X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Endless Sands

The endless sea of sands were quiet, the only sound going through them was the wind kicking up sand. Malthael had gotten used to that noise. He floated over the sands, leaving the sands a dull gray wherever her floated. He looked up again to the huge mountain that never seemed to get closer. A bright shining light came from the top, which Malthael suspected might be his way out, though his connections were far weaker here. It had been like this for some time, he lost track 2 months ago. So he floated. Seemingly forever.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Science Tower - Nevada

The Doomguy sighed before grabbing Hank's hand and went on the airplane.
      "So what is your plans now?" He said as he went to take a seat.

Comment

Science Tower

Deimos looked at Doomguy oddly. "You have some problems structuring a sentence, man. Is? It's are, you little fu-"

Hank silenced him with a slap powerful enough to knock him unconscious. "Moving on. We're heading to our house, simple."

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Longsword Runway - Prometheus Labs - London | Night

Richter looked at the three and stepped back.

"I apologize... I thought a fight was going on. I feared that someone was getting hurt." He said as he took his hand off his whip the Vampire Killer. "I guess I was mistaken..." Said Richter as he examined the three. They appeared to be dressed in clothing he never saw before... it was... strange to say the least.

The man with long black hair with a streak of red in the front had a arm made out of... cold hard steel. While the other two stood tall over him. Richter had a feeling that if he had gotten into a fight he would not win.

Comment

Longsword Runway - Prometheus Labs - London | Night

"Listen, you're not supposed to be here. This is a runway. If you run out onto the field, you'll get splattered by an incoming aircraft.", Daniel sternly said to Richter.

Lily stood by and lowered her Shock Sticks. It didn't seem the strange man was any threat, just misplaced or lost.

"Who are you?", Lily asked Richter.
            Originally posted by S121
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

Banished Library - Gensokyo

The hole wasn't as deep as expected, but it was still too deep to be considered a safe entrance to the B2 floor, which was apparently a sewer-like tunnel with water contaminated with dark magic flowing through the hydraulic road. The walls were mostly brick, with a small bits of wooden bookshelves housing unspeakable tomes with waterproof magic coated on it. There was a pungent odor emanating straight in front of John and Patchouli.

"It smells terrible down here." Patchouli frowned as she cast a quick spell that cleansed the small pocket of air in front of her.
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

Banished Library - Gensokyo | Day

Thanks to John's suit, he didn't have to worry about the odor in the air. As Patchouli created a clean ball of air in front of them, John focused on the source of the smell. As John's eyes quickly adjusted to the darkness, he was quickly able to see what the source of the smell was.
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

Running towards the two was a mouse-like figure with green fur that attracted flies. Behind him chased a group of abominations: with the head of an elephant and the torso of the jaguar.

"H- help!" The mouse-figure shouted as he flailed his arms wide. He was quite fast, but the abominations were faster.
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

John's eyes widened from the sudden scene before him. John saw that the mouse humanoid was in danger, so he quickly reacted to the situation with lethal force.

John quickly pulled out his M6D Magnum Pistol and fired a hail of high caliber, armor piercing, high-explosive rounds at the abominations.
                    sigpic

Comment

"Ranged projectiles do not work on them!" The mouse squeaked as he snuck behind John to take cover. The abominations charged forth, unhindered by the bullet storm.

"Well then..." Patchouli closed her book and chanted a quick spell: lamina ferri in magica throufh in proelio that summoned glowing purple blades that surged, slicing through the ranks of the abominations. "How about swords?"
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

Seeing that his gun was ineffective, John opted to using his Darkness abilities. John stomped the ground, and suddenly a dense wall of Darkness spikes erupted from the ground, impaling the enemies charging towards them that Patchouli's swords had not hit.
                        sigpic

Comment

"Wow, you guys are amazing!" The mouse squeaked in delight as the last of the abomination fell and turned to dust. "What are you people, the Elites?"
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

John was a little curious by what the mouse meant when he said "the Elites." The last time he heard the word "Elite" used like that in a sentence was when one would refer to the Sangheili, otherwise known as "the Elites."

"What do you mean by 'the Elites'?, John asked the mouse in a slightly curious tone.
                            sigpic

Comment

"What do you mean, what do you mean?" The mouse rose his eyebrows. "Are you trying to say that you are not from around here?"

"No, we are from the surface." Patchouli answered, which made the mouse gasp in shock and awe.

"Really?" The mouse gaped. "Wow, wait until I tell my friends!"
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

John was even more curious about the mouse's friends. Now that John thought about it, perhaps the mouse could serve as a guide and find them a safer way through the library. It would decrease the amount of time they had to spend, as well as keep everyone safer. After the mouse spoke, John knelt down in front of the mouse and politely asked his question.

"This may be sudden, but do you know your way around here, maybe of a safer route to the deeper parts of the library? The reason we're down here is because we're trying to find a special book to save one of our friends. She doesn't have much time, so we would highly appreciate your help. If you are not able to help us, then would your friends be able to?", John asked the mouse.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X