X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Banished Library - Gensokyo

"No." Annie shook her head. "He reminds me of a twisted man I know from my world."

"Then let's hurry out of here." Patchouli sighed.
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

Banished Library - Gensokyo | Day

"Right.", John said to Patchouli as he waited for he to lead on.

John was a little curious about this "twisted man", but he was a little hesitant to ask her about it. It was a touchy subject, but perhaps the information would be of use later. Not only that, but he would be able to get to know Annie better, perhaps learn about what her world is like.

"Is it okay if I ask about this twisted man?", John calmly asked Annie as he followed Patchouli.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

"His name is Thresh." Annie said. "He is called the Chain Warden. He enslaves his enemies with his hooks and chains and takes his souls to places unknown. He carries around a haunted lantern-"

As Annie said the words, the party heard a voice as a sound of chains clinking echoed into the room.

http://images.wikia.com/leagueoflege...teraction1.ogg
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

In a split second, John ignited both his hands with Light and Darkness as he looked around the room and at his radar, trying to find the source of the voice.

"What was that?", John asked as he continued to look over his surroundings for the source of the voice.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

From the darkness revealed the same lantern. "I'm sorry. But I think I just found a tasty soul."

It was clear that, once you start looking around, that the chain was thrown at the crowd and hooked Patchouli through her stomach.
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

"Patchouli!!!", John yelled.

John was horrified by Patchouli's wound and looked directly at the chain. He had to act fast, or else Patchouli would die. Reacting quickly, John grabbed the chain and jerked the chain towards Patchouli as hard as he could, trying to break the chain, drag the specter close to him. As John pulled, he also used his other hand to fire a beam of Light magic at the specter, hoping to burn and kill it with Holy magic.
              sigpic

Comment

The spectre laughed. The vibrant whispering of the soul beneath their body! Their energy brimming with joy was ecstasy to him. He could feel the tug as John pulled the chain towards them. A grave mistake.

http://images.wikia.com/leagueoflege...sh.attack2.ogg

The spectre said as he pulled in by his own accord, only accelerated by John's tug. After shrugging off the Light beam with ease, the spectre shrouded himself in the bright indigo light as he subjugated everyone around him, trapping them into their own nightmarish vision.

sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

Seeing how Patchouli got attacked made both bipedal beasts go high alerted searching for the cause of her injury

Then the spectre appeared as John attacked him, yet the spectre engulfed everyone in his indigo light
                  Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Katrix View Post
                    Forest - London | Night

Lucily everything seemed to go all smooth. The man didn't seem like too much of a threat. "You are in a forest by the city of London. If you walk that way you will eventually reach my mansion. If you go that way you will go towards the city." Ansem pointed in the different directions for the different places.
                    Forest - London | Night

Richter stared at the odd man. "The city... London? Perhaps I should go there to find out where I am..." Said Richter as he turned to the direction of the city. "Thank you stranger." He said as he is about to walk off towards the city.

However Richter stopped in his tracks as he turned back to Ansem. "Wait... before I go... what is your name stranger?"

Comment

Science Tower

Hank moved to the end of the hallway, skipping the Armory, punching through the door and ripping it off the hinges. The Solarium itself was a wreck. Still flaming debris was strewn about the floor, holes and cracks in the ceiling led to believe many explosions happened. The viewing window was shattered, with glass covering the area in front of it. Jesus was there, simply staring at the dead corpse of Phobos, blood pooled around him, covering Jesus's jacket.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Nightmare

Renamon saw a vision. A vision of Utopia. A place where anyone and everyone could live alongside each other, helping each other with their own gift, whether it be a gift of wisdom, a gift of compassion, or a gift of strength. Where everyone cooperated and nothing went to waste.

This was her village.
                        And she was back.

Nera woke up to find herself separated from Renamon. The sudden separation might worry the jackal but it did not. Somehow she felt warm. Looking around, she could find that she was laying on a metallic floor that had enough heat to keep her warm. The sky was endless and dark, but not the strange, unknown darkness. The darkness of the sky was more... Pleasant, like the night sky, mysterious and embracing. The warm air brushed across her cheeks, teasing Nera to wake up and find out what this place has in store for her.

"John, wake up."

John woke up to find... Wait is that Cortana?

It was. But didn't she end her service...? It seemed too real to be true, but real enough. Her short hair flowing to the shoulders, blue skin with wire-like augments running about, that sly, playful grin seemingly teasing John, it was all real.

"How long will you continue sleeping? Everyone is here."
                        Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 12-15-2013, 03:04 AM.
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

Nightmare

Renamon at first was surprised to see her village back at life before the disaster ocurred while also that Nera wasn´t to be seen anywhere either

"But how? I thought they were all gone" she said to herself trying to make sure this wasn´t a dream or an illusion.

Suddenly something hit her mind again, the death, that smell of decaying and crimsom liquid scattered all over the soil. The bodies lying with either gunshots or cuts in different vital parts of them.

The fox had to get on a wall to maintain her stability "You are gone.. not supposed to be tortured again.." her voice was shaky as anger started flowing slowly as she was trying to get a hold of herself

At first she just saw the night´s sky, nothing else "W-where am I?" she asked getting on a seated position. There was nothing besides the metalic floor that had a calm warmth

Noticing that her partner was nowhere to be seen, Nera got cautious "Ok, if im alone, there should be something like an obstacle or something trying to het on my mind.." she spoke to herself

The Lucario got on her feet and started walking to see if she could faind anything
                          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

John's Nightmare

John looked up at Cortana and stood up off of the ground. He remembered that something happened not even a couple seconds ago, but what was it? Cortana was dead, John was sure of that much. Did that mean that he was dead?

"Cortana, what's going on? I was.. doing something important, but I can't remember.", John said to Cortana.
                            sigpic

Comment

Nightmare

Nera, walking for a few minutes, realized by now that she was trapped inside a Pokeball. The dark sky was actually the dome of the Pokeball, the floor the center cutout area. Upon even closer inspection, Nera could see what was happening to the outside.

"Use Psychic!"

"Kazaaa!"

A human trainer with a high-leveled Alakazam was holding off against Nera's Lucario tribe. Nera the Matriarch was captured because of her own high level, and the rest were being slaughtered by Alakazam's extremely strong psychic attack, their minds tearing into pieces.

"You silly." Cortana chuckled, her voic metallic. "Of course you were doing something important."

From behind Cortana, people began to appear; people John cared about. His fellow Spartans like Six, the people he met in the real world, like Yuuka, X, and...

"It's your birthday, John."

John turned around to find Yukari, dressed in a very fine white dress. Her golden hair was tied into a ponytail. She wore little makeup, just enough to whiten up her skin and brighten her lips but not too much to mar her beauty. To him, right now, she was the most beautiful thing the world could ever produce.
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

Nightmare

Renamon took a deep breath with her eyes closed and opened while releasing it to calm down a bit "Remember.. they can´t be here anymore" she said to soothe the ache inside of her.

Then she saw one of them. One of the yakuza who slaughtered everyone in the village. The fox´s claws appeared in the intent of showing him what it felt to be in the other side of the weapon.

Her anger was vivid and she knew there was something wrong, yet she kept walking and growled to take the soldier´s attention.

Realizing she was in a pokeball was the first odd thing that confused the lucario "What the hell? I wasn´t supposed to be in one of these. The only way I could be in a poke ball would be i-" she stopped talking when she saw the horror outside of her cell

"Oh Arceus no.. you monsters.. It wasn´t enough to capture us, but to destroy our minds?" she asked as her heart ached to see everyone dying in front of her

Something inside the jackal´s pained soul reacted

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X