he had been silent for an entire minute, but only a single second went by before he responded to Mara.

"I will not have this conversation in front of our host.", John sternly said to Mara.
              Last edited by S121; 12-19-2014, 04:45 AM.
              Originally posted by S121
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

Roxas' House - Tokyo

Mara knew by the tone of John`s words that she hit the nail on a sensible subject "Very well, just know you can talk about it" she said floating to her normal levitation. The Froslass would have liked to just get the soldier to the gap controller so she could take some rest, but there was always going on ("At least it is an interesting path") she thought looking at the window.

Spoiler:

Comment

Roxas' House - Tokyo

After speaking with Mara, John quickly turned his head over to their host, Roxas, and asked his question again.

"Did you see a mouse-like Character with rounded ears when you found us?", John asked Roxas.

Clockwork Terminal

Takoizu was curious about what the guards had said about the Shadow Lairs. To her, the guard had implied that the Shadow Lairs were dangerous. She was not afraid of what laid beyond, but it was certainly worth asking about.

"What's in the Shadow Lairs?", Takoizu asked the Higher Power in a curious tone.

Reactor Labs - Sector 4 - Prometheus Labs - London

"But it was just a joke. It's not even scientifically possible for one of these reactors to go crazy and explode on its own.", Dr. Neuman weakly said to Chung as he reached for his hand.
                  Last edited by S121; 12-19-2014, 04:46 AM.
                  Originally posted by S121
                  Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                  sigpic

Comment

Clockwork Terminal

HP digged out the large key he had gotten from Kozma on the surface as an elevator came into view. It was chained up completely, while around it were charred peices of a building, along with fire erupting from the cracks.

"I wouldn't have chosen this one, but, there's where our goal lies." HP said, coming up to the chained elevator. A huge lock was visible on the front, perfectly fit for the giant black key, which was seemingly resonating.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

((This is going off the fact that Kirby had been taken to the Voile by Patchy and/or Koakuma after Kirby's little bout with Koa.))
                      Voile

Meanwhile somewhere within the voile... the little pink puffball by the name of Kirby had finally woken up after being knocked out during his fight with Koakuma.

As Kirby slowly came to consciousness he looked around the area he was in... The immediate thing he noticed was that he was in a completely different, and somewhat intimidating area. Kirby's eyes shot wide open as he quickly began to take in how large this place was. It appeared that he was in some sort of library... but there didn't seem to be any windows of any kind, on top of that the place was just massive, almost like it stretched on forever. Quickly Kirby hopped to his little pink feet and began walking in a random direction... That direction happening to be Patchouli's current location.

((Remember Prometheus is and was a character Neo was using and she even had made an app for him in the OOC. Since I had taken up all of Neo's characters, I have control of Prometheus as well.))
                      Ruined Detroit, Michigan - US - Zero's Location

Meanwhile in the Ruined Detroit where Zero was, things were still quiet... Zero looked around as he continued to feel a presence as though he wasn't alone...

"Is anyone out there?" He called out... but after a minute of waiting he received no response from anyone. Yet he still felt like there was someone watching him...

"Hello?... I know you're out there. So stop hiding..." Zero called out once more as he took a few steps forward through the ruined streets... That's when he heard someone faintly talking in the distance.

"They're all gone... kukuku... they are all gone... no one's left." Said a cold, quiet, and yet ominous voice in the distance...

Instinctively Zero got into a defensive stance as he took a few more steps forward...

"Who are you?" Said Zero as he began scanning the area around him.

"They all died in the explosion. No one in this city is alive. I made sure of it myself."

"I said show yourself!" Zero yelled out as suddenly a loud, maniacal cackle could be heard echoing through the city. The laugh was loud enough to barely be heard from Nitori's and X's current location.

Then almost immediately the purple armored Reploid responsible for the destruction of Detroit finally appeared in almost the blink of an eye. Quickly the Maverick Reploid known as Prometheus, the one who led the Maverick attack on Detroit quickly took out his large beam scythe and brought it down upon Zero.

http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/...20080509215116
                      Spoiler:

Quickly Zero reacted and brought up his Z-Saber over his head, blocking Prometheus's attack and causing the Reaper Reploid to jump back.

"Are you happy now you impatient prick. I was trying to have some fun! Guess you're too much of a hard-ass to have even a little bit of fun." Said Prometheus as he held his scythe over his shoulder.

Zero just looked at the Maverick angrily. "So you're the one responsible for this chaos?" Asked Zero as he lowered his Z-Saber, yet still has his guard up.

Prometheus just looked at Zero with an arrogant, psychotic smirk. "Well you can say that. I just did what I had to. This place was a dump, a cesspool of scum! All I did was just order in a bomb to be dropped on this city. Unfortunately it didn't wipe out everything... these stupid buildings are still standing." Prometheus said with a rather disappointed sigh, which just seemed to annoy Zero...

"So you are the one responsible for this mess... I hate Mavericks like you. All you guys seem to do is want to destroy for the sake of destroying. Thankfully it's my job to deal Maverick's like you. So stand down and come with me, or will you do what everyone else does and fight back?" Replied Zero as he pointed his Z-Saber right at Prometheus.

Prometheus looked at Zero and just seemed to chuckle... his chuckle quickly turning into another loud, and psychotic laugh.

"I'm going to take the more interesting route and fight back! What's the point in just surrendering? There's just no fun in that! So bring it on... Zero!" Proclaimed Prometheus as he charged towards Zero.

"Hmm... he knows my name? Now why is that...? No... that's not important right now... I got a Maverick to terminate!" Zero thought as he quickly began rushing forward with Z-Saber ready.

Both the Z-Saber, and Prometheus's Scythe clashed, letting out a large surge of energy in the form of a quick flash of light.

Comment

Voile

"Perfect in combonation with my own power. Sounds like a good deal to me." Magolor replied.

"You better know what you're doing, Mags." Marx mumbled, jut loud enough for Magolor to hear.

Comment

Voile

"Alright then, get goi-" Patchouli dismissed the two, but stopped to look past the hallway to find the pink fluffball wandering around the library, confused and curious. "Ah, he's awake."

"Ah, Miss Patchouli, I'll take care of him-" Koakuma jumped and tried to fly to the little pink ball, but Patchouli stopped her with a fingersnap.

"No matter. He probably still thinks of you as an enemy, so I suggest you keep your distance." Patchouli said, comforting her anxious helper. She carefully approached Kirby and, when he was within distance, Patchouli softly spoke to him: "It's dangerous to wander around here, you know."
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

Voile

"Who is awa..." Magolor glanced down the haall to where Koakuma went, to see the unmistakable form of Kirby.

"Marx, if you dare try anything in next minute or so, I will rip you apart, piece by piece." Magolor aid to Marx without turning around.

"Huh? Whadda' you ... mean..." Marx's eyes widened at the sight of the puffball. "You have got to be shitting me. That fuckin' puffball's here?!"

Comment

Voile

Kirby was walking through the halls of the library until he saw a few figures in the distance and a voice speaking to him in a rather soft, and somewhat tone. This caused Kirby to stop in his tracks as he saw one of the figures approaching him. Of which Kirby slowly took a few steps back until he saw that it was a woman with long, purple hair. Behind her in the distance he could also see that girl that attacked him from before.

"Poyo?" Kirby spoke as he heard another voice speak loudly in anger and shock... a rather familiar voice... one that made Kirby... slightly confused. That is when Kirby looked at Patchouli, then back at the 2 familiar figures... Kirby's eyes also widened as he jumped back, letting out a shocked yelp once he realized who they were.

Magolor and Marx!? What are they doing here!? Without any hesitation he ran towards Marx and Magolor, ignoring Patchouli and Koakuma in the process... Kirby had to find out how they got here, and why.

Ruined Detroit, Michigan - US - Zero's Location

The battle between Zero and Prometheus was already a heated one. Their weapons clashed, releasing sparks and bright flashes of light with each strike.

"Well I'm impressed! You're one of the first people I met to actually hold a fight against me! The only other ones was that crazy robot chick, and Blue Armored Reploid! All the others just went down far too easily! This is actually quite fun!" Exclaimed Prometheus as he jumped back. "Then again... what is there to expect from such a high ranking Maverick Hunter such as yourself? I mean you have defeated quite a bit of Mavericks back in your day... huh Zero?" Prometheus laughed as he held his scythe over his shoulder.

Zero's reaction to what Prometheus said drew a bit of curiosity. Lowering his weapon Zero spoke, "How do you know me? I don't think I ever met you before."

Prometheus simply looked at his opponent and let out a short laugh. "Oh I know more about you than you know! Remember we were just characters from a game. We can easily get information on others just by looking it up on a freaking computer! Besides a little birdie had told me some rather interesting stuff about you Zero."

"Little birdie?... What on earth are you talking about?" Zero questioned as Prometheus didn't reply with an answer, just another maniacal laugh.

"I said answer me!" Zero proclaimed as he readied his Z-Saber, ready to strike his opponent... but Prometheus kept laughing... his laugh echoing throughout the city as a dark aura began to surround Prometheus.

"Sorry... but I can't answer that... I already spoke enough as is. It's about time that I get going anyways..." Replied Prometheus as he started to fade away into his dark aura. "I'll just tell you this. Soon things will be getting a LOT more interesting! Answers will become clear Zero. For you and your friends. Well... bye!" Prometheus spoke as Zero in a desperate attempt to stop him trying performing a dashing strike with his saber. However his saber just sliced through thin air as Prometheus vanished, causing Zero to let out a quick curse.

"God DAMMIT!!! He got away... shit..." Zero spoke to himself as he sheathed his blade. With a disgruntled sigh he began walking back in the direction he came from. "I need to find Nitori and Eve fast... I hope Nitori found X..." Thought the Maverick Hunter as he continued walking.

Shining Needle Castle

Sonic nodded as he grabbed Shynmyoumaru's hand. Preparing the jump he put his free hand over his head. "So we're just going to jump huh? Is that it?" Sonic asked with a rather irritated smirk. "If that's what you plan on doing then I could have done that myself! For crying out loud I survived falls far higher than this!" Sonic commented over the sound of the wind and stormy weather which made it somewhat hard hear others. Yet if you were able to hear him clearly, you could also hear him chuckling a bit.

Kawashiro Residence - Kappa Village

After a while of struggling to lift the contraption out of the junk for Mitori, Tails' tails stopped spinning as he slowly fell to the ground. Out of breath Tails looked up at Mitori. "Okay... this thing is... pretty heavy... But don't worry! I got it! Just let me try one more time!" Tails spoke as he took one last deep breath as he again hovered with his twin-tails just above the machine they plan on using to tow the Tornado to the Kappa Village. Tails then grabbed onto the device the best he could. Quickly Tails' tails started spinning rapidly, spinning with more intensity as he tried pulling the device out of the junk pile this time rather than lifting it out of the junk.

Slowly, but surely Tails with all his strength, was finally pulling the contraption out of the pile.
                              Last edited by SUSTIC; 12-28-2014, 09:48 PM.

Comment

((Reposting my last post for Myouren Temple because Wriggle no reply to me T^T))
                                Myouren Temple

Bang was kinda dumbstruck by the Oni girl's response. "Oh well of course! How could I forget! I must remember that not all people in this land have the same preferences. I'm sure there must be at least a little bit of an alcoholic beverage somewhere. I would recommend that you ask Byakuren when she is finished with her current business though." Bang replied with a somewhat nervous chuckle.

Streets of London

Quickly hearing that these new... acquaintances were about to leave so suddenly, Carl quickly stepped forward, with Ada floating a few feet behind him.

"Please wait! You three do come from the Prometheus Labs if I'm not mistaken. Please tell me if I'm correct, because I really wish to visit the labs! After all that is one of the reasons why I have come to London... So... would you kindly help guide my sister and I to the Labs? You see... I kinda got lost..."

Manhattan

After everything happened, all the fighting between the soldier in red, the mysterious blue woman, and the girl with the robot arm against the robbers, Dust stood up... Well he tried anyways. The pain from the injury he took to his shoulder was still there, but thankfully the bullet was out of the wound. The pain from the injury had caused him to fall to the ground, but he tried one more time and finally succeeded.

With one slow deep breath Dust grabbed his mystical blade Ahrah by the handle and spoke. "I guess it is about time that I take my leave as well now that we're done here..." Said Dust as he turned and bowed to Gaige.

"Thank you for taking care of my injury to the best of your power. I'll try and clean it once I get to a more quiet place..." Dust said as he then began walking in the opposite direction of the Soldier and Demoman.

"Those were some... nice people Ahrah... I hope we will get a chance to meet them again in the future..." Whispered Dust to Ahrah as Ahrah replied.

"Oh I'm sure we will Dust. The future is lined with many twists and curves. I suspect that we will be bound to meet them again soon..." Whispered Ahrah.

"I hope you're right..."

Comment

Working...
                                X